[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#lycra lives matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 32
File: 1314_1_cycling-in-traffic.jpg (18 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1314_1_cycling-in-traffic.jpg
18 KB, 300x225
>we have rights on the road too!

https://a.uguu.se/uDSHr3nlmcFV_upassedmetooclosem8.mp4
>>
>>15216121
The only cyclists I'll tolerate are the rich qt girls with nice asses. The rest; poorfags, old guys getting into the fitness craze, ecofags etc. can either pay rego or fuck right off.
>>
Lycrafaggots can ride off cliffs

Average person wearing normal clothes riding a bike has never bothered me, not even edgy high school students
>>
>>15216121
>>we have rights on the road too!

In my state, bicyclists have rights on the road and legally occupy that part of the roadway UNLESS they are riding on the right side of the white line. If they are in the road, even if one foot from the white line, you cannot legally pass them in a marked no-passing zone. That's a moving violation which is a serious category offense (more than speeding, squealing tires, or missing brake light). The police almost never give warnings for these; they basically always ticket you.

Sure, you scoff at this. But how hypocritical are you with your no-fear? Try passing a bicyclist in my state when there is a no passing zone and there is a police care there. He'll ticket you. This is a more serious "Moving Violation" ticket which is much more worrisome than a mere speeding ticket. Those stay on your record even if the points do not. Speeding tickets disappear after awhile. All moving violations cost over $200 in my area. If you are on a driving probation (less severe than a criminal court ordered probation), a moving violation will cause revocation of your driving license for 30 days but not a criminal probation violation. 2 or more moving violations triggers driving probation where one more offense of any type results in 30 day (or longer) driving license suspension. So, 2 moving violations plus "driving with one brake light out" could technically result in 30 day suspesion.

A single moving violation increases insurance rates an average of 18 percent (unless you have good driving points to offset it).

Please note that these types of tickets appear on a criminal record in my area when an employer, apartment, or investigative firm does a criminal background check.
>>
>>15216121
>>we have rights on the road too!

Moving Violations are considered to be a low-grade crime. It's like the first baby step stage of being a criminal.
>>
>>15216413

99% of this faggots YT videos are him complaining even when cars or buses are on their side of the line

and hes usually towards the right side of his own lane, rather than in the middle or on the left to be safe

they ask for it
>>
Cyclists can fuck right off. Here in melbourne theres just not enough room for all the modes of transport being walking, cycling, driving, and trams. The cars are already gridlocked and they want to remove lanes and give them to cyclists.
>>
Cyclists don't really bother me, it's the methheads riding around on stolen kids bikes. They'll come barreling out of a alley or the bushes or something and cut across a four lane road without ever looking left or right.
>>
Let's get a few things straight
1. Cyclists are better than you. They can afford to not only buy a $5k toy, they can take time off midday to go enjoy it. Needless to say they are also much more fit than you. Your jealous resentment could not be more obvious
2. You are never going to do anything about cyclists but complain. Here you are in the middle of the day whining about them on the anime imageboard. No, you don't buzz by or throw things at them, the fact that you pretend to do these things on the internet sheds a lot of light on your pathetic life.

You getting stuck for 5 seconds behind a cyclist sending you into a tantrum that you don't do anything about but share your impotent rage on the internet is like your whole life boiled down into a single moment. Your life sucks, you aren't going anywhere, and you know it deep down, and elite people like cyclists are just mobile reminders of that fact.
>>
>>15216818
>Spending the time to type up this obvious b8
Go do something productive instead
>>
>>15216837
it's copypasta
>>
>>15216818

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qycF0raqpg
>>
>>15216837
>>15216859
>>15216875
Great damage control, you've totally refuted the statement
>>
File: pedalfags.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
pedalfags.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
>>
>>15216818

get fucking raped lycrafag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlKlduaWRiY
>>
File: cyclist apex.jpg (114 KB, 500x457) Image search: [Google]
cyclist apex.jpg
114 KB, 500x457
>>
>>15216883
control THIS!
*unzips lycra*
>>
>>15216883

lol get fucking rekt and honked at thinwheelfag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWrOMCSz4Vc

have fun dragging your bike back home
>>
>>15216413
All of this and the bikefag doesn't pay:

A cent of licensing and registration
A cent of road tax
A cent of insurance if he causes an accident

And doesn't receive:

A second of training and instruction so he doesn't cause an accident
Identifiable plates so he can be held accountable for his actions on the road
Pussy
>>
>>15216896
link to vid?
>>
>>15216953

exactly

i love how 99% of the incidents are then they wanna act like they're a vehicle yet, they dont adhere to minimum MPH speeds

and when traffic comes to a stop they wanna just pass illegally and complain about being hit

you're either a normal vehicle or your not
>>
>>15216883
The worst part about fagsuit cyclists is that they are never actually more fit. In fact, their inability to go fast enough and exhibit enough control over their vehicle to compete in a serious race is what makes them so infuriating in the first place. They're a bunch of poorfags who saved up several tax returns to get in on a fashion craze and want to be "revolutionary" against the evil gas guzzling roadsters that their favorite democratic talking heads spoke against (while receiving money to avoid criticizing shit like manufacturing batteries for hybrids and EVs)
>>
Cyclists should need licenses to ride on the road.
Police should issue them harsher tickets than those issued to motorists.
Two such infractions should be a mandatory license revocation.
>>
>>15216957
dont have it. bike almost crashed tho
>>
>>15216966

the police pretty much give them harsh treatment by rarely repsonding to any of these memetube videos

>UR AWN CAMRUH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPOQB4R_FIs
>>
File: freedom.jpg (41 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
41 KB, 500x333
>ride bike
>ride bicycle
>drive sportscar
>never be a douche in traffic
Honestly, fuck all of ya salty cagers.
>>
>>15216966
If they complain, they're free to buy cheap motorbikes.

And realize that you can walk faster uphill than most of them can pedal.
>>
>>15216973
you're the minority. you know you are.

majority of fagsuiters are always in the road.
>>
>>15216974

exactly!

fucking thinwheels wanna cut to the front and stop center lane

then when the light turns takes them fucking 5 minutes to get up to speed and complain when ppl pass them

>TOO CLOSE M8 U PASSED ME WAY TOO CLOSE !
>>
Prepare to rage:

https://youtu.be/u64SFHVYyyg
>>
File: 1443849547748.jpg (36 KB, 438x720) Image search: [Google]
1443849547748.jpg
36 KB, 438x720
>>15216966
>Cyclists should need licenses to ride on the road.
It's a license to operate a "motor" vehicle honey
>Police should issue them harsher tickets than those issued to motorists.
What is the fourteenth amendment of the US Constitution?
>Two such infractions should be a mandatory license revocation.
See above
>>
>>15216978

nobody cares about memeholland drive or downshiftfags

go make another vlog in your faggy no-bass voice complaining about how you need to downshift and rev as a "safety precaution" yet when you're cutting lanes and splitting you never do either of the 2 letting everyone know you're really just faggots
>>
>>15216980
So a lack of a motor makes them less liable in traffic?

