[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>car runs red light >i avoid him >feel good >remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1300015385217.gif (5 KB, 85x104) Image search: [Google]
1300015385217.gif
5 KB, 85x104
>car runs red light
>i avoid him
>feel good
>remember that i'm tired of my car
>damn i should have hit him
>>
>>15232484
You can still lose if he is a rich important man and you are not. There was the case where I was the sole witness that stopped to be a witness. The rich man ran the red light. We were both turning left as there were two lanes for left turns. I was in the other left turn lane and the rich man was coming from my left, so he would have hit me first and with his weight and speed pushed me into the cars also turning left. However, I saw him and braked, thus patting myself on the back that day for being an alert driver not on autopilot. The lady kept going into the intersection and boom he hit her solidly on her left front fender pushing her off kilter to the side.

Now, it was clearly red on his side for a long while. The left turn lights were all green on our side. It takes time for the cars to even begin turning left to get into the big intersection. Nevertheless, the rich man kept on lying saying how the light was not red for him and not green for us. Ohhhhh, then why are all these cars turning left already? And why are the other cars stopped on his side and opposing side?

I wished more witnesses had stopped. So, how does a rich man win a case like that when all the cards are stacked? Hire not a single lawyer but a team of legal troubleshooters. Also work over the judge AND prosecution to get them on his side due to his wealth. Legal troubleshooters are more than lawyers, they also check out the opposing team in order to gain leverage and slay the credibility of witnesses or "intimidate" the witnesses into forgetting what they saw.

As I was the only witness, they tried their usual tricks. I was unaffiliated with the victim, so they couldn't dismiss me as a friend or relative telling lies. Furthermore, I had a security clearance and a professional license, so I was considered an expert witness. My shopping records (including supermarket club cards) records were subpoenaed to see if I was alcoholic or buying things for
>>
>>15233165
I had something like that, but with no witnesses. Ended up losing because someone had to be in the wrong, and since he was going straight and I was turning, I was in the wrong
>>
>>15233165
you clearly have no idea what your talking about

the rich dude didnt talk to the judge or jury
he just has a not shit laywer on retainer as should any self respecing auto enthusiest

dont blame his wealth
>>
>ignore richposters
>don't reply to richfags
>>
>>15233165
>>15232484
*continued*

My shopping records (including supermarket club cards) records were subpoenaed to see if I was alcoholic or buying things for medical conditions that might even make me unreliable. Nope. I was clean. I have no criminal history. Razor sharp credit score. No finance problems so I was not bribable by victim.

Damn, they are dirty fighters. They didn't tell me those things, but from their questions and what they subpoena, I could easily guess they were trying to "kill the witness" by finding dirt or problems so they could blackmail the witness into saying "my memory is fuzzy". That's all that is needed to get a witness removed and the witness isn't prosecuted for lying. It's a dirty tactic and certainly not truthseeking, but this was the rich man's team.

Damn it, Mr Rich Man, you spent a trillion dollars doing this. Why not just cop to the $300 or so ticket instead? Yeah, yeah, you are Mr Super Competitive Alpha Male and never lose. You fight to the bitter end to win. Fuuuck leave me alone.

Investigators were sent to my house to do the usual asking of "leading questions". As a P.E. I know of that tactic to disqualify witnesses. They set up questions to force you to answer a certain way so that you can be quoted out of context later on. They will record it of course. I refused to play the game and they were annoyed because I am in a HOA walled off neighborhood. So people refused to let them in. "hewwo,i am investigator, let me in" "NO, go away or I call cops for you trespassing" That happened over and over and over and over many times and was expensive as that firm HQ was over 60 miles away in a distant city. ha ha Each day they drove over and after a week of that they must have been pissed at all the mileage. Finally someone let them in and they rang my doorbell. The camera shows they are there, so I pretend not to be home. I call my reliable neighbors across the street and tell them not to let them know that
>>
>>15233210
I call my reliable neighbors across the street and tell them not to let them know that they should be asked what they are doing. And to tell them to leave as this is all private party.

Since everything is private party, if a homeowner tells them to leave, they are required by law to leave unless the HOA officers have given them a letter of understanding IN WRITING and SIGNED. Otherwise, the police that show up can arrest them.

So they left and never came back.

Sure, there are plenty of people who defend the rich man. After all, what good is getting wealth if you can't enjoy stomping lesser people with it? Lots of people have schadenfreude here on 4chan and will side with the rich man or anyone else stomping others. After all, if you defend the little guy, you are a commie bernie sanders.
>>
>>15233189
you didnt even read
what you said was even wrong for the context of the post
your just kneejerk defending rich people
>>
>>15233225
>>15233210
>>15233165
This is why I have a dashcam
>>
File: 00007167_02.jpg (87 KB, 641x800) Image search: [Google]
00007167_02.jpg
87 KB, 641x800
>>15233225
It's time for the court case.
Oh my, the judge is clearly on the side of the rich man.
The lady, the insurance agent, and the insurance lawyer are there but "lose".
Witness doesn't matter if the judge makes a ruling ignoring the witness.

The only recourse is to have a case where the judge is being judged for competency or corruption.

The rich man gets away with it. Not even a speeding ticket. Not even a running red light ticket. The rich man's lawyer team (it was not a single lawyer but a team from a specialty power firm) made sure that as soon as my testimony is over, I am removed from the room in case I might make an outburst (not that witnesses are allowed to). But they were thorough and took no chances. So I didn't get to see anything that went on after I was removed after my testimony. Maybe they trotted out some fake witness saying I was bribed? Who knows. She (the victim) lost despite having the insurance agent and lawyer there who presumably know how to conduct a court case.

Cynicism for justice in society rises.
>>
>>15233225
>private party

should be "private property"
>>
>>15233225
>HOA

do the world a favor and drive off a cliff
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.