[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
7 Shot at Gay Nightclub in Florida
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 0
7 ppl have been shot at a gay nightclub in Orlando.

here's the link:

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/06/mass-shooting-reported-at-orlando-nightclub-hostage-situation-feared.html/
>>
I thank god every day I live in a first world country and not some shithole with puerile gun laws.
>>
>Be Fag
>wanna sing & dance
>really shake that groove thang
>be american
>get shot
>kek :^)
>>
7 people turned into 25 + shot, active hostage situation an unconfirmed bomb and possible muslims?
>>
>>49616
I read white shooter but nothing actually confirmed
>>
Links to live scanners or something?
>>
>>49620
http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/8688/web
>>
this seems like its a secondary channel, only discussing medical triage and transport. How many channels do they use typically?
>>
god damn it feels good to be british

a hyperactive police force is annoying, but at least i can go to a club without being shot at
>>
>>49623
Its fire department. OPD scanners don't seem to be streamed anywhere.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/live/x2tjnk7gg9wa

Looks like 20 are presumed dead. More injured.
>>
https://twitter.com/TVRav/status/741929233191194625
rip gaybros
>>
https://twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/741931400392249344
he ded boys
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/Gay_Global_News/status/741932406643527680

Lmao
>>
>>49602
I'm thinking the shooter is either black or muslim. Noone else would do this
>>
>>49632
whites are the most savage killers tho
>>
>>49637
Only to bad guys.
>>
>>49624
you dirty fag
>>
>>49632

yes, white conservatives are famous for their calm and rational approach to LGBT politics
>>
>>49638
you dumb nigger...most serial and mass killers are whites and they kill innocents
>>
SHOOTER IS DEAD

https://mobile.twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/741931400392249344
>>
>>49640
A white conservative wouldn't do this. It was probably a Muslim.
>>
An approximate number of 26... didn't hear victims or injured.
>>
>>49645

Bro.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States

Its like 80% white aggressors.
>>
>>49641
lol nigga you ever seen Dexter?
>>
It appears that mostly latino fags were killed...by a trump supporter no doubt
>>
>>49640
whites don't take religion seriously enough for this. Only nonwhites are this insane
>>49647
maybe in the 80s but homophobia is nonwhite thing these days
>>49649
this would be the darkest possibility. I refuse to even consider it. Although I think an isis sympathizer would choose a famous building not a night club
>>
>>49648
>be american
>Wear Diapers
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>kek :^)
>>
>>49654
lol
>>
mutliple shooters/drivers almost certain. the shots came in waves.
>>
>>49641
None are innocent in the Lord's eyes
>>
>>49666
this is really not the time or place, Satan.
>>
The FBI just confirned it was a Muslim shooter
>>
>>49669
Need source plz
Will molotow nearest towel factory if confirmed
>>
>>49666
Holy shit
>>
>>49669
Trump presidency confirmed.
>>
>>49603
> First World
The concept of the First World originated during the Cold War and included countries that were generally aligned with or on friendly terms with the United States (including all NATO countries) and were generally identified as non-theocratic democracies with primarily market-based economies.

So you're glad you support this kind of shit?
>>
>>49665
Or the guy was reloading.
>>
>>49667
Nailed it
>>
>>49670
Follow up; confirmed?
>>
Another suspicious package just called over scanner....Lee Road? Leroy Road? Couldn't make it out...
>>
>>49602
damn, the mexicans are at it again

fucking immigrants taking our jobs and our lives
>>
>>49602
Great now we'll be a fascist state for sure. Trump is going to bring death squads, internet censorship, and other assorted bullshit. Time to prepare for the downfall of 4chan
>>
>>49703
>not sure if trolling
>>
>>49602
I'm just really sink of muslims at this point. Every single day it's something new from them.
>>
>>49704
not trolling
A Trump presidency will be nothing short of brutal. You'll see some fucked up shit under him
>>
>>49710
pls Trump's a politician like any other, and like all presidents his power is very limiting. The average day under a Trump presidency will be virtually identical as an average day under an Obama presidency. Are you implying some sort of Muslim death camps, or registries? Because that's simply not going to happen, even if he's elected.
>>
>>49669
Bullshit. Islam is a religion of peace
>>
Damn, at least 50 killed. Said now in the press conferance
>>
Omar Mateen; afghani.
>>
>>49722
>>49723
above posts confirmed:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-shooting-about-20-dead-in-domestic-terror-incident-at-gay-club/?utm_term=.de7fd4069ee8
>>
>>49713
I'm implying we will see something similar to what we see in the philippines and brazil. Police running around shooting up slums and making people "disappear"
>>
Local imam talking at the press conference now. Hardcore taqiyya going on
>>
>>49727
>faith leader
Yeah what's with that? Can't get a rabbi or a priest?
>>
>>49729
Shooter was celebrating ramadan, so of course the local imam has to go on air and say "let's not jump to conclusions".
He had a hard time holding his smile back. Of course he loved hearing that 50 gay people are dead.
>>
I'm a paramedic in Orlando, I was off last night but I wish I'd been there I feel like I missed the MCI of a lifetime.