They don't have a motor, so it's not like it matters if their lack of training lead to them thinking traffic lights and stop signs don't matter, and it doesn't matter if their actions lead to injury?

So, no motor, no license, no insurance. Fuck having responsible citizens. I'm tired of paying for injuries I might cause to other people and following safety-oriented rules, time to get a bike and pretend I didn't know there were any rules in the first place.
>>
File: 1435955024396.webm (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1435955024396.webm
1 MB, 960x720
>>15216991
>sperging out this hard over a street
>>
>>15216121
>leaving out the part where the cager tries to chase him and trips
Someone's upset
>>
>>15217008

LMAO thats great

hope his fucking lycra is waterproof
>>
>>15216978
>implying

That road (and that corner in particular) is dangerous enough in a car; the last thing I'd want is some flat-brimmed faggot in an STi or a squid on a Gixxer taking me out on a bike. I'd do exactly the same thing.
>>
File: 1440032378835.jpg (36 KB, 580x435) Image search: [Google]
1440032378835.jpg
36 KB, 580x435
>>15217001
kek you salty fuck. bikes don't cause hardly any accidents or injuries to anyone but themselves that you wouldn't pay for. to force people to obtain licenses would be financial discrimination. the fact they cause no damage to anyone either just shows you wish to do these things out of spite.

guess what, in my state motorcycles don't need insurance either. its never a fucking problem because bikes don't cause crashes. just like bicycles don't either. fags in cars like you do. thats why you have a license, thats why you have mandatory insurance in your excessively large death machine.
>>
>Raging Cagers: The Thread
>>
File: 1447035076675.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1447035076675.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>15217017
>to force people to obtain licenses would be financial discrimination
fucking /n/ holy shit
>>
File: 1320529223886.jpg (27 KB, 363x310) Image search: [Google]
1320529223886.jpg
27 KB, 363x310
>>15216413
>Try passing a bicyclist in my state when there is a no passing zone and there is a police care there. He'll ticket you.
>>
>>15217017

>we need equal rights without equal responsibilities

Kill yourself bikefag. If you wanna play on the road, you have to follow the rules.
>>
>>15217049
>I regurgitate soundbites without applying any critical thinking
>>
>>15217017
>bikes don't cause crashes

A plainclothes, reflector and light free cyclist illegally crossing an busy intersection caused a three car pileup at a local community college last year, but I'm sure it was the car driver's fault for not having superhuman reaction time and observational skills. Guess who insurance deemed to be at fault? Yeah.

Bikes don't cause crashes and when they do it's someone elses fault for crashing.

The law needs to change to reflect reality. Your little reign of irresponsibility won't last forever.

>shine laser into pilots eye
>he crashes into a building
>"his fault for having sensitive eyes"
>road logic.
>>
>>15217070

when you try to pass on the left side of a left turn in bongville without so much as a honk you get what you deserve neonfaggot
>>
>>15217027
Its true tho bud. The only reason this salty cager suggested it is so that it would be a financial barrier to stop people from using their bicycles on the street. That is the literal definition of financial discrimination.
>>15217049
But I do...doesn't mean one needs a motorized vehicle license or insurance to operate a bicycle or horse on the street. Do you have verbal diarrhea or something?
>>15217077
>one crash you can think of anecdotally...ever
>every day is fucking bumper cars
ur salty. there is no reasoning to your madness. just admit it. liability for a bicycle would be like $1 a month anyway you delusional commie fuck. My bike is $10/mo and that has a liter engine. Get real
>>
>>15217017
>bikes don't cause hardly any accidents or injuries to anyone but themselves that you wouldn't pay for
is this a joke?

guy could literally be going 1mph in the middle of the road around a blind corner and if you hit him and he dies or cause bodily injury you're FUCKED.

they're a massive liability on the road.
>>
File: salt spill.jpg (52 KB, 510x286) Image search: [Google]
salt spill.jpg
52 KB, 510x286
cagers getting salty up in here
>>
>>15217109
literally everyone hates suitfags. even the general normie population. you're a scourge on the roads.
>>
>>15217108
they are statistically insignificant. and the incidences where they do cause injuries to anyone but themselves are newsworthy. you need to look at the big picture dude. ur head is shoved so far up your ass you focus on a fucking bicycle and not the 13% of cars or so out there right now not insured.

You are salty, misguided, and quite frankly, a moron.
>>
>>15217108
I'm sure he would get a $20 fine for not having reflectors.
>>
>>15217123
I'm talking about criminal liability. Not insurance.. I don't give a fuck about insurance.
>>
>>15217129
They are criminally liable everywhere in the US already dipshit. They are also financially liable just like you.

Are you high or something? You realize if you don't live in a shit state like Commiefornia they actually ticket bikes for not pulling over if they are holding up more than five cars right?
>>
>>15217134
THE DRIVER is criminally liable for hitting a biker. Even if he is going far below the speed limit in the middle of the road around a blind corner. God forbid you're speeding and he dies then you'll be really fucked.

Jesus christ your reading comprehension is fucking sub par.
>>
>>15217140
>Jesus christ your reading comprehension is fucking sub par
Are you really surprised by this from a lycrafag?
>>
>>15217140
If you hit a bicycle around a blind corner you were driving too fast and should be liable. I mean, what if there was a traffic jam up ahead? Is it not your fault for running into a stopped car?

