[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I just saw a dead guy in a pickup truck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Front.gif (19 KB, 570x381) Image search: [Google]
Front.gif
19 KB, 570x381
Car was running but stopped, guy was slumped back head rolled back and mouth open. Eyes closed, though. Wasn't sitting straight back, but kinda slumped out of his seat and over the arm rest. Been like that for 30 minutes or so.
>>
Probably drunk. Go wake him up.
>>
>>14880407
He was at the entrance of a store parking lot, but not in the actual lot. I told the manager and she came out, but couldn't get a response from tapping his window. I left before the cops came. If he died, I'll hear about it this evening.
>>
>>14880413
That's why everybody makes fun of you
>>
What I fail to realize is how this is /o/ related. At least say what car it was.
>>
>>14880404
Reminds me of something that happened to me a few nights ago.

>driving around suburbs to practice manual (3rd day driving it)
>come across car, stopped, in oncoming traffic lane with its right-turn blinker on
>person inside is slouched back in seat
I figured it was an old person having a stroke, so I called 911 and asked for an amberlamps.
>dispatch sends one and asks me to knock on the window
>I do and get no response, though I notice the person is chewing very harshly
>I figure it MUST be a stroke or something
>I knock again a minute later
>window rolls down, it's not an old lady like I thought, it's some 30 year old white guy with big glasses
>I ask him why he's here
>without skipping a beat, damn near cutting me off, he looks me dead in the eyes and says "I'm here for the ride."
>slowly drives off with his blinker still on until he makes a right turn far off in the distance
He was probably just mollied up, judging by the chewing. I'd hate to be him... he seemed to be so fucked over the edge that he couldn't help but sit still and be a weird prick. High doses of molly are fucking scary, plus that shit is always slightly a bad batch with MDA and PMA in it, so you go full on zombie mode if the MDMA isn't strong enough to make you roll. I feel for the guy.

Tried to follow him and saw 2 cops pulling over other gold Toyotas in the neighbourhood.
>>
>Go to friend's house
>See his garage door wide open
>See him in his car like this
>W-what the fuck...
>DID HE DIED?
>Take picture
>Debate if I should call da po-po as I approach cautiously
>Tap window a couple of times
>His eyes shoot open like a fucking zombie
But yeah turns out he just passed out in his car from just being sleep deprived or whatever. Probably the same shit, OP.
>>
>>14880444
>Suicide by FRESHâ„¢ overdose
>>
>>14880413
Why would you hear about it this evening?
>>
>>14880453
I'll be at the store again, and I know one of the regular workers.

Oh, truck was a late 80;s F-150
>>
>>14880444
Why did someone take a photo of this
>>
Moar stories plz
>>
>>14880516
Because that's what us millennials do. Be glad it wasn't a selfie kek
>>
>>14880516
Because it was spooky and funny af, nigga. I wasn't sure if he was dead or asleep. I wanted to preserve the moment because if he was kill, it'd be cool to have seen a corpse IRL, and if he wasn't, it was funny to get a reaction out of him. Also Black Ice meme trees.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.