I've been saying for years Orlando is way overdue for this shit
>>
>>49725
There is no evidence of this. It is complete conjecture.
>>
What's next for Orlando? Hard to meme magic something greater than a good mass murder.
>>
>Getting breakfast and it's on TV saying "20 people dead 42 shot"
>Sit down to eat "50 dead 50+ shot"

Damn
>>
>>49727
whats taqqiya
>>
>>49733
You really think Trump won't culturally enrich political enemies and non 1%ers? top kek
>>
>>49736
you're not supposed to know
>>
>>49736
The tenet of Islam that tells muzzies to lie about their religion and culture to infidels in order to infiltrate their society more easily.
>>
More votes for Trump
>>
>>49736
Lying in the name of islam; to promote islam.
"Islam means peace" for instance, "terrorists are not muslims" and "this had nothing to do with islam" is perfect examples.
Also speak like "we are against all killings of innocent people", when in islam you are "guilty" if you are a kafir (non-believer), gay, someone who insulted the prophet muhammad etc.

tl;dr, everytime a muslim says "[terror act] has nothing to do with islam" they are servering up some great taqiyya
>>
>>49741

Orwell's doublespeak
>>
>>49616
now it's 50 dead
>>
>>49745

youre a little late

>>49722
>>
>>49740
Not if it turns out it was a conservative white guy.

I don't think it was a muzzie though, they usually do this type of shit in groups.
>>
>>49741
>>49738
>>49739
>Taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "fear, caution")[1] is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

Don't know why people who can't read are allowed to vote tbh

should be sent back with illegal immigrants to join their illiterate friends.
>>
>>49752
Whoops, nevermind.
>>
>>49754
>only reading the first two lines in the wiki article

Your argument about people who can't read applies to yourself, Omar
>>
>>49624
Yea, no one gets killed there, huh?
>>
god damn it feels good to be polish

oh wait

it sucks
>>
Just heard about this. How the fuck could 50 people die? America are like spree shooting experts but things rarely even reach 20.
There were apparently only about 350 people there, too, that's a huge portion killed and injured.

Is it just because nightclubs are inescapable death traps, as all night club fires have led me to believe?
>>
>>49731
MCI?
>>
yo wtf this shit was only 30 minutes away from where I live
>>
RIP Christina Grimmie, assassinated by ISIS, assassin of my heart.
>>
>>49725
Like the old days after '73 9/11
>>
>>49740
as shitty as this is, you're probably correct.
>>
>>49761
Nightclubs and theaters are indeed death traps for shootings and fires. Remember the Bataclan.
>>
you guys realize that Orlando's police chief will eventually have to resign.

in hindsight, he should have allowed SWAT to storm the club much sooner.
>>
>>49640
>yes, white conservative Omar Mateen
>>
>>49770
I thought since Columbine, where the police protocol was to secure the building first, the protocol was for the first responding leo's to enter the building to stop the killing asap.

