[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As Syria Devolves Further, Allies Criticize American Policy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 56bca3a0c461884a1d8b45e6[1].jpg (69 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
56bca3a0c461884a1d8b45e6[1].jpg
69 KB, 900x500
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/11/world/europe/recep-tayyip-erdogan-syria-kurds.html

http://www.dailysabah.com/columns/duran-burhanettin/2016/02/13/obamas-pyd-gamble-and-turkish-us-relations

https://www.rt.com/news/332179-erdogan-refugees-syria-eu/
>>
>>22950
Which is why we shouldn't even have helped.
>