[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /o/, I'm looking at getting this 08' Mustang.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Ok /o/, I'm looking at getting this 08' Mustang.

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/forsale#listing=129214044

VINbro helped me with a report:
https://www.diigo.com/item/pdf/5gt7b/7hvs?k=298c0898c5db6c725231385c9da894e6

What are your thoughts? Alternatives for something 15k or cheaper? (Besides 10/10 Impala)
>>
take it slow on those corners pal
>>
>>14127976
Thanks. 8)
>>
That interior is pretty horrid with the red but if you can live for it then I guess go for it.

If you can live without needing the GT you could look for a 2011+ v6 which has the same power but looks better, in my opinion.
>>
Literally the worst generation Mustang ever. Stick with 2010+
>>
>>14128110
I actually don't mind the red. But I can see that it's not for everybody.

I wanted to stick with a V8 engine, though. America, and all that. I'll be modding it, though.

>>14128116
Why is it the worst? I always thought the 3rd gens were the worst, and ugliest.
>>
>>14128223

I hear ya. I have a 15 GT so I understand the desire for a veeyayte. If you don't mind the red then go for it. Low miles, seems to look pretty good in terms of wear and tear.
>>
File: mustang-girls-550-41.jpg (97 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
mustang-girls-550-41.jpg
97 KB, 550x512
I got an 05' GT, ask me anything
>>
>>14128463
any issues?
>>
>>14128480
watch out for the Smart Junction Box, sometimes water will get in and fuck your shit up.

However I believe that issue has been addressed by the 2007 model year.

Other than that, these cars like to chew through alternators so be weary, first thing I did was upgrade to a deep cycle battery and high output alternator.
>>
>>14128223
The second gens are the worst, not the third gens.
>>
>>14128670
Were they? They at least look a hell of a lot better than 3rd gens.
>>
>>14128480
Not him but lmaosparkplugs on pre-08 models. Also I had an 07 GT a while ago, OP don't be a dick and go around looking for excuses to bring up the fact you drive a Mustang at every opportunity to impress retarded normies, jesus christ I hated the community; especially V6 drivers
>>
>>14129968
I only talk about it if people ask. I try to make my cars as inconspicuous as possible. I care more about the parts than the cosmetics, if it wasn't evident with that interior color.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.