Why did they delay swat? Do you have a link?
>>
an imam who spoke at an Orlando mosque in april said that gays must die, according to Channel 9 News in central Florida:

https://youtu.be/qBlwxqqAprQ
>>
>>49772
protocol is now to*
>>
>>49773
Hate speech, blood on their hands
High security Fed prison for life
>>
inayama_akiyoshi@
>>
softbank.
>>
>>49773
lmfao that guy is gonna get butt fucked in jail and he probably will love it.
>>
>>49772

Because there's a guy with a gun in there, which is scary, and cops have no duty to protect anyone unless there's a "special relation" (they're under arrest)

So they don't have to go in there, and they don't WANT to go in, so why should they? Just wait for the guy to run out of bullets, kill himself or escape. There's always the tried and true "burn the building down around him" tactic they can fall back on, if they want.
>>
ne.j
>>
>>49780
oh ok, yes
I remember the FBI field training at the Waco Outdoor Family Roast - the one where they roasted families.
>>
>>49762
mass casualty incident
>>
>>49725
Brazil here, the slums shoot first every single time.
>>
>>49782
>20 years later
>still forcing the Waco meme
If those fuckheads came out when presented with a warrant, didn't fire on police officers, didn't force their women and children to stay in a bunker, they wouldn't have died when an accidental fire was started. Nobody to blame but themselves
>>
I've been thinking. If this really was a terrorist act, ISIS would have been bending over backwards to take credit for it. Havn't heard word yet.
>>
Guy walked into the club like:

https://www.wow247.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Gun-Kata-gif.gif
>>
Where was florida man when we needed him most?
>>
>>49790
Probably sleeping.
>>
>>49787
yea seems like he just hated homos
>>
>>49787
the OPD spokesman called it domestic terrorism as of now, if that's the case then he was acting alone for his own reasons
>>
towelhead vs. faggots

/pol/ couldn't have asked for a more inspirational sunday
>>
>>49787
>>49792
http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/pulse-orlando-night-club-shooting-isis-islamic-state-claim-tweets-orlando-is-burning-jihadist-terrorist-attack-terrorism-motive-shooter-muslim-islam-gunman-tweets/

Doesn't look like it
>>
>>49666

Witnessed
>>
Fuck, 50 dead with 52 injuredall because some Muslim duck saw two dude making out how in the fuck can you hate some one that much to kill 50 innocent people
>>
>>49798

Probably upset he can't get the D for himself.
>>
>>49802
The shooters ex wife said he beat her alot, sounds like he wanted a husband
>>
>>49806

Did he get taken alive? He might just get his wish
>>
>>49761
Faggots are pussies. It was just one dude versus a club full of faggots, and the faggots lost.
>>
>>49809
Nope, would you keep a armed Muslim alive in any situation?
>>
Reddit is having a shitfit over this too.

The mods of /r/news started deleting everyone's comments once news broke he was of muslim decent. /r/the_donald is dominating /r/all and posting screencap archives of the censorship.
>>
>>49814
>Reddit
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>49795
Oh they're going nuts. It's Christmas for them.
>>
Is it too soon for jokes?
>>
Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Typical Muslim behavior #CoolClockAhmed
>>
>>49820
Probably, but it's your call whether you want to share.
>>
>>49802
Yep, that's exactly why a Muslim travelled so far to a gay nightclub to kill and wound so many people. Because he was jealous. And not because homosexuality is appalling to his religion. You're right. That's exactly it. Makes perfect sense. You should win awards.
>>
>>49820

Isn't that what 4chan's for? Fire away, the fuck are we gonna do, tut tut you for being insensitive?
>>
>>49823
Why not both, famalam?
Most things have multiple causes.
>>
>>49814
Thanks for reminding me why I only go there for the links.
>>
May our lord and savior have mercy on both the shooter, and the mentally ill sinners who have all passed away in this terrible accident. It's always a tragedy when two wrongs clash, I hope they can all find salvation from their evil ways and pass on to the next life. Amen.
>>
>>49826
Muslim walks into a gay bar.
Bartender says, "What'll you have?"
Muslim says, "Shots for everyone."
>>
>>49832
It was funnier the first time.
>>
Hospitals are asking for blood donations & gerbil adoptions?
>>
>>49820
Yes, ANONYMOUS, it is too soon for jokes. If you ANONYMOUSLY spew any of your foul insensitive humor here, I'll go through your user history and downvote all your posts.
>>
Muslims don't really care about homosexuality because they don't think it exists. Muslim men in their countries routinely fuck young boys and don't think it is gay; they just don't want to mess with their ugly wives or dishonor a woman. That's their rational.

Will this shooting help Trump? Probably, but it was a terrorist shooting latin gays with an assault rifle, so it's like a white dude shooting a cop while he's trying to shoot a Planned Parenthood: the right gets quiet because they don't know who to cheer for.

All the "prayers" being sent out will dry up fast once FaceBook grandmas realize it was a gay bar. Then the prayers will be for the families of the gays because they gays went to hell.

