[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who just traded in his 2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5 Miata
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: o.jpg (381 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
381 KB, 1400x788
Ask someone who just traded in his 2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5 Miata M/T for a 2016 Mazda 6 A/T anything
>>
>>13892150
I'm OK with this.
>>
>>13892150
Why not another Miata?
>>
Did you actually ever own a MT Miata or are you just one of those "manual 2 hard in trafic :(" idiots making up stories and are now just looking for validation from fat busriders online?
>>
>>13892211
wife didn't want to...
>>
>>13892242
Tell her to fuck off and not let her dictate how you spend your own money?

Jesus Christ grow a fucking pair.
>>
>>13892251
she said auto would be better because it means she can drive it easier and also in the future we could teach kids how to drive cars easier
>>
>>13892254
It
Is
Your
Fucking
Money.

Tell her to deal with it or buy her own car. I don't know if I'm being trolled at this point but come on man
>>
Another pussywhipped OP laments at his dumb choices.
>>
File: 45e.jpg (33 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
45e.jpg
33 KB, 400x300
>>13892242
>>13892254
>being a kek
>raising faggot kids who can't drive stick
>>
>>13892267
it is our money
its our family
its our kids
its our house
its our car

she kind of has a point, and the miata was pretty old.
>>
>>13892278
Not OP.

But m8, the future is auto...
>>
>>13892314
The future is self driving cars. Why even teach your kids to drive at all?
>>
>>13892308
>it is our
Until she decides it's not, then it's hers. Read up on how fucked you are financially, paternally, and residentially.
>>
>>13892308
That's it OP. You chose practicality and I think you took the right decision.
>>
>>13892314
auto is easy as fuck though
there's literally nothing to teach
>>
>>13892336
It took me three weeks of practice to learn how to drive automatic
plenty of people I know get in accidents while on their permits learning automatic
b8 harder
>>
>>13892340
Yeah but I mean, there's nothing in addition to basic driving skills. If you can drive a manual, you can drive an auto.
>>
this has to be a troll, no one can be this much of a faggot
>>
Why didn't you wait? Why didn't you believe?

>Whether we’re allowed to take pictures of it now or later, Mazda’s newest crossover (presumably) gets a whole host of the automaker’s latest and greatest including its new 2.5-liter, turbocharged SKYACTIV four cylinder that makes 250 horsepower* and 310 pound-feet of torque.

>http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2015/11/la-2015-new-2017-mazda-cx-9-is-literally-on-lockdown/#more-1222737

We speed3/6/miats now
>>
>>13892254
I learned to drive in a manual just fine. It wasn't hard at all. I didn't even drive an automatic until I had already had my full license for several months.

There's no excuse aside from not physically having a left leg.
>>
>>13892467
>Mazda’s newest crossover was on lockdown by the automaker in Los Angeles on Tuesday, allegedly because competing engineers were a little to eager to snap pictures underneath the new girl’s sheet metal.

haha some things never change.
>>
>>13892308
Unless she paid half towards those assets then you're just whipped as fucked
>>
File: stopped reading.png (77 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
stopped reading.png
77 KB, 250x272
>>13892467
>four cylinder
>>
File: bof.jpg (34 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
bof.jpg
34 KB, 334x750
Why are you a faggot, OP?
>>
RALLY DE DALLY
>>
keked as hell
>teaching kids to drive on an automatic
what kind of fucking idiot are you? your kids will grow up to be just as keked as you are
>>
>>13892346
I learned on manual , auto hard as shit
>>
>>13893958
hambuerger or hot dogg
>>
>>13892308
Always keep your finances separate bro. It's also worth it to have an LLC that holds much of your assets just in case.
>>
and just because a car is old doesn't mean it's bad

and you should be teaching your kids how to drive stick or you're a tremendous faggot
>>
How did you like the MSM?

I almost traded my car in for one last year. I don't think I'd buy one now, but I still admire them.
>>
I had too much fun playing ovg today and I needed this dose of rage, thx OP
>>
>>13894255

then die
>>
>>13894378
no u
>>
>>13892150
Which color OP? O and the only thing i would do different is a 6 speed manual. I drove one with it and it shifts like silk.
>>
File: BA7SoBml.jpg (69 KB, 640x424) Image search: [Google]
BA7SoBml.jpg
69 KB, 640x424
>>13892467
BASED MAZDA HAS DONE IT AGAIN

ITS OVER FOR FORD CHEBY BISSAN TOYOKEK HONFUCK AND SUBULES.

MAZDA HAS WON. THE MADE AN ATTRACTIVE SUV
>>
>>13892314
Shit...that induced a minor heart attack in me... :O
>>
>>13892308
>It is the money of whoever clocks in each day to earn it.
>It is the house of whoever spends the aforementioned money to pay for it.
>Kids are an equal genetic investment
>It is the car of whoever spends the aforementioned money to pay for it.

Anon my parents have been together for 20 years and my grandparents before them 65 years. They'll both tell you, it's the money of whoever earns it, senpai.

Now if you want to spend money on your partner, that's great! But my grandfather worked every day and bought his truck and his car, and he let my grandmother use his car. But it was his car, in his name, etc.

It was definitely his house since he build the damn thing.

Both of my parents work; they have separate bank accounts for their work earnings and a single joint account for stuff like utilities and expenses for my younger sibling who is still in grade school.

But they don't just dump all their money into one big account for the other to fuck with, it's poor marital sense.

My dad bought a 2010 F-150 back when it was a new truck. Does he do a damn thing that requires a truck? No. But he spent his own money on it and there wasn't a single complaint from my mother. If she thought a miata was better, she has the money to buy one herself.
>>
>>13892150
whats her name?
>>
>>13896712
where do i find a girl this cute
>>
>>13896697
Are you me?
>>
>>13893958
only because you're trying to dagumi
>>
>>13892150
It's probably not too late to trade it back for an ND MX-5.

Give your wife a beater that's in auto for her kek ass to drive.
>>
>>13896697
/thread
>>
>>13892242

My god anon you shouldnt have cracked. My you shouldve at least get a mazda 3 hatchback and kept the miata. And why a 2016 mazda 6?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.