Dude, do you even have a driver's license? What a shit tier example to prove your idiocy.
>>15217159
you too, both of you somehow passed a driving test?
>>
>>15217169
>It's YOUR fault I'm going 2mph in the middle of a dangerous road
The mind of a suitfag everyone
>>
>>15217140
If the biker is in the wrong lane they are liable. If you hit them, one of you was in a section of the road they shouldn't have been in, illegally stopped, or going illegally slow for the speed zone

Which brings us to an important point

Why aren't bikes excluded from many roads by default since they can not go anywhere near the speed of traffic? The laws were made with roads full of cars in mind back when 99.9999999% of cyclists were in dedicated races with closed roads or kids and hippies riding on the side, not lycrafags going 3mph smack dab in the fucking middle of a mountain pass where the speed limit is 30mph higher than they're capable of going. if you were in a similarly slow car, you would be pulled over and told to get the fuck off the fucking road.

where's that 14th amendment?
>>
>>15217179
>its not my fault for driving beyond conditions and not leaving adequate space to stop for traffic obstructions
Well, obviously the law and common sense are on my side so you just sound like a retard. May I suggest you buy a motorcycle. You may learn to think twice about dangerously barreling around blind corners where some asshole in a car may be sitting? Respect the machine, and respect others on the road salty cager.
>>15217198
They are excluded from highways, just like pedestrians. Anywhere else you shouldn't be barreling around blind corners faster than you could stop for a disabled vehicle or... a bike.
>>
File: 1463534168203.jpg (124 KB, 966x722) Image search: [Google]
1463534168203.jpg
124 KB, 966x722
>>15217198
>lycrafags going 3mph smack dab in the fucking middle of a mountain pass where the speed limit is 30mph higher than they're capable of going. if you were in a similarly slow car, you would be pulled over and told to get the fuck off the fucking road.
And that type of shit only happens in hugbox california. You will never see such things happen in the rest of the US. Regardless, everyone needs to slow the fuck down. Don't you fuckers live where there are deer? Do you just blindly twitter while careening your autotragic down the road? Pay attention, don't drive faster than you can stop safely, and everyone would be better off in this world. When alone and in the clear let it rip.
>>
>>15217198
>or going illegally slow for the speed zone
This won't matter in court.
They are going illegally slow in every fucking speed zone and yet they are somehow except from this law. Horrible double standard.

If the road doesn't have a bike lane or a sidewalk you should not be allowed to ride on it, period.

Especially since you're just a grown man riding a bicycle in a place he shouldn't. It's not like they need to ride on these roads.
>>
>>15217223
There is no minimum speed limit in most of the US outside of limited-access highways. You know, thats why people can ride horses or take carriages on them...or you know ride a bicycle with full rights and responsibilities of a motorized vehicle?

Cops just pull you over in a car cuz they think you are drunk. Doesn't mean it is a law.
>>
>>15217169

this is a literal incident that just happened

blind corner, only room for 1 lane of 2 way traffic then it reaches a 1 way bridge which riders have to wait

and this neonstripedfag gets all anxious with a panic attack cause he had to use the brakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ubug4bKnYo
>>
>>15216818
>you don't do anything about but share your impotent rage on the internet
>next 50 posts are impotent ragers
Way to prove the guy right /o/
>>
>>15217214
>Instead of regulating the roads to ensure efficient travel, let's make the roads less efficient and put them wherever
>bikes can meander in the middle because muh freedom
>no barriers between roads and deer ridden forests because muh beauty and migration paths
>lets just put pathed paths wherever, whenever, and tell people to drive on them but be safe and slow about it
>take the plane if you want to go fast okay? *accepts money from airline*

This retardation is why the rest of the world laughs at america

also

>one license for motorbikes one license for not-motorbikes
>learn to drive camry buy mustang crash
>but muh freedom
>>
>>15217233

99% of highways now have a minimum speed posted and its usally 40MPH

and this is as relevant as last month having just driven across the country
>>
>>15217203
Even if you were going the speed limit you wouldn't be able to stop in time. And slamming on the brakes in the middle of a corner is not safe, neither is causing a traffic jam behind you.

The law is on your side, but common sense isn't. That's why everyone fucking hates you.

>>15217214
>That only happens in CA
First of all this is wrong. I live in Oklahoma and these idiots are constantly on the backwood county roads. Sometimes 20-30 of them in a row going 10mph.
Secondly, it happens in CA a lot because LA and SD are right next to mountains filled with and canyon passes filled with homes where suitfags naturally like to congregate.

Your field in Iowa probably doesn't have many, sure.
>>
>>15216953
>A cent of licensing and registration
>A cent of road tax
>A cent of insurance if he causes an accident

FALSE. They pay with taxes on their domicile and general funds taxes. Because they don't cause wear and tear on the roads like you do, nor drop the huge amount of gasoline and oil and asbestos brake dust that you do, they can be said to use disproportionately less resources taxwise than you.

Thus, the bicyclists are SUBSIDIZING the car drivers with taxes.
>>
File: eurocucks.jpg (241 KB, 1328x747) Image search: [Google]
eurocucks.jpg
241 KB, 1328x747
>>15217234
Well yeah, newsflash anyone who straps a go-pro to their bike or bicycle helmet is 100% a dramatic faggot. It goes with the territory.
>>15217240
>Instead of regulating the roads to ensure efficient travel, let's make the roads less efficient and put them wherever
You have no idea what you are speaking about
>bikes can meander in the middle because muh freedom
really not that many bikes bud, not an issue
>no barriers between roads and deer ridden forests because muh beauty and migration paths
literally the dumbest thing i've ever heard. your nation is the size of a small US state guaranteed
>lets just put pathed paths wherever, whenever, and tell people to drive on them but be safe and slow about it
you need to venture outside your tiny nation bub
>take the plane if you want to go fast okay? *accepts money from airline*
because you literally can't drive across the US? nigga do you drive through turkey?
>one license for motorbikes one license for not-motorbikes
and?
>learn to drive camry buy mustang crash
and?
>muh freedom
I know you like pic related but i'll pass.
>>
What ever you say, /n/ is a far better board than /o/ is anyway.
>>
>>15217256
>You have no idea what you are speaking about
I'm speaking about you letting just anyone take the road at the expense of non-poorfags, non-"enthusiast"s, and non-fucktards, of course.

Your relatively informal freedumbs system is a disaster.

And if you can't afford to fence off the forests just level them
>>
>>15217241
Federal interstates don't have a posted minimum speed, what you speak of is state specific. Regardless, as I said before, interstates and highways are forbidden to bicycles. Roads are not
>>15217242
>Even if you were going the speed limit you wouldn't be able to stop in time.
Nigga thats why you slow the fuck down. You know those little yellow speed limit signs? Its for retards like you without common sense. You literally are telling me you drive too fast for conditions blindly. I hope you rear end a disabled car dipshit.
>Your field in Iowa probably doesn't have many, sure.
Then tell you hick ass cops to ticket them for obstructing traffic. Sure they have nothing better to do anyways
>>
>>15217270
The only people who thinks bikes should be allowed on the road are suitfags. Literally no one else.
>>
>>15217270
the disabled car shouldn't be on the road

it should, in fact, be a crime to have a disabled car anywhere but the shoulder waiting for a tow

>but no shoulder
condemn the road and build a new one with a shoulder
>>
>>15217270

doesnt matter, look at this video, just a perfect example of thinwheels being pussies

>>15217234

if you wanna act equal on the road then you should have equally capable forms of transportation

the fact they cant brake properly and safely is a perfect reason why they shouldnt be on the road
>>
>>15217270
>Federal interstates don't have a posted minimum speed
I 70 and I 35 do.
>>
>>15217268
>Your relatively informal freedumbs system is a disaster.
Works fine for us. Tell me more about your awesome public transit and how it would so totally work for here and like paying taxes and registration on bicycles is like way awesome man.
>And if you can't afford to fence off the forests just level them
But then you yuropoors would bitch to us about CO2 emissions.