But it's too soon to talk about gun control! Let's pass bathroom bills instead. Rename french fries Orlando fries.
>>
>>49723
Afghan.
Afghanis are money. It's like calling an American a dollar.
>>
President Obama confirms that the mass shooting is largest in U.S history, and is an act of "terrorism and hate."
>>
>>49786
You fucking serious. Read the background on how the whole investigation and incident happened. Not conspiracy bullshit and rumours, but the actual accounts from the FBI personnel that were there. It was a mess from the beginning
>>
>>49845
Has he had to do more speeches about this kind of shit than any other president in history?
>>
>>49836
>Muslims don't really care about homosexuality
What are you talking about? Homosexuality is condemned by the Quran. It's a common practice to throw homosexuals off of buildings in Islamic countries.
>>
>>49847
http://wearechange.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/msbypres.jpg
>>
>>49759
Nope, Cops just get stabbed by drunk Santas.
>>
>>49602
>Now all night clubs are gonna have armed riot police instead of tubby security guards.
>Thanks Achmed
>>
President Obama issues order to fly flag at half staff until June 16th at sunset.
>>
>>49836

Have you read this thread?
Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Muslim Imam speaking in central Florida in April saying that is was the best thing for gays to die
>>
>>49831
3/10
>>
>>49814
that's a big problem I have with reddit. its alright to visit but to share your opinion? nahhh
>>
ISIL group supposed to have claimed responsibility for the mass shooting
>>
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/isis-announced-florida-attack-three-days-ago/

ISIS warned of attack 3 days ago
>>
>>49869
>Kaplan is concerned the list will inspire “lone wolf” style attacks.

yeah fuck
>>
>>49869
This is what the sites are referencing

http://news3lv.com/news/nation-world/isis-kill-list-targets-palm-beach-treasure-coast-residents-ex-fbi-agent
>>
>See it on CBS in passing
>See pictures of everyone crying and holding each other
>Every guy wearing tank tops and looking twinkish
>"Was this a gay club?"
>This is not the time to be thinking this
>Pop on the internet and find out it's a gay club

The point is I have superpowers.
>>
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-claim-idUSKCN0YY0VU?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

>Islamic State's Amaq news agency said on Sunday that the Islamist militant group was responsible for the shooting that killed at least 50 people in a massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida. "The armed attack that targeted a gay night club in the city of Orlando in the American state of Florida which left over 100 people dead or injured was carried out by an Islamic State fighter," Amaq said.
>>
Damn.. This is sad.

And I have no doubts it will mean more votes for Trump.
>>
>>49880
Terrorist groups take credit for any attack that causes terror.
>>
>All these Christian shitposters

Your worthless god is no more real than the shit that the towelhead believes in. Stop being so brainless and hypocritical.
>>
>>49823
Suppression of ones true feelings leads to fustration, fustration fosters anger, and anger fathers violence. Its bad enough being gay in accepting society. All of this topped off with the cherry of a religion that breeds hate and intolerance. It makes sense anon.
>>
>>49881
I agree. People are angry, scared. Voting for Trump will seem like a better and better option.
People want change, and him being the big talker they'll believe more of what he promises.
Oh well
>>
>>49885
In regards to things like his economic policy, sure.

It's not like it's hard or difficult to crack down on extremist Islam, it's just that no president has had the balls to upset a minority like that.

Voting for Trump is absolutely voting for a punch back at Muslims, and on that vein of logic Mexicans as well.
>>
Fuck this is awful. I want to donate blood but it looks like all the sites are clusterfucks right now with too many people wanting to donate and not enough resources to take them.
>>
>>49855
That's because they are against man on man LOVE and MARRIAGE not SEX between man and boy. Just like the prez of Iran said they have no homosexuals. Homosexual is a term only recently coined in the past century to describe what people had been doing all through history but until white America tried to make it a mental illness no one bothered to have a name for it, it just happened, and the only bad thing about it was no grandchildren, so they got married and tried to pump out one kid and no one cared if they had a boyfriend.

In Iran many married men keep male prostitutes. Try to keep up. The world doesn't fall into your tumblr / reddit / borderline personality paradigm
>>
>>49864
Yeah it's gotten pretty bad.

Nowadays the only thing I post on there is job related stuff which basically turns it into another stack exchange.
>>
This whole scenario sounds like a bad joke.

