[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is an /o/ approved tire pump for around $30?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1433418051235.jpg (130 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1433418051235.jpg
130 KB, 900x1200
What is an /o/ approved tire pump for around $30?
>>
>>13831170
I'd give her the pump if you know what I mean senpaitachi
>>
File: qt.jpg (50 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
50 KB, 533x400
>>13831170
>he doesn't have based QT with free air at his disposal
>>
>>13831183
nigger I don't want to drive to a gas station to keep refilling shit
>>
A bike pump
>>
>>13831188
Then why not address the actual problem and fix the leak, nigger.

>hey guize, my tire leaks so im finna buy a air pump instead of an plug
>>
>>13831170
>he doesn't have an air comp
>>
>>13831202

You know tires lose pressure over time even without leaks right?

And then there are the adjustments you make as temperatures rise and fall. And bleeding the tires between heats on track days.

You do check your tires regularly, right?
>>
Fuck.

tfw no gf

yo op, just cough the cash for a compressor.
I have a little shitter one that I use to clean everything, fill up tires, use a small nailgun. I got it on sale for like $95 or something.
>>
>>13835061
>You know tires lose pressure over time even without leaks right?
You mean they lose enough pressure to require adding air maybe twice a year?

>And then there are the adjustments you make as temperatures rise and fall. And bleeding the tires between heats on track days.
>people use their all-seasons for track days
Plebs, also see above for temp changes.

You do check your tires regularly, right?
No, I have TPMS.

Also, see
>>13831188
>keep refilling shit

Why would he have to keep refilling shit if it doesn't leak?
>>
>>13835099
>just cough the cash for a compressor.
Agreed, You'll find a lot of uses for it outside filling tires, good thing to have around.
>>
>>13831170
I got one as part of my aveo's fix a flat kit.
They're in your budget and you'll get a car in the price
>>
>>13831170

BREHS....
>>
>>13835061
1lb/5years. Il go to someone who has a compressor.
>>
>>13838217
Wait, my girlfriends aveo has a free compressor? IV never looked for a spare now that you mention it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.