Times like this I'm happy there is a big ocean between us.
>>
>>15217281
They should change all the rules so you can drive irresponsibly and poorly without fear of you being at fault for your own actions. I bet you are going to keep crying on anime imageboards til it happens to, keep us posted on your progress.
>>
>living in a place where cyclists are allowed on state routes and highways
>not having laws that require cyclists to remain on the extreme right hand side of the road when not obstructed and the road isn't fucked by potholes and rainwater

some times being stuck in ohio isn't so bad
>>
>>15217280
I ride my bike literally three blocks on street to forty+ miles of dedicated trail. No one around here has issues with bikes. Sorry you live in a post apocalyptic hell hole with cali level infrastructure.
>>15217281
Dude totally agree. That car shouldn't be in the road. Good on you for blindly barreling a 3300 pound death trap around that corner, fuck the world! Lets watch it burn!
>>15217287
I really think that is state law related, otherwise every interstate would have a minimum speed. Thats all. My point was non-limited access roadways generally do not have a minimum speed.
>>
>>15217291
>he somehow thinks a dangerous and disorganized transportation system is better

let me guess: it's "manlier" to have to avoid more disasters and people on safe roads are "cucks
>>
>>15217291
>It's YOUR job to modify YOUR driving in order to make the road safe for ME
Nah, fuck off cunt. The road is for cars. Can't wait till they change the law and kick you fucking idiots off it, which I guarantee you is coming.
>>
>>15216121
Most cars hit and run bicyclists anyways.

>>15217049
>Kill yourself bikefag. If you wanna play on the road, you have to follow the rules.

>>15216413
>>15216781
>Cyclists can fuck right off.

>>15217017

>>15217108
>if you hit him and he dies or cause bodily injury you're FUCKED.
Most cars hit and run bicyclists anyways. So the driver gets away with it.

In my city area, there are several bicycle accidents and all were hit and runs by cars hitting the cyclist. Thus, for 2016, all major accident reports in the newspaper show 100% hit and run rate for cars hitting bicyclists.
>>
>>15217309
So your plan is to tear down the most extensive road network on earth to get rid of blind corners so you don't have to drive with due caution?

Yeah, that's real feasible. Or you could just not drive too fast for conditions (blind corner) which is the law ya know?
>>
>>15217307
>following the speed is now considered to be barreling a death trap
You're a right fuckin idiot.
>>
>>15217287

so does the i80 and 84

they're all 60MPH minimum
>>
>>15217321
No.. the plan is to outlaw you fucking idiots from being on it.

Simple.
>>
>15217307
Oh, going fast, so scary. Let's make it legal to obstruct the road so it actually is scary. It's everyone's job to slow down because god told you that motors were the devil and that only bikes and horses were allowed, and it's unamerican to kick you off the fucking road for being a hazard to modern vehicles.

>>15217321
>The speed limit is too fast for conditions
>"We built a shitty system so now let's make everyone suffer"

How about you cut some of that useless defense budget for a decade. Don't worry, you still have nukes.
>>
>>15217307
>otherwise every interstate would have a minimum speed.

dude i fucking just drove from the south east to the north west last month

every fucking interstate which went across several lattitudes and longitudes (the numbering system for the interstate system)

all had a minimum of 60

every STATE has the same fucking signs
>>
>>15217198
>Why aren't bikes excluded from many roads by default since they can not go anywhere near the speed of traffic?

Pedestrian crossings should also be removed as they obstruct the flow of traffic. The same with crossing lights and "Push To Walk" buttons at traffic lights. Pedestrians obstruct traffic and should be removed or required to get a license to be a Pedestrian.
>>
>>15217309
Not sure what you are talking about, I take responsibility for my own actions and use common sense to avoid problems. You apparently cannot do either of those things and rather have everyone change to suit you, but instead of campaigning any certain law change or pursuing a path in civil engineering you are whining on the internet.
>>
>>15217322
>a 40mph speed limit means I can safely go around a corner at 40mph
No. Fucking. Way.
Do you literally have a bus pass? Don't drive faster than you can see ahead. Jesus.
>>15217329
won't stop you from running into deer or disabled cars
>>15217330
how about you pay for your own defense. i'd love to let russia slowly take over yurope. that if the muslims don't first
>>15217331
No. You can go across the mid-US and hit a few states. I can personally attest the PNW does not have minimum limits on our federal highways. State law, not federal rule. And I meant non-highways in my first post anyway. Jesus brah.
>>
>>15217335
Oh you mean like.. a fucking.. BIKE LANE.

Dumb cunt. Pedestrians don't share the road and neither should you.
>>
>>15217340

>PNW has no minimum

so whats the fucking minimum i see every time i hope on the i84 in east washington then?
>>
>>15217345

182 i meant, but 84 has it too so does 82
>>
>>15217353
lol ur a tri city fag?

Those are speed limits for trucks. The posted signs are 70mph and 60/65 for trucks.

84 is in Oregon and I don't remember a min limit last time i hit it.
>>
>>15217340
40mph speed limits means he can legally drive 40mph around a blind corner.
Are you saying that's dangerous? That maybe he shouldn't do dangerous things? Like riding a bicycle at 2 mph in the middle of the road?

