[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China Tax on Overseas Purchases Set to Kick In
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Vadot.jpg (134 KB, 490x276) Image search: [Google]
Vadot.jpg
134 KB, 490x276
http://www.wsj.com/articles/china-tax-on-overseas-purchases-set-to-kick-in-1459439096
>b b but china is a fair country
>donald trump is crazy to tax china's products
>>
>>35592
>http://www.wsj.com/articles/china-tax-on-overseas-purchases-set-to-kick-in-1459439096

Does anyone at the WSJ have a sense of the recent history of China and consumer goods?

The article is painted as if Chinese are looking for good deals on foreign products. While this may be the case in some instances, when it comes to baby formula it might be because a bunch of babies were recently poisoned with local Chinese shit ass baby formula. People go to Hong Kong just to get decent baby formula.

Also, China is still struggling to regulate the quality of goods so of course people want shit that has the seal of approval from an outside company.

Just like Chinese wanting to buy homes in Canada and America. Better quality of life (for now), but just "cheap prices."

Finally, get off Trump's dick. He uses plenty of non-American manufacturing and loves to bring in non local workers.
>>
I suppose it was inevitable that China would see the other side of globalism eventually.
Doesn't feel very good, does it?
>>
>>35592
China is globally well known for being unfair, shadowy and yada yada.

>have to be literally living under a rock not to know that

What does a 50 year old phenomenon have to do with Trump?
>Old rhetoric, new packaging
>>
>>35592
>DT crazy to tax China products

>First to suggest this cuz he my Waifu Senpai
>>
>>35665
>Finally, get off Trump's dick. He uses plenty of non-American manufacturing and loves to bring in non local workers.
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
>>
>>36134

what is this even supposed to mean?

one shouldn't be angry that trump has some of his branded shit made in china and regularly hires non local workers for his projects?

are you saying one should be upset that Trump uses non-american manufacturers and non local workers in the arena of business but this should not be a reflection of his character?

what in the fuck is this bullshit supposed to mean?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.