[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CANADA REFUGEE VIOLENCE COVERUP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: true though.jpg (43 KB, 643x458) Image search: [Google]
true though.jpg
43 KB, 643x458
REFUGEE COVER UP: Halifax parents, student CONFIRM refugee bullying, violence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn2GIMYZ794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn2GIMYZ794
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/halfiax-chronic-herald-retracts-refugee-story-after-public-outcry/article29603300/

>refugee children bullying, assaulting Canadian children
>teachers do nothing
>media covers it up
>>
>>39041
Jesus /pol/, nobody is covering it up or there wouldn't be a Globe*Mail story and several youtube videos for you to repost. There is already a thread about this. >>38978
>>
>>39041

lots of bad things happen every day. Only so many things can be reported on.

If you don't have stats to show there is an actual crime wave going on (victim surveys, crime surveys, police stats, etc.) there isn't a cover up. There are just other bad things that made it on to the news and these bad things didn't.

>globe and mail article
see the already posted thread about this. check the catalog before posting dickhead.
>>
>>39048
ARE YOU KIDDING ME???
>>
>>39058
>Mental gymnastics trying to rationalize why crimes done by refugees and immigrants are not reported by mainstream media

Lets not forget it took german media 1 week to report on the massive rapes on NYE
AFTER foreign media reported that.

And still they used pathetic excuses like yours.

You're all the same...
>>
>>39058
Actually the migrant issue is an incredibly contentious issue in Canada. So yeah, this is one of those things that should be reported on if it's true.

And considering the CBC considers articles on hangovers, elderly sex and digging up old stories on the VT shootings front page news (current as of this post) the media is absolutely not doing its job.
>>
>>39091
Ignore that scumbag defending child abuse, he is a sick shitposter.
>>
>>39059
Go circlejerk about migrants on >>>/pol/
>>
>>39116
Good lord you tumblrinas shitting up our website are a cancer.
>>
>>39119
I'm from /pol/, you nigger. Get some god damn journalistic standards for fucks sake. This board isn't for reactionary bullshit.
>>
Wah wah. You lost the election you tory faggots and we're in for four years.

Refugees get permanent residency after three, check and fucking mate get fuckin dunked on you scarborough hosers
>>
>>39138
You need to be more subtle 2bh.
>>
>>39091
I agree with you, but if that's mental gymnastics than you're a grade schooler
>>
>>39091

are you going to prove there is a difference in the crime rates between immigrants and citizens or are you just going to continue screaming?
>>
>>39189
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3450983/Crime-migrants-Germany-went-79-year-offences-including-sex-assaults-murder-rise.html
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year
2015 saw 19% crime increase among refugees as opposed to 2014.
>>
>>39138
What? the Tories won the last two elections.
>>
>>39227
You're dealing with a shitposter.
>>
>>39273
Shitposting is quoting stats from The Daily Mail when they get sued for lying so much.
>>
>>39306
Wow, I thought shitposters moving the control didn't happen on this board and then you appear.
>>
>>39310
>shitposters are everyone who disagrees with me
Are you denying that the Daily Mail regularly gets sued for lying?
>>
>>39318
Why the fuck is my reply not in the thread but on the first page you can see my reply?

Are the jews censoring 4chan and this is a glitch?
>>
>>39335
mods know the dailymail is shit too.
>>
pls leave tumblr and leddit upboating has no power here and take your leftist brainwasing back to your circlejerk

>refugees
>implying they arent fleeing from themselves
>>
>>39379
I couldn't give less of a fuck, the Mail is shit, like most modern "news" sources. What happened to my reply?
>>
>>39318
Just got sued for libel by a soccer player last week
>>
>>39189
this looks familiar to a pol bait, anon come on now
>>
>>39138
>we're in for four years.
Yeah you are, and you're fucking everything up so severely it'll take 40 years to fix it.
The Trudeau Liberals have in no way the same level of competence and commonsense held by the Chretien, Martin and Ignatieff Liberals. It's an entirely different party.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.