Suitfags can't even make a single good argument without reducing it to "well the law says otherwise" which is basically "nanana boo boo" or being complete hypocrites.
There isn't a SINGLE good argument for allowing bicycles to ride on mountain roads without bike lanes or sidewalks. Not one.
>>
>>15217366
>40mph speed limits means he can legally drive 40mph around a blind corner.
That literally is not what that means. Please anon, go retake your fucking license test. That is the maximum allowable speed when conditions warrant. It doesn't mean you can go that fast around a blind corner in the rain you dipshit.
>>
>>15217359

the limit is for the TRUCK lane, if you're in the other lane its 70.

also even for the parts of the interstate where 60 is the limit, it'll still say 40 minimum, specifically for the safety of everyone including truckers
>>
>>15217340
>Let russia slowly take over europe

Sounds like a plan

Remove kebabs
>>
>>15217368
>completely ignore the point of the post
typical suitfag that can't come up with a single good reason why bicycles should be allowed on county roads without bike lanes. Go one, name one.
>>
>>15217369
No. You obviously don't know the laws of the the state of washington. There is no "truck lane." That speed limit sign that says "60" says "trucks" below it..for big rigs. That is the limit in any lane for commercial rigs. The left and right lanes don't have different limits unless posted (ie on the pass or I5). I have never seen a minimum speed limit sign outside an electronic billboard in this state. Sure as fuck not on I-182. I drive that shit every day brah.

No dude. No.
>>
>>15217384
Why should cars be allowed on country roads without bike lanes? Because you have a car?
>>
>>15217384
Because if you weren't driving recklessly you wouldn't run over the bicyclist in the first place? I mean are you the type of nig to blame the deer for being in the road? Slow the fuck down.

Or honestly, as I said before, buy a fucking motorcycle. You'll learn some respect and become a safer driver when you realize you are risking your own life and aren't in an airbag crumple-zone hugbox for women.
>>
>>15217399
>why should cars be allowed on roads
hmmm
>>
>>15217404
Still waiting for a reason.
>>
>>15217404
Motorcyclists are more likely to hit a cyclist than a car.

They can't slow down as fast, they can't slow down while turning, and they hug the inside of the road.

You really are a complete moron.
>>
File: 1443417511136.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
1443417511136.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>15217414
Because they are "public" roads and not solely intended for the use of those in motorized carriages? Thats what limited-access roadways (ie highways) are for. Otherwise, slow the fuck down and pay attention. It may save your own life dipshit. I swear to god you don't actually own a car. I have never heard such asinine dribble in my life, then you randomly google a highway to tell me about the laws that just happens to be 100 yards from my house?

Get the fuck out of here or bread on hood. I'm calling you out
>>
>>15217423
The point is you wouldn't go around corners faster than you can stop in your line of sight. Thanks for showing me you are a bus rider. Buy a bike, lord knows you have no business behind the wheel of even a geo metro.

Bread on hood. I refuse to believe anyone is this full of shit.
>>
>>15217431
Uh, no. They are for cars. That's why you can't walk down them. That's why they don't have bike lanes.
>>
File: Corky-Romano-Drinking-Game.gif (348 KB, 439x250) Image search: [Google]
Corky-Romano-Drinking-Game.gif
348 KB, 439x250
>>15217449
You absolutely are allowed to walk down any roadway that isn't a highway, and bikes don't need a bike lane.

I said bread on hood or tell me more about the minimum speed on the 20 mile stretch of I182 you fucking liar.
>>
>>15217437
Your ad hominem does't make me mad or convince me of anything.
It only shows me you've ran out of any real argument.

Why would you think I don't have a car? My sentiment is the same as the rest of the population. They hate cyclists.
>>
>>15217469
Because you claim to have traveled down I182 and seen a minimum speed limit? That you think the fucking truck speed is a minimum speed or that there is a truck lane in WA?

I get it kid. You don't have your license and you ride around with mummy and daddy and they hate cyclists. Its cool, you don't have to lie. This is the internet after all. I don't actually know you to rag on you, but I do know you are full of more watery shit than my colon after a night of mexican food and drinking.
>>
>>15217335
im for this. get a car or stay home.
>>
>>15217487
I don't know what I182 is.. I'm not who ever that is.

>followed by more ad hom
oh man im angry now
>>
>>15216888
Delay of five or more vehicles is illegal.
>>
File: wrap7_2.jpg.800x600_q85_crop.jpg (194 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wrap7_2.jpg.800x600_q85_crop.jpg
194 KB, 800x600
>>15217509
So you aren't the kid lying about WA roads?

Are you the anon who thinks a 40mph speed limit means its safe to go 40mph no matter the turn or conditions?

Remind me which anon you are. Let's face it, lots of dum dums in here.
>>15217516
Is it in Cali? In WA those bikers would be pulled over obv. Are the cops just cucking the motorcyclists for fun?
>>
>>15216888
this is what you get for painting stupid double yellow lines everywhere
>>
>>15216121
>tfw you just want to enjoy all modes of transportation equally.

Don't worry, even other cyclist's hate lycrafags. Sadly i'm in the small minority of cyclists who obey posted traffic laws and ride to the right. But There's even more dumb fucks in cars so you just can't win.
>>
>>15217543
Nobody has any business passing on that S-Curve. I know this is some amerilard meme but its just silly.
>>
File: tmp_11130-images-1731616117.jpg (12 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11130-images-1731616117.jpg
12 KB, 275x183
Here is the solution. Sidewalk people are happy, bike people are happy, car people are happy.
>>
>>15217607
>living like a parasite where an el-train is acceptable
this has to be chicago
>>15217563
Is a lycrafag what you call cancer? just run them off the fucking road, and i say that as a spandex wearing bike rider.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-06+at+11.03.56).png (31 KB, 527x410) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-06+at+11.03.56).png
31 KB, 527x410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBLPb0LzQnA
>OI! WHA ARE U DOIN?
>LOOK AT ME CAMERA M8

Bicycles shouldn't be vehicles, in my opinion. They're not a motorized vehicle, at least, which streets and roads are paved for. If you have a bike-only lane then your city had a competent planner. If not, buy a compact motorbike or moped.
>>
>>15217626
You seem to be confused, a lycrafag is someone in full aero gear, who doesn't obey traffic laws, who is slow or just average, and they think they're hot shit cutting people off and blowing through lights. I also wear lycra, but i obey the rules and give way. Thus, i am not a lycrafag. Like i previously mentions, both cars and cycle's have their share of bad operators. We just have to learn to deal with it, because they ain't going anywhere.
>>
>>15217726
based NJ
>>
File: 1427688341941.jpg (196 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
1427688341941.jpg
196 KB, 724x1024
>>15217744
So...I'm just a fag and not a lycrafag. fair enough anon.
>>15217726
kek a fucking bell? that is just hillarious.
>>
>>15217244
More like they should be gassed you raging homo.
>>
File: 83861984.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
83861984.gif
2 MB, 400x300
every once in a while justice is served:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/biker-gets-pulled-over-for-crossing-against-a-green-light/85044540/
>>
File: big_nose_nigger.png (116 KB, 1024x1038) Image search: [Google]
big_nose_nigger.png
116 KB, 1024x1038
>>15217318
>Most cars hit and run bicyclists anyways.
Good.
>>
File: 1460683869440.jpg (426 KB, 1653x1023) Image search: [Google]
1460683869440.jpg
426 KB, 1653x1023
>>
>>15216121

That is the most British thing I have ever seen.

