[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Low Caste Indian Girl Raped and Murdered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 0
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/jaipur/Villagers-seek-CBI-probe-into-rape-and-murder-of-Dalit-girl/articleshow/51656628.cms

The sociopolitical vulnerability of low caste Indian girls is on display yet again amid the continuing epidemic of opportunistic rape in India.

>The post-mortem report, which found no traces of water in the lungs of the girl, apparently indicates the crime towards a murder.
>>
I cant even imagine how smelly a lower class nigger would be in this shithole country
>>
>>36140
Some of the nastiest and ugliest indians are the low caste bania or trader class. They are dark, ugly usually very short and fat. They originate from australian aboriginal types of niggers. They are the biggest crooks and thiefs and will try to rip off foriegn tourists. They are truly the niggers of india coz once they acquire some wealth (usually through corrupt means) they will try and buy white wives from russia or some other euro trash country.
>>
>>36110
>low caste aka dalits aka gypsies aka 90% of india
The entirety of Europe wishes to see them genocided and turned into fertilizers

>>36153
>euro trash country.
>POOdia calling european countries "trash"
>meanwhile,indians go to fucking Serbia to learn real medicine,not the aboriginal shit flinging they have home
Thief screaming thief,lol
>>
>>36158
I'm a white american dude LOL... from the country that "genocided" serbia....kek we bombed the shit outta that nigger stan
>>
>>36110
Only whites can rape or commit crime. People of colour are beyond such evil and their countries are utopia's.

This is just racist propaganda.
>>
>>36163
yeah a shit load of these serbian refugees are on welfare in America...truly nigger tier trash
>>
>>36158
I know guys in the USAF that flew sorties over serbia...prolly killed some of your relatives LOL
>>
dalits are the ugliest of all niggers worldwide LOL
>>
>>36173
No slavs are uglier and stupider...zozzle
>>
>>36175
You're both pretty retarded to be frank.
>>
>see comments in thread
You disgust me. Have some humanity and compassion.
>>
>>36163
>>36169
>>36171
>>36173
>>36175
Stop samefagging,your comments reek of frustration and poor intellect.

Highschool is more important than /notnews/.
>>
>>36199
>>>/pol/
>>
Today's Lower caste Rapes in India,

<A 16-year-old Dalit girl who set herself on fire after she was raped in her house in Ghaziabad's Bamheta village earlier this week is battling for life

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/Raped-Dalit-girl-critical-mother-says-getting-threats/articleshow/51657103.cms

>Rajasthan: Dalit ‘raped, murdered’, teacher held

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/rajasthan-dalit-raped-murdered-teacher-held-indo-pak-border/

>Tension as villagers oppose Dalit entry into temple

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/karnataka/tension-as-villagers-oppose-dalit-entry-into-temple/article8422632.ece

>Everyday hundreds of dalits in india are murdered, raped, discriminated , its slow and steady genocide - to World.
>>
>>36214
It isn't exactly breaking news, but nevertheless some clickbait outlet will always print a story about things like this for that sweet kneejerk outrage money it brings.
>>
I'm from punjab and let me tell you, punjab is prob the nicer parts of india and even its a shitty place...The stereotype that there literally shit in the streets is pretty true...

Dalits as far as the eye can see, fucking degenerates. I actually have a few working for my family, its pretty funny how the caste system works, just cause I was born in a jatt family gives me privileges far beyond the dalits. In my village you have the high caste (my family and others) and then the dalits, they live in shitty africa style mud huts and work for us for life, we pay them 30000/rupees a season for work. Although in modern times they are gettign a bit cheeky, asking for more money and shit, ironically they actually have more opportunities in india than my caste does cause of discrimination of sikhs from the hindu goverment.
>>
>>36153
Why do I have the feeling you're some skin bleaching "white" Indian?
>>
>>36226
Your "feelings" are incorrect. Only ugly monkey niggers rely on feelings
>>
>>36221

Punjabis are known as pedophiles who rape Dalit children internationally.
>>
>>36236

Brahmins are known to place the penis of Dalit child boys in their mouths and suck. Pedophilia is taught by the Brahmin priests in temples as part of Hindu tradition.
>>
>>36153
you're smart. I really get the feeling you know what you're talking about :)
And I also hope you get cancer in the next few days.
>>
>>36299
>t. dalit.

I'm a Mexican and I think these Pajeet circlejerk threads are retarded. Why do they keep getting posted here? People get murdered every hour of every day. How in the fuck is this news?
>>
>>36299
dalits are the niggers of india...yeah all indians are niggers but the lower caste like bania and dalit are the niggerest...they are the most criminally inclined and the ugliest
>>
>>36475
>>36502

POO
>>
I'm not sure that "woman raped/murderer in India" is very newsworthy.
We wouldn't have any space on /news/ for anything else.
>>
>>36635

Its not "woman raped/murdered in India". Its more like "woman murdered over caste in India, sparks massive communal tension in area."

Its certainly more newsworthy than Ferguson shit, or some white dude on his knees begging.
>>
>>36221
>The stereotype that there literally shit in the streets is pretty true
>dalits, they live in shitty africa style mud huts and work for us for life

well, that's what comes out of a social construct, where people a fucked just by being born in the wrong kind of population. As long as the weakest part of your society, the dalits, which also make the largest population in the caste system, are surpressed and screwed from the very beginning like nowadays, there will be no betterment, no matter how many individuals are getting helped through educational benefits.

Well, I dunno, but I guess that's the
>>
>>36217
What's the meaning of news if the world still turns the next day after the next day after the next day?

Is anything ever news if it's just the same shit and a different day? 'Click bait' articles are the ones by true journalists. Where their purported victims have no voice. Soon their story will get out and invigorate change.
>>
>>36153
Kek! Or maybe not. Yeah no.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.