[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know if the G37 sedan exhaust fit the 2nd gen g35
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 7239856712_2dc640739a.jpg (152 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
7239856712_2dc640739a.jpg
152 KB, 500x333
Does anyone know if the G37 sedan exhaust fit the 2nd gen g35 sedan? There both V36 models n have the same body other than a few differences.bcs i think it fits other then that headers n HFC(high flow cats) but everything else should bolt on right? It may be a dumb question but i just wanna double check.
>>
File: 1348467946594.jpg (51 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
1348467946594.jpg
51 KB, 500x398
>>15213023

Learn to speak english then go to one of your shitty G35 forums and shitpost there

Nobody cares about your lowered shitbox on wheels and loud exhuast.

Youre literally the cancer killing this culture, making it fat and useless.

Go fucking vape, do cross-fit, start writing food reviews about the shit they serve in the hell-hole youre from or whatever, but for the love of the fucking car just leave it alone. Its not fast, dont mistake it to be fast. Keep your stock exhaust and trade your XXR wheels for stock and start going to church on sundays you fucking crooked tooth knob slobber.

I literally hate you, i hope your mother and both of your children die and it rains on their funeral dates. Then trump becomes president and starts a war right on the hood of your piece of shit V36.

You are pic related
10/10 YES I MAD BRO
>>
>>15213061
Thanks man i went to the g37 formus and found out it does help. Aww man if it wasnt for ur long letter u wrote idk what ill do. Looks like u took ur time u fucking nigger faggot. You can go n drink bleach now n keep shitting out good opinions :D
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 358x272
>>15213107
Here's ur (u)
>>
>>15213061
You say he's the cancer to car culture but you berated him for modifying his own car. I think you're the cancer to car culture. You're a little prick for bitching about something that doesn't even matter. Go fuck off to some other shithole, you loser.
>>
>>15213348
Thanks 4 the back up anon. If he was a real car enthusiast he should respect every car type from muscle to tuner, stance or dropped etc.
>>
Oh boy another riceboi with his used 2002-2006 G37 and G35.

Seriously everyone hates you infiniti fags.. because the people who actually want to buy a clean car can only find lowered cut spring nigger-rigged cars with "illest" stickers on the windshield and spray painted rims.

Also infiniti drivers tend to be compensating for something and will weave dangerously through traffic.

>Inb4 called muscle fag.
>>
>>15213023
It'll go right on.
>>
g37 or is350?
>>
>>15213107
Stop being a poorfag and get one that's made specifically for your car.
>>
>>15216047
So much salt
>>
>>15216047

>thinks people cut springs to lower cars these days
>doesn't know how easy it is to undo most beaner mods

Go back to forza you busrider
>>
>>15213061
Lel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.