You should seriously post that on /pol/ or /int/ they'd have a riot.
>>
man all these butt flustered cagers

i don't wear lycra, no one on the face of the earth wants to see that, other than bubba in a flyover state jerking off to his mailbox, since that's the only kind of box he has in his life

i avoid high speed, high traffic roads, and use cross walks to cross busy streets, since i ride my bike to puttputt around never to actually get anywhere so a few minutes here and there to not slow down traffic for people that might actually need to be some where doesn't do anything, hell if someone is tailgating me, i usually pull of to the side and stop, and let them go around, some people yell and scream for no fucking reason, even though i let them by some people are just assholes no matter what you did or didn't do

i follow the same laws as if i were a car, the only time i'm ever in the left lane or the left part of the lane is blind curves/crests, i don't need some asshole veering into me after trying to pass when there is oncoming traffic, being in the left part of the lane gives me enough room to brake if they try it, and the left lane is only for turning left, and there is only one turn i do that since hardly any cars drive down that street, other than that i just get off my bike and walk across, since i know my 200 pound ass will lose the fight with a 2000+ pound vehicle

i have to be careful at stop signs, half the time people around here don't even stop, where i do, so i have to let those assholes pass before the stop, usually people texting and driving, i see that more than other cyclists not following the rules of the road
>>
There was a story where I live a few years where a cyclist got done for doing over 40 km/h in a school zone and got fined for it, then he cried hard enough and got out of the fine.

Further cemented my view that lycrafags are scum
>>
>>15217942
fuck that shit, i fucking avoid school zones when school is starting or letting out, kids always jet out like they want to get hit
>>
>>15217607
Except unless the city was planned with bike lanes in mind (none are btw) you're basically stealing half a lane from regular road users for a tiny minority of faggots. Here in Scotland there's bike lanes all over the place, which frequently make the usable road less than 3m across in places
>>
>>15216939

>car's brake lights are on for 15 seconds
>bike doesnt slow down at all
>>
>>15217937
youre the exception to the rule.
the majority of bikefags are retarded cunts.
>>
>>15216939
>Hey lets just undertake this guy in heavy traffic at a junction
>OMG I HIT HIM
>HIT AND RUN FUCKING NAZI BMW BASTARD #FUCKCAGERS
>>
>Starting to get into biking because I find it fun.
>Also have car

What kind of monster does that make me /o/?
>>
>>15217937
Also this poster has it right, me and a friend biked in Fort Worth recently and quickly learned a right and wrong way of doing things. Particularly crossing a busy street using a cross walk as most bike lanes are on the right hand side of the street. There's really no other sane way to do it.
>>
>>15217244
So these new bycicle only lanes appear there by magic then?
>>
>we have rights on the road too!

You have the same rights as everyone else. Ride like a dick, and you have the right to get the fuck off the roads.

t. A fucking cyclist
>>
my favorite is the pair of cyclist who ride in single file until they hear you coming up behind them and they spread themselves across the whole lane 2 up

fuck right off, i pin the throttle and let them eat my 2 stroke dirt
>>
I love bikes and cars, however I go out of my way to let people driving take the road and I get out of their space. Others can complain about right of way and laws all they want, but a car will fucking mangle you even at low speeds. Thinking it's a good idea to impede traffic for your bike ride is fucking ridiculous. Luckily there are good trails in my area.
>>
>>15220250

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD98q4MMh2g
>>
>>15220282
I love both too. But I really think there should be a section in the driving test where every driver is forced to ride a bike (or trike if necessary) along busy roads. Most drivers that get mad at cyclists do so because they can't relate to their position.
>>
>>15220570
No one is forcing you to ride on a dangerous road you idiot.
>>
>>15220576
You see?
>>
>>15220618
See what? That you're dumb for riding in a place that's both dangerous and inconvenient for the rest of the population?

Do you think no one has ridden a bicycle before or something?
>>
>>15216150
>Average person wearing normal clothes riding a bike has never bothered me
>Lycrafaggots can ride off cliffs

You're insecure about something.
>>
>>15220430
>This vehicle had an MOT and the police did nothing about the assault on the cyclists so this is considered legal and acceptable in the UK.

i dont know if he means hadn't got and MOT?

but this is the type of whiny fag who rides a bicycle driving past them is now an assult
>>
>>15220654
>projecting
>>
>>15217909

funny until one of them loses it and drives over you.

you'll win in court and think to yourself "i sure got him, haha" while being paralyzed from the neck down.

you're fucking soft. if 2.5 tonnes comes barreling down the street behind you, get the fuck out of the road, k? :^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
>>
File: 1446222097829.jpg (43 KB, 700x513) Image search: [Google]
1446222097829.jpg
43 KB, 700x513
>>15220887

>silage harvest last week, drive JD 7810
>need to drive a shorter stretch on highway
>look right, look left, no cars as far as one can see, enter road
>look down by the front wheel
>see a little man in grey spandex on a bike turn into my road from the highway, wobble, fear in his eyes
>tfw I was a second away from running him over
>>
>>15221034
lol

ASSAULT ASSAULT THAT MAN JUST ASSAULTED ME
>>
>>15221107

Yup. Its all fun and games until you're coiled around a tracktor's driveshaft.
>>
>>15216121
>Do you do this as your hobby? Annoy people?
>>
>>15221034

that perfect throttle control

top fucking driving m8
>>
>>15221127

Yea, pretty much. I mean, he was probably in the right in that situation, but holy fuck I would NEVER do something like that if I was biking around in traffic. Gotta be more careful, right.
>>
File: a81[1].jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a81[1].jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
>>15221034
why is america so third world
>>
Some fucking shithead ran a red light rode right out in front of me at an intersection and turned to go my way while I was in that lane and doing the speed limit.

