[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Mazdas actually reliable cars or is it just a meme? Also,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hon-I-mean-zoom-zoom.jpg (106 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
hon-I-mean-zoom-zoom.jpg
106 KB, 750x422
Are Mazdas actually reliable cars or is it just a meme?

Also, which models should one avoid and which one are generally a worry free buy?
>>
There pretty reliable. The only ones you want to watch out for is the Rx8, and earl 3/ Proteges if you live up north (they rust). Everything else is good, they have been getting like 3rd and 4th on reliability reports.
>>
Some models do have problems, but guaranteed if it does the problem parts will have "FoMoCo" stamped on them.
>>
EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME EVERYTHING IS A MEME
>>
>>13896555
trips of confirmation
>>
>>13896525
Hahaha le funny found on road dead meme
>>
>>13896482
Mazda is probably the least reliable of the jap automakers today, though they're right up there with the fun factor.
For a worry-free buy, look at Honda or Toyota and for their current lineup, if you enjoy driving at all, steer clear of Toy Yoda.
>>
Mazda 3's of any model are all shit.
>>
>>13896555
Everything is shit
>>
>>13896952
Mazda >>> Nissan and Mitsubishi

But you're right, Toyota and Honda are still the kings of reliablility among Jap imports.
>>
>>13896952
>Mazda is probably the least reliable of the jap automakers today
You're outright insane
>>
>>13896952
>Mazda is probably the least reliable of the jap automakers today
wut
>>
Since we're talking asian cars, how bad is suzuki for a reliable shitbox?
>>
File: 2015 Mazda.png (1 MB, 772x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015 Mazda.png
1 MB, 772x1050
They've gone through waves of good and waves of bad over the years, but the late model ones are actually pretty reliable overall.
>>13896952
Only if you forget about all the manufacturers that are worse.
>>
>>13898341
Depends on what suzuki you're talking about, but as a generality, no recent/modern Suzuki car is worth a damn.
>>
The newer Mazda's, the Skyactiv ones, seem to be some of the most reliable cars.

They had a lot of low points with some models over the previous years before then.

The downside I guess is that they share a shitload between different models. So much identical interior pieces, same engines, so on and so forth. But super reliable, it seem so far. It's been 4 years and they don't even have those carbon buildup problems or anything plaguing other manufacturers.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.