[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warmbier sentenced to 15 years 'hard labor'.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1429030539332.jpg (41 KB, 450x548) Image search: [Google]
1429030539332.jpg
41 KB, 450x548
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/16/north-korea-sentences-us-student-to-15-years-hard-labour

The American student that fucked up in North Korea, is now sentenced to 15 years labor... Good job you piece of shit.
>>
>>29229
>economics student
>Methodist
I was about to jump at his defense but nevermind.
>>
>>29229
I'm sure the US State Department will spend millions of dollars on sending Bill Richardson and Bill Clinton and dozens of other diplomats there to try to negotiate on getting him out. That's what always ends up happening in these situations.
>>
>>29229
you go to one of the most fucked up places on earth, by regime.
To a communist counry where in the ussr you were shot for stealing goverment property or sentenced 20 years minimal.
That fucknot goes there and tries to steal shit thinking that nothing will happen,he's still in america, everybody will smile, because he's america, they'll all clap and everything is over? or a small fine?
Serves him right for being autistic tard.
>>
>>29298
We can always just tunnel him out from the Russian side...
>>
>>29299

And this after the government tells people not to go to North Korea for this exact reason. Do they not have the news or access to the internet where this dipshit comes from?

"Oh noes, the evil dictatorship is acting like an evil dictatorship, and all I did was commit a crime intended to mock them. How was I to know that an oppressive authoritarian regime would have spies everywhere, I thought for sure my status as a glorious enlightened foreigner from a country the regime is still legally at war with would protect me even though I'm also from a social and political background long known in this country for having suspicious motives and causing problems for the state! Help me Bill Clinton! Help me American tax payers!"

Fucking cunt.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.