[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Violent gang of 'ladyboys' mugging tourists warn Thai police
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1451204188044.jpg (786 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451204188044.jpg
786 KB, 1500x1000
A German tourist was the latest visitor to feel the wrath of the sex workers when he was clubbed around the head with a rock and had his money and valuables stolen in the party town of Pattaya, south of Bangkok.

Lutz Mohler told police he had been attacked when he refused the advances of a group of the transgender sex workers, adding: "When I refused, they hit me with a rock and rode off on a motorbike.”

His attackers were arrested just hours later after leaving their victim in hospital with a broken nose.

It was just the latest in a string of vicious assaults that Thai police are trying to quell as the ladyboys increasingly target Westerners visiting the south-east Asian country.

In December a gang of four were arrested in the town of Pattaya after Naami Keyghobadi, from Leeds, plunged from a nightclub's fourth-floor window.

It is alleged the 28-year-old had been in an argument with the 'ladyboys' over a payment only minutes earlier.

Thai police have now admitted they are struggling to keep in check a growing number of aggressive sex workers attacking foreign tourists.

"The ladyboys are not only aggressively attacking tourists to rob them, they are also severely harassing them for sex. It makes the streets very dangerous late at night.

"There’s a 1000 baht (£20) fine for sexual harassment, with possible imprisonment for causing serious injury, but that hasn’t cut down the problems.

"We can only advise tourists to be very careful about who they speak to late at night and avoid being out and about alone at that time."

Police confirmed several other attacks on tourists within hours of the vicious assault on Mr Mohler.

A Chinese man, 26, was earlier robbed of jewellery as a gang of ladyboys harassed him for sex.

While an Indian tourist was targeted for a neck chain only 30 minutes later.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7107785/Violent-gang-of-ladyboys-mugging-tourists-warn-Thai-police-after-German-man-was-attacked-in-girlie-resort-town.html
>>
>>41128
This is my fetish.
>>
You know, the phrase degenerate is overused here and on /pol/, but this is pretty degenerate.
>>
>>41130
Your fetish is to be robbed and raped by lady boys?
>>
>>41128
>Indian tourist
How can poos afford life,even holidays?
>>
>>41146
Some of the higher castes are wealthier due to generations of stealing from the lesser castes.
>>
>>41149
I want to say something about shit running down hill
>>
>>41174
Poo in caste
>>
Literally the plot of a doujin I read once.
>>
>>41149
>high caste poos
Nah mang,I work with these hindusmells
I could buy their entire family and dump it in the sea
>>
I cant even imagine the stink on one of these shitskin fish eyed ladyboy niggers. Gooks must be real desperate in that sewer of a country
>>
>>Naami Keyghobadi, from Leeds, plunged from a nightclub's fourth-floor window.

shitskin muslim took a dive
>>
>>41327
It is possible that those ladyboys approached him aggressively since according to the article they were high on drugs. And when he refused them they got pissed and tossed him out the window. What a way to die! You go on a vacation hoping for some fun. Instead you have your reputation tarnished and die a horrible death in some shithole. This happens to a lot of white foreigners in thailand.
>>
>>41174
Trickle down economics.
>>
http://i.makeagif.com/media/11-23-2015/iUamGN.gif
THIS IS PURI PURI PRISONNER GANG - from one punch man...
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.