>A Muslim walks into a gay bar.
>The bartender asks, "What'll you have?"
>The Muslim replies, "Let me get some shots for everybody!"
>>
>>49893
holy fucking kek
>>
>>49893
Damn.
>>
>>49893
Third time in this thread alone that joke's been made.
>>
The government was no doubt involved in this. They want more justification to invade the middle east by making the muslims look like maniacs. Don't believe in the lies.
>>
Local blood donation centres are desperate for blood and facing an influx of affected gays begging to donate. People are rumourmongering that they're accepting gay blood out of urgency, but they've had to state it's not true.

What a shitty situation. Imagine being there, likely knowing people who are injured and dead, seeing all these pleas for blood donations, and being turned away.
>>
>>49899
Just like how 9/11 was an inside job, amirite :^)
>>
>>49881
>the pulse shooting was an inside job
>>
>>49893

>An EMT walked into a Pulse, but couldn't find one
>>
>>49900
That's pretty damn heartbreaking to be honest
>>
>>49602
The largest mass killing American History, perpetuated as a Hate Crime by a Muslim.

>But it's a Religion of Peace.
>>
>>49848
It's also condemned by christianity
>>
>>49893
Fuck. Too soon. Still funny. Just too soon.
>>
>>49900
First off, check em sadly,
Second, why not just say you're not gay/lesbian but Straight? How would they know if you're gay?
>>
>>49908
They have gaydars. Duh.
>>
>>49806
That's standard practice for devout Muslims, they beat their women to make them subservient.
>>
>>49904
Pretty scary, too. Imagine if this happened 50 years ago, you think they could depend on enough straight people to disregard the stigma and donate to save them? Just the thought of not being able to protect your own community.

>>49908
I imagine there's paperwork and shit designed to ferret that sort of thing out. Unless you're very under the radar about it, for most people they'd probably be busted with a simple peek at their facebook. And giving false information is illegal.
I think lesbians can donate though. No pressure, ladies.
>>
The shooter will now spend eternity, with these homosexuals he gunned down, burning in hell. I hope he likes EDM.
>>
>>49914
I smiled. Can you imagine them all piling on him as Sandstorm plays? His tears drowned out by the rhythmic pounding of the song and all those vengeful homosexuals? If there's an afterlife I hope it's full of sweet justice like that.
>>
>>49886
Modern democracies all enforce the will of the majority, but they usually don't infringe on the minority. Otherwise you get stuff like segregation, Japanese internment camps, imprisoning people for talking about communism/fringe politics.

Tracking Muslims will only push more of them to extremism, because they already think their religion is constantly under attack. I'm not sure if the wall will matter if the border crossing at Juarez doesn't change or get more men.
>>
>>49876
>The point is I have superpowers.
>superpowers
It's called gaydar, homosexuals have that.
>>
>>49923

I don't think you need gaydar to clock a bunch of twinks in tanks. Just basic observational skills.
>>
>>49887
>wanting your blood to get infected with gay aids
>>
>>49914
Why would he be in hell for doing god's work? You faggots don't make any sense.
>>
>>49927
>Donation blood can infect you with infections carried by the recipient.
gr8 b8 m8 8/8
>>
>>49851
"stabbed"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d0f_1369235265
>>
>>49893
>>49832
yeah right
>>
>>49927
You don't know how donating blood works, do you?
>>
>>49929
>>49933

I wouldn't want blood from my body to into a faggot and get aids even if I'm never infected.
>>
>>49934
It seems like you don't know how aids works either. Or any infections for that matter.
>>
>>49934
>I wouldn't want proper English to be coming out of my face and common sense and decency are 4 faggit losers a bloo bloo bloo
>>
>>49923
can you have a gaydar without being gay?
I have a really good gaydar, and a somehow good lesbiandar
>>
>>49936
>>49938
You two are being trolled by the lowest kind of scum on this board. Stop it.
>>
>>49933
>>49934
they have too suck it from your dick, we used to donate blood in school when I was a kid, I know how it goes
>>
>>49938
There's no such thing as gaydar, you're just good at recognizing obvious stereotypes.
>>
This week America will decide who it hates more: Muslims, or gay people
>>
>>49945
Well, yeah, in a sense, the problem is that they'll vote for hating both or none.
>>
>>49761
Some selfish asshole barricaded the emergency exit to save his own ass and probably allowed a bunch more to die. Wonder if that's grounds for conviction because I know that blocking an emergency exit is a crime.
>>
>>49882
The shooter called 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS right before the shooting, plus he was on the FBI watch list on two different occasions. Yet he was still working as a security detail and had access to weapons and training.
>>
>>49947

