[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rob Ford has died
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
Rob Ford, one of Toronto’s most prolific and polarizing mayors and councilors, has passed away at the age of 46.

Ford was pronounced dead at Mount Sinai Hospital Tuesday morning after battling a rare and aggressive form of cancer called pleomorphic liposarcoma since 2014.

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/03/22/former-mayor-rob-ford-has-died-family-says/
>>
>>32258
GOD DAMN IT YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOSE THE WEIGHT LIKE YOU PROMISED
>>
Good night, sweet prince <3
>>
>>32258

It's a shame...I think in his own way he was a pretty decent guy...definitely went out of his way for his constituents...

RIP Rob...
>>
>>32258
Wow! I didn't even know he was sick!
>>
>>32300
Yeah, Thomas Jefferson is dead, too.
>>
>>32312
ayy
>>
>>32288
Loosing weight while essentially immobile in a hospital bed isn't as easy as it sounds, anon.
>>
You know, I don't know whether this is a good thing or not, Rob Ford was the first person to make politics interesting to me.
Given I am talking about the crack cocaine but still...

Gonna miss this guy. RIP Rob
>>
f-ford more years
;_;
>>
>>32258
Over weight crack smoker dies of extremely rare fat cancer.
Good one Jesus.
>>
When I saw the headlines pop up, I was expecting him to be dead of a heroin overdose or something.

Cancer was the last thing I expected.
>>
>>32577
It's not a good thing. He wasn't involved much with Canadian politics at the time of his slow, painful death.
>>
>>32258
why do people like him look like child molesters?
>>
>>32625
>Fat crack smoker

Only in America is this kind of thing possible
>>
>>32840
Only Toronto, and hence, Rob Ford is Canadian.
>>
>>32643
that photo if after he had chemo therapy, hence hair loss numb nuts
>>
>>32643
Because old white men are more likely to be kiddy-fiddlers. Look at mugshots for Cambodia or Sri-Lanka. Moms basement brony + 30 years = Interpol

Real talk
>>
>>32258
Good night, sweet prince.
The frothy rage you stirred in our establishment leftists, filled my heart with joy.

Now who'll make Canada great again?
Will the idiot-boy Trudeau smoke a fat gagger in memory of dear Rob?
Who'll stop Kathleen Wynne and Rachel Notley from making everyone use xe, xem and xyr in daily speech?
>>
>>32862
Kevin O'Leary will make Canada great again.
>>
>>32862
Stephen will dethrone rachel for premier and make Alberta great again
>>
Our Glorious Dear Leader of the Free World has passed away.
>>
>>32876
He's a globalist. Wants to ship jobs to China.
>>
>>32899
>Wants to ship jobs to China.
He wants to ship jobs to Vancouver?
>>
>>32258
Well maybe they can get bike lanes now.
>>
>>32288
I mean... he's probably going to lose a lot of weight now tho
>>
>>32258
This man let troubled kids sleep on his couch when they needed a roof over their heads.

He also heald an annual BBQ where people could "Stop by and grab a beer."

46 was too early.
>>
does anyone still have the 2 videos of him smoking crack?
>>
>>32258
Why are they questioning him about it? Does he have a lot to add?
>>
>>33145
He says being dead hurts and the only thing that eases the pain is . . . brains . . .
>>
>>32258
Rest in peace drugs man.
>>
Now all the crack smoking makes sense. If i had some rare form of cancer i'd be fucking whores and smoking all the drugs i could get my hands on until i died.
>>
>>33222

Huh. That's actually a good way to look at it.
Thanks!
>>
>>33222
great point
>>
>>32258
Not too many people would do that. Thank you for respect I g those who have passed and recognizing the good they have done.

As for you:
>>33142
Really!!...asking for those videos. People like you is what is wrong with this world. This person is dead and you feel the need to suggest digging up the negative past. Just shows what kind of person you are, my mistake not a person, a disgrace to humanity. Again, you are what's wrong with the world as there are so many like you, but yet who are you!? Someone full of darkness, I would not take that kind of darkness to the end if I were you. The fact that respect and peace cannot be given in death is disturbing. And is this the type of behaviour we set as an example to the future generations?!!
>>
>>33317
Faggot
>>
>>33317
Have you considered that not everyone considers smoking crack to be "Negative"? you square faggot arent you have your churchyouth group meeting?
>>
>>32515
Literally how? Just don't eat.
>>
>>33317
See
>>33222

Maybe they're videos of him having the time of his life. What else did he have to lose?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.