[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA Elections
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: dffafdf.png (510 KB, 1280x738) Image search: [Google]
dffafdf.png
510 KB, 1280x738
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton attack each other in California
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB9Y-wmln64]
>>
What a cluster fuck this election is!
Clinton could end up in jail over her illegal mail server (When the DOJ pulls it's finger out)

Now Trump could face jail from bribery charges related to his attempts to shut down legal action against him for Trump U scam
>>
>>47904
>(Shillary) He's going to Trump YOU!
Is that a bad thing? I guess getting trumped means better job security and not having to fear another ISIS attack. It means no more ObamaCare, Common Core, and illegal immigrants. She says it like it's such a bad thing but in reality it's pretty sweet. She just tried to throw some dirt and fell short. The debates are going to be easy for Trump.
>>
>>50788
Yet he still fucks it up, every time.

I'll vote for him simply to spite Hillary, but I wish he'd just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>50791
What do you mean
>he still fucks it up
?

Thanks for going out to vote for him, you're helping to make America great again for everyone!
>>
>>50795
He says dumb shit. He always does.
>>
>>50796
You're right, of course. However, I have found I vastly prefer someone speaking their mind, dumb shit included, rather than someone openly lying and hiding things behind clever politician doublespeak.
Not to mention, when Trump says dumb shit, you get the distinct impression it's just overstatement but the point is made. (Build a wall = get serious about ending illegal immigration; Muslims cheered 9/11 = don't be naive, there are a lot of jihadi sympathizers in our own communities). When Obama or Hillary, or even Cruz or other Republicans, say dumb shit, it's usually wrapped up in layers of doublespeak and carefully worded garbage that gives them an out so they can't be called on later.
I'm pretty far from a Biden supporter, but I have appreciated the frank comments he makes sometimes. It's his opinion, and he isn't much for couching his words sometimes. Trump takes that to a new level. Every word Obama says is choreographed, but Hillary isn't so skillful; she says scary shit and then doubles down on it and all her minions follow.
>>
Heard Hillary going on about "expanded background checks" and whining that someone should not be able to buy a gun if they were investigated by the police or FBI, or if they're on a no-fly list. Surprise, Hillary - shit tons of people are investigated by the FBI, pretty much anytime someone complains or someone uses unpopular speech. Same with local law enforcement. If the FBI or cops don't find anything prosecutable, you still want that person to lose constitutional rights? Think carefully, Hillary, you are under FBI investigation RIGHT NOW. Do you want to be on that list?
Oh, and the no-fly list...what a joke. Members of Congress, 3-year olds, anyone named "Robert Johnson" and lots of people who have said controversial stuff on Twitter or Facebook, all have ended up on the No-Fly List. About 50,000 people at any given time. Not to mention over a million on the "Terrorist Watch List." Great, government gets an arbitrary, highly inaccurate list and can keep you from doing anything they don't want you to do...I don't trust that as far as I can throw it.
>>
>>50800
Hes a hack and a politician just like the rest of them. He's not an idiot and he knows exactly what hes doing. He even said in an interview that if he ever ran for president he would go republican becuase conservatives are stupid. He uses strategies he developed in real estate negotiations, which are all outlined in his book "the art of the deal". He brands everything so he can easily associate anyone with a certain character trait to all his constituents. Lazy jeb, crooked hillary, etc.. If you honestly want trump as president you've already fallen prey to his seductive langauge. He'll say whatever people want to hear and when he gets into office he'll do whatever he wants. Other politicians follow rules. Hey, you could say a politician would say whatever to get in power, but they can't back out on their policy or promises. The president follows the same rules everyone else in the government follows because just like every other elected member of the us government they are a representative, emboding the will and ideas of the plurality. Would you really want someone in office who does not act as a representative? Someone who could back out of any promise at any time just because they feel like it? Someone whose policies are so vague even the people voting for them can't use it as a talking point to convince themselves as to why they are choosing the right person? The only reason you want trump is because he's frank? You know who else is frank? Christian Chandler. Why dont you vote for him as your fucking president.
>>
>>50943
>He'll say whatever people want to hear and when he gets into office he'll do whatever he wants.
You mad? You just described shillary.

>Other politicians follow rules.
You mean except when they break the law? Yeah.

>Someone whose policies are so vague even the people voting for them can't use it as a talking point to convince themselves as to why they are choosing the right person?
You have your head so far up your ass you don't even know what the basic policies are that get people to vote Trump. Get this into your head, retard:

1. Jerrrrrbs
2. We're gonna win at everything
3. Let's build a wall
4. Make Mexico pay
5. Win win win
6. Repeal ObamaCare
7. More jerrrrrrbs
8. Win so often you get tired of it
9. Getting rid of Common Core and making education local
10. Make America Great Again (for everyone)

This is basically an outline of every Trump rally ever. The majority of these are crystal clear. There are nice bonuses such as lower taxes and a simplified tax code but those aren't the main features. Any Trump voter will cite at least 2 of these points because people don't just go out and vote for nothing. Politicians have to get people to take the time to go out and vote on them and Trump is doing a hell of a job. He's better at it than any other republican candidate in the history of the republican party.
>>
>>51018
I know that you're being fasecious but are there any trump supporters out there who are actually articulate? I remember back when people used to say he was "good with money" to justify voring for him (which is a desicion they may have been peer preasured into) before every reputable newspaper disputed it.
>>
>>50805

Fun fact, Trump now also supports preventing people under FBI investigation (specifically "terrorist suspects") from buying firearms.

>>51056

"He's authentic" is another common justification that just falls flat since often contradicts himself constantly and lies his ass off just as frequently as a regular politician, if not more than usual.
>>
>>51056
>I know that you're being fasecious
>fasecious
Is this a word? If you mean facetious, then no, I'm dead serial.

>...to justify voring for him
Glad to hear /d/ likes Trump too

>before every reputable newspaper disputed it
You mean the dishonest media that touted his 4 chapter 11 reorganizations as proof that Trump is a bad businessman? You would've liked him better if he let a deal gone south just go on diving deeper into the red as if everything is fine? Are you retarded? Here's a take on the chapter 11 cases from a "progressive" cuck: http://theweek.com/articles/570640/what-donald-trump-gets-right-about-bankruptcy more about chapter 11 itself here: http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/190.asp
>>
>>51134
Didn't even know about that but everyone who knows anything about finance knows chapter 11 is a somewhat common occurence in business, thats not even what I was talking about. Hes in real estate, and hes so far in debt that he probably is worth far less than whatever figure he touts.
>>
>>51290
Yet he spends the least amount on his campaign and achieves the biggest wins. How's that for being "good with money"?
>>
>>47904
how come we have to vote between
2 joos
hillary
trump?
>>
>>51894
ones real jewy the other is less jewy just gotta chose the lesser jew
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.