My dashcam didn't record it because the capacitor went out and reset the whole thing after a 3 day weekend. I was dying to get home to just post a webm of that faggot and calling for them all to be executed.
>>
File: 1430002183929.jpg (44 KB, 639x425) Image search: [Google]
1430002183929.jpg
44 KB, 639x425
>>15217726
Jesus christ is this the british version of the "Bad drivers of central nebraska" guy? They basically do the same thing, drive right into everyone and overreact like a bitch
>>
>>15221200

just think if you drove a normal vehicle you wouldnt need a dashcam cause the universal insurance claims automatically figure it out based on where the 2 cars are, then where each car hit eachother

you cant do that with a 50kg aluminmum toy
>>
>>15217726
>>15221216

the best is when they bitch that a fucking BUS isnt in their lane but the tires happen to hit the white line (not go over, and still within the line) but they still complain about "too close" when they're actually doing a fucking job for pedestrians and their hobby can fuck off
>>
>>15216413
I'd have absolutely no problem illegally passing a cyclist in your state in front of a cop. I'd go to court and refuse to pay. If I spend two or three days in jail for it then fine. It was worth it.
>>
>>15217108

You are not supposed to drive around a blind corner faster than you can see ahead to come to a complete stop in case of a stationary object on the road.

The stationary object could be anything from a rock that rolled off the hill to a stopped car in traffic. Hell even a car pulling out of a gap on a blind corner you will be held liable if the car even crossed the line before you came upon it.

You run into the back of a stationary object no matter where it is you are 100% at fault. You run into an object traveling in the same direction as you even more so.

You run into something traveling the opposite direction on your lane is probably the only time you can have any legal leverage on running into something.
>>
>>15217234
>Look back
>Huge line of cars behind
Should have ran over the prick and saved road users the hassle of dealing with him again.
>>
I hate cyclists because theyre always on the same fucking two lane road I use to get to work CHOOSE A DIFFERENT ROAD FUCK
a minute long road becomes give minutes because of them
>>
>>15216121
My only problem with cyclists is when they do dumb shit same with car or bikefags. Just follow the rules and this shit won't happen. Everyone is so busy getting offended about muh rights on the road while simultaneously stepping on other peoples rights. Just use your heads for once you dumb fucks
>>
Bikers are the women of road traffic
>equal rights but no insurance, lisence, etc and are always under the speed limit.
>>
>>15217234

>No gears
>automatic driving lesson

So then the student can't drive a manual after passing the auto test. What is the point?
>>
File: 1369559737980.jpg (25 KB, 608x405) Image search: [Google]
1369559737980.jpg
25 KB, 608x405
>>15216121
>cutting out the end where he gets out, chases biker and goes cunt up

Whoever made this pointless .mp4 needs to be shot.
>>
>>15220685
I've got 2 cars and 2 bicycles m8
>>
>>15216121
>U PASSED ME TOO CLOSE MATE
kek, brits
>>
>>15216121
>>15216121
>>15216121
>>15216121

reup cause jewgu is gonna delete it in about an hour

https://a.uguu.se/zr4n2CmWpmpx.mp4
>>
>>15217461
>You absolutely are allowed to walk down any roadway that isn't a highway,

That's either jaywalking or the cops will pick you up for a psych eval.
>>
>>15222315
this is on youtube you know
>>
>>15216121
Just go to the side of the road you, you DOUBLE FAGGOT JUST GO TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD HOLY FUCK IT'S SIMPLE LOOK IF HE JUST WENT TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD EVEN A VAN COULD PASS HIM EASY BUT NOOOOO MISTER HAS TO MAKE A POINT AND GET IN THE WAY OF WORKING MEN HOLY FUCK I'M DUTCH I'VE CYCLED ALL MY LIFE IT'S SIMPLE YOU SHARE THE FUCKING ROAD
>>
>>15220430
i actually will normally coast and avoid spewing exhaust at most cyclists, it's the ones who make a big production of making me go around them that get a face full of soot
>>
>>15216135
This. If I'm looking at a qt ass then it's all good.
>>
>>15216781
This. I fucking hate it when a bike rider pretty much removes a lane on Plenty Road.
>>
>>15216875
I don't think the woman in the silver Focus is at fault here. She is turning left, everyone looks to the right for on-coming traffic then look left as they make the turn. He was already on the ground and she probably though she was hitting the curb.
>>
>>15217234
Bike had plenty of time to break. He's being a little bitch about it.
>>
File: give cyclists space.png (624 KB, 449x763) Image search: [Google]
give cyclists space.png
624 KB, 449x763
>>15216121
>>
>triggering this hard

Good thing you're 14 and won't have license for years.
>>
>>15216939
>BMW ahead
>expecting turn signals
>>
There's a road near me with a fantastic two-lane bike path running next to it, but the fucking lycrafags still ride three-abreast on the road.

Fucking cyclists, I'm glad they can get fined $380 for riding without a helmet.
>>
Why don't we all just find popular cycling roads and walk down them?
Then we can wait for the lycrafag butthurt or just sue them when they inevitably crash into us.

>B-b-buh you can't walk down a road, you're too slow! It's dangerous!
>>
>>15216972
people that are trying to hassle or threaten others should not be allowed to drive

>he's slowing me down
>let's threaten to kill him

k
>>
>>15216939
That bike guy failed to yield for the pedestrian in the crosswalk. Also, why did he stalk the BMW?
>>
File: 1297978713716.png (136 KB, 428x510) Image search: [Google]
1297978713716.png
136 KB, 428x510
>>15225577
Insurance fraud

>mfw the police told him to go fuck himself
>>
>>15217324
So, if 60 mph is the minimum for i80, what happens if the speed limit is 55 mph?
>>
>>15216121
i hate cyclists in my area, and let me tell you why

i spent my hard earned dollars lobbying and paying for bike lanes inside my small town and through some touristic routes close by (2 minutes walking away). they go through the entire town and all the roads for 3 or 4 miles, except for the one mountain road i use to acess said town. keep in mind, theres other roads, with cyclist lanes that lead to the exact same spot, in less time.

yet, the one mountain road that has no bike lanes (because there was no room to build them) is THE ONLY FUCKING PLACE WHERE I SEE CYCLISTS

literally i've enver seen a single biker in the fucking cyclists lanes, even after all their bitch and moaning, these licra faggots go to the one fucking mountain road which doesn't have bike lanes

i fucking hate all of them. i floor past them dumping on my worn, whindshield cleaning product and straight pipe exhaust.

fuck them and everything they stand for.

yes i'm mad
>>
>>15221034
Based Diesel onwer.
>>
>>15226083

Most cyclers in the US outside of NYC cycle for recreation.

City cycling is not nice. Mountain cycling has fresh air and beautiful scenery.