Source?
I know a lot of night club disasters are helped along by the owners pre-emptively blocking exits so people can't sneak their friends in and shit. Or by narrow exits getting clogged by stampedes.
But who would barricade a door after escaping?
>>
>>49908
They don't ask if you're gay directly.
They ask if you've had sex with another man. And then do a quick hiv test.

The whole ban started around the aids epidemic. With anal sex being the most hi risk way of getting hiv, they just flat banned gays. Thus why lesbos can still donate.

But surprisingly they don't ask if girls have had anal sex recently before donating.
>>
>>49761
Night-clubs are death traps if some guy decides to to go on a bullet-spree. A lot of people mushed together in a room with loud music and distracting lights + few exits or places to hide.
>>
>Islam is the religion of peace

What did shitlibs mean by this?
>>
>>49949
hate to go tinfoil hat but that's a bit odd. calling 9/11 to declare allegiance to isis out of all ways?
>>
>>49958

Makes perfect sense, it's the fastest way to contact the government and get everyone to start paying attention to you.

There's no reason to do a mass shooting otherwise. All mass shootings are meant to gain attention in some way or another.
>>
>>49960
You write a pamphlet or a book, or a vlog, not a random call like that.
>>
>>49906
Yeah but you have passages like Matthew 22:21 which clearly state that people should follow the secular laws of a country
>>
>>49906
The difference is that the Bible explicitly and directly tells Christians not to hypocritically judge others; indeed, Christians are commanded to love others. That doesn't mean Christians don't, can't, or shouldn't call a spade a spade or a sin a sin.

The Koran explicitly and directly commands muslims to kill unbelievers and gays wherever they find them.
>>
>>49917
Oh we're all going to get what's coming to us; be sure of that.
>>
>>49836
Not probably, definitely.

If the choice is between a guy that tolerates gays and wants to stop importing third world savages and someone who claims he's all for you and then imports people with dark age beliefs it's pretty clear who's your best bet
>>
Where can I find video or pictures of the deceased?
>>
>>49970
in /pol/ probably

fortunately, you cannot post pictures here
>>
>>49963
I'm pretty sure that called the attention
>>
>>49901
Well, it was.
>>
>>49666
Ah, good to see you Lord Satan.
>>
>>49928
Hi Omar!
>>
>>49786
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>49624
Forgotten about those poor children already have ya, Mohammed?
Seriously get you fucked you idiot.
>>
>>50000
>>
>>50000
oh dear...
>>
>>50000
>http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/06/mass-shooting-reported-at-orlando-nightclub-hostage-situation-feared.html/

:0
>>
>>50002
This might change your mind about it
>>https://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2016/06/42-96-144-orlando-fl-nightclub-shooting.html?m=1
>>
>>50000
By far, the most unimpressive get post get ive ever seen.
>>
>>50014
>The emphasis on "gay" is easily understood.

>Gay = 7+1+25 = 33
>Thirty-Three = 2+8+9+9+2+7+2+8+9+5+5 = 66 (Fifty)

wtf

theyre just connecting a bunch of birthday and alphabetic numbers together and don't even give a reason for any of it besides some vague connection to freemasons.
>>
>>50014
Ha ha, what?
>>
>>50014
What in the fuck? This is exactly what people picture when they think of a fucking psychopath.
>>
>>50019
I think he's saying the numbers might actually mean something.
>>
>>49616
dunno if the guy was muslim but he's of afghan descent
>>
>>49906
Christianity is a meme religion.
>>
>>49976
When you kill 10+ people, the media will try to analyse everything you said or wrote.
Of course writing a pamphlet without doing a killing spree is as useless as a 911 call saying you're with ISIS and hate fags before hanging up giggling.

Anyway, now I know that the guy was listed by the police, FBI, etc. so not a random lunatic. And he was still free to buy guns, kek.
Good job FBI, it's nice to spy on your people for their security, but maybe you should actually protect people too or something.
>>
The bolshevikipedia article purposefully omits that the sandnigger terrorist was a registered democrat, instead trying to depict him as a "racist homophobe".

