[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This car is incredible. For 60k you can buy a fucking god machine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
This car is incredible. For 60k you can buy a fucking god machine that slams nearly every European car into the ground. I seriously don't think Europe has anything on American cars at this point. We are building machines for hundreds of thousands less that will curb stomp them. What is going on?
>>
File: click_click_click.jpg (175 KB, 683x797) Image search: [Google]
click_click_click.jpg
175 KB, 683x797
If you want a giant shitposting thread it'd be easier to just post like Corey does.
>>
Learn2Catalog

>>14653404
>>
It's a great time to get into the American car market.
>>
>>14667368
I'm not shitposting, I'm stating facts.
>>
>>14667377
You know full well you want a shitposting thread, while your post itself isn't entirely pure bait.
>>
>>14667377
Fuck off.
>>
>>14667398
>>14667470
t. shitbox owners
>>
OP has a point. The european cars just can't keep up for the same price. Why get a lambo or ferrari or M4 when you can get a camaro that will crush them for a fraction of the price? Status? I guess. That's about it. The greatest hits of the American car market just keep coming. There were supercars that couldn't hang with the 5th gen ZL1 or Z/28, the GT350, the Hellcat....they just keep getting better. You don't even have to go up to ZL1 level. Chevy made this car to take on everyone. They just might succeed. If the europeans don't want to accept that our cars are not only real contenders but may actually be superior.....it only makes the victories more sweet.
>>
>cant turn meme

this applies here

Regardless what people say, it wont handle as well as the cheaper european counterparts, and its what matters the most everywhere that isn't the united states.

nor will it have the same build quality
>>
>>14667917
There are literally no cheaper European counterparts.
Also the new Camaro has been found more fun and engaging to drive than the current M4, and the Camaro in that test was not even the ZL1.
>>
>>14667895
Sit in a Camaro, then sit in an M4. Tell me you still want the Camaro.

If you're looking for a track-only car, then the Camaro is fine. But if you're looking for a DD that you can take the track, the European cars are much better.

>inb4 m-muh alcantara
>>
The real takeaway from this is that the 2017 Corvette is going to be a monster and its HP will probably top the 707HP Hellcat engine

C8 Zora soon fellow stalkers
>>
>>14667917
Let's see how bad this gets spanked at Tsukuba. It's the proving grounds for nimbleness where America's boats consistently fail. This is what "handling" means. Not slalom numbers. Not skid pad numbers. Not power track lap times.
>>
>>14667917
Sorry senpai but the Camaro CAN and WILL turn.

http://www.motortrend.com/news/comparison-2015-bmw-m4-vs-2016-chevrolet-camaro-ss/

Also keep in mind that this isn't even the ZL1 let alone the Z/28

Once we see the Z/28 Europeans are going to be shitting there pants.
>>
>>14667936
>if you're looking for a DD that you can take on track, the European cars are much better

Bullshit. Also I have sat in a Camaro because I own one and they are comfy as fuck. I DD my SS everyday and I also track it when I want to get my speed craving satiated, it has been super reliable and always keeps me in a good time. Grocery shopping with a Camaro is surprisingly efficient because the truck is incredibly deep. I mean, why would I daily an overpriced European car when I could daily my affordable and fun Camaro?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.