You could have realized this would happen if you opened your eyes and see that you were in this same situation before you ever started lobbying
>>
>>15226162
did you miss the part where i said there are scenic routes with cyclist lanes, with are much more beautifull, both seaside and forest?

you should learn to read.

and i lobbied for them, i don't ride.
>>
File: fuck bycicilists.gif (813 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
fuck bycicilists.gif
813 KB, 320x180
>>15216121
>>
>>15217090
No you fucking mong.
Too many of you cunts ride on our road and cause accidents, often completely unaware of why and how because you don't understand/respect road rules and etiquette.

If you're on the road, you need a license, you need to pay for insurance, you need to pay road tax and you need to learn how to use the road.
>>
>>15220250
Cunts do this to my drivers, I reward them for footage of splashing/scaring them.
>>
>>15221034
that is retarded they weren't even on the road
>>
>>15223455

yeah but it has stupid annotations or disabled embedding, also shitty 4chan embed still doesnt recognize time linked URLs the first minute of the guys autistic slowmo camera angles isnt needed
>>
>>15226369

what do you mean splashing?
>>
>>15226355

Have a license, Renters/Homeowners insurance covers personal liability, pay road tax on 2 vehicles already, and the laws say a bicycle has the same access to roads and laws to follow as any other vehicle. (except for interstate highways/autobahn/autostrada)
>>
>>15217008
that's funny but I kinda feel sorry for him since he wasn't bothering anybody.
>>
>>15217008
Passing on the right shoulder. When there is no right shoulder.
>>
>>15217008
I wouldn't say he did anything wrong here.
Other than trying to go directly through the middle of an unknown depth of water. That's fucking dumb.
>>
For fuck's sake, host the file somewhere it doesn't get deleted after 24 hours you dumb fag.
>>
My uncle, the awesome, crazy bastard that he was, once leaned out the passenger side window, grabbed a cyclist's handlebars, and dragged him up to speed, for teh lulz.

He also used to drive into the red light district and whack hookers on the ass with broom sticks.

He was a tanker in the army during the early 80s. Man, what a time to be alive.
>>
>>15227732
So because I pay road tax on my car and I have home insurance I don't have to pay tax or insurance for my 100T road train?
>>
>>15225566
Cycling roads? I don't know about but where i'm from there's a dedicated bike/ped path, (also know as a multi use pathway) And bike lanes on roads. I've seen peds on both and i've never given any thought to it.
>>
>>15229103
You'll be making up stories for your nephew about all the awesome stuff you did in the 2010s even though what you really did was sit at home on the internet
>>
>>15226170
Well if its a rural mountain road, wouldn't it be a single yellow line, meaning you can pass with caution? Passing cyclist's isn't hard unless they're riding in the middle of the road going slow, which even as a cyclist, i can agree that its a dick move, but if they're on the side, is it really that much trouble for you?
>>
>>15229116
>100T road train
>30 pound bike and rider
Because having a whole whopping 30 pound road bike and its rider really devastate road. We shouldn't let fat people use crosswalks either! They're way heavier!
>>
>>15229214
You use the road, you endanger people, you take up space.
Any increased congestion increases pollution and road use, with people having to brake and accelerate more often to accommodate you.

Either learn the road rules and pay for the use of the infrastructure or quit crying.

We're not saying you have to pay hundreds and hundreds of dollars to ride your bike, just enough to cover increased road wear (see above, increased braking and accelerating) as well as insurance for crashes you cause.

End cost to you would be maybe $50 a year and a couple of screws to affix your license plate to your bike.
>>
>>15229450
I'm a different anon, i wasn't crying about anything.

First and foremost, even with the amount of bikes that are being used today, the wear and tear on the roads as a result is almost negligible, and if you pay taxes, a cut of that money goes to infrastructure, which a road is a part of. And even though that amount is tiny, it should more than cover the amount of "road wear" that we cause.

Secondly, I have a hard time believing that having people insure their bikes would be a good idea at all. First you have people who don't even ride on roads to begin with, how would you regulate who has to insure and who doesn't? Would a mountain biker who uses his bike for the sole purpose of off road trail riding have to pay? You also have to take into consideration that there are not that many cases of cyclists causing accidents, when a cyclist uses the road as intended, and follows all proper traffic laws, you find that they are rarely the ones who cause accidents. It's the stupid kids on Bmx's and people who don't obey the law, which would mean that if you forced them to insure, they would probably just ignore it just like the other laws they are breaking.

And on congestion, someone riding on the side of the road with the footprint of 2 car tires, is not causing congestion. There are not nearly enough cyclists for congestion to be a valid argument for bike regulation.

The whole problem with your statement, is that you think people that already don't obey the law will suddenly obey it when insurance is required. I follow all traffic laws and ride to the side like i'm supposed to, and i have never been in trouble for the 2 years i have been cycling. Which i cannot say is the same for the 4 years I've been using my car.

Basically what i'm saying, is that there are equally shitty people on both sides, bikes and cars, and you shouldn't just blanket all cyclists as bad because the few you have come across are cunts.
>>
I live in a rural area of Missouri, and there's not too many bikes on the road here. Most of the times I've encountered one, they've courteously moved to the side when there was room after they noticed me coming up behind them. Maybe it's a country thing, but people tend to try to not be assholes to each other here.

However. One of the very few times in my life I encountered a bike rider who was actually wearing the spandex or lycra or whatever shit, he was riding in the middle of the damn road like an asshole. Drove behind him for a good five minutes and he stayed right in the middle of the lane. I drive a Dodge W250 Cummins, so there was no way in hell he didn't hear me behind him. The road was a tight and twisty one with no shoulder in most places, but there was several stretches with enough of a shoulder for him to get over and let me pass. But he stayed right there in the middle of the damn lane, so I was stuck behind him for another ten minutes at least. During this ten minutes some more people came up behind me. By luck or karma or some divine justice, there was now driving behind this asshole bike guy a modded Cummins, a modded Power stroke, a kia, and another modded Power stroke. All very pissed off.

When the road straightened, a big fucking smile stretched across my face. It was time. I smashed the gas pedal and the glorious thundering noise of a tarbo diesel engine under load filled my ears. I got in the other lane and accelerated past the bike dickhole with my exhaust spewing a thick black cloud of smoke all over his spandex wearing ass. I stayed on it until I was well past him and got back in the right lane. With my hopes high, I looked in my driver's side mirror. I damn near pissed myself as I watched two juiced up power strokes and a Kia optima pass this guy at full throttle, smoke and hamsters just flying out their exhausts. By the time they were all past I could barely see the bike dude anymore.

Even the lady in the Kia was laughing her ass off.
>>
>>15216121
Fuck cyclists that ride on the road, stick to the side walks you mother fuckers or get a mototrcyle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.