SOMEONE ADD IT INTO THE ARTICLE
>>
>>50000
got
>>
>>49641
But 3-4 people shot can be considered a mass shooting, unless you really do think the US has massive mass shootings every day. And guess where these mass shootings take place? Can you guess what race is the most affiliated with these places? I think it's pretty easy to figure out on your own.
>>
>>50024
"Non-practicing muslim" is what I've heard.
>>
Humans...
>>
>>49950
I was watching ABC news right before Obama addressed the media and the anchor said he had spoken to the guy who did it, as well as another survivor who mentioned that detail. The second caller said someone blocked the door and told them to stay put, even though they were screaming that the guy was getting closer. They busted out a wall and then cut open a fence in the alley to escape or something.
>>
>>50028
They had no reason to take his rights away before this happened, unless he committed a crime. Ohh, he did. The FBI was watching him, but show his planning still came to fruition.
>>
>>50032
Ugly white trash, that's who!
>>
>>49963

No you perform an action nobody can ignore and then you get what you want, even if you lose your life in the process.
>>
SHOTS FOR EVERYBODY!
>>
They win when we fear the terror.
Just wait for the beef cake security, it'll happen, and it would have done nothing for the attack already happened.
>>
>>50053
>Don't you idiots get it, ISIS WANTS you to protect yourselves!
>>
>>49758
what else did I need to read anon?
I'm really curious.
>>
Sad that all the killed will be remembered for is that they liked to fuck other men.
>>
This nigga got a 50 killstreak.
>>
>all these buttblasted homos and SJW libcucks ITT

"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." - Leviticus 20:13

Dude was just carrying out God's will 2bh familia
>>
>>49666
trip 6's, Satan is fucking with us
>>
>>49970
Grindr
>>
>>50074
Preach. Say it louder for the people in the back.
>>
>>49970
I would keep an eye on the Morbid Reality subreddit. I inadvertently happened upon the photo from the Bataclan that way.
>>
>>49602
America needs tighter gun laws just like what Australia did in response to Port Arthur.
>>
>>50070
this.
>>
>>50074
>God's will
you mean allah's will
>>
>>50036
how convenient for the media's divisive agenda
>>
So I've been wondering.

As a straight man, non-religious but willing to lie about being Christian and convert if it keeps my head on my shoulders, rather than admitting I'm an apostate and being killed outright, what do I have to lose under Islam?

I mean, we're being pressured to ignore everything terrible that they do, lest we be dirty meanie nasty nazi racist fascist Islamophobic bigots. They keep doing this shit over and over and over again, and every time people crawl out from the woodwork to scream DON'T BLAME ALL FOR THE ACTIONS OF A FEW! and BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MODERATES! and try to stifle any action or reaction to them. These people are Liberals, so they support gay rights, women's rights, minority rights, and Islam despite it being against all those things. So lets say this goes on successfully until one day WHOOPS we have Shariah Law now! Because they were allowed to act unimpeded.

But I am, as I said, a straight(ish) man. The most I can think of that I lose is booze, pork, and porn. I don't care about those things all that much. Well, I do, but not enough to die for them. Am I expected to care because it'd be us being conquered? Am I expected to care because of what it'd mean for women and homosexuals, and anyone else considered unacceptable to Islam? But the biggest defenders for Islam, other than Muslims themselves, seem to be women and homosexuals. Yes, even now there are still homosexuals defending Islam all over Twitter. Our countries hush up anything that could paint them in a bad light.

So if women, homosexuals, and even our very nations defend a group that wants them to all to either die or be forced into submission, why should I care about what Shariah Law would mean for them on their behalf?

Frankly, if this shit isn't going to wake them up, nothing will.
>>
What was the gun he was using ?
>>
>>50074
"A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed."

(Deuteronomy 22:13-21)

You might want to reconsider your position on the relevance of The Bible to society.
>>
>>50099
Assault rifle, which he obtained legally a few days prior
>>
>>50102
ty but can you be more specific cuz the ISIS are getting their ak's from the balkan countries and i was just woundering
>>
>>50103
Not sure the exact model probably like an AR 14 or something
>>
>>50104
Thanks ~!!
>>
>>50105
The text the he killed 50 people and injured more leads me to believe he had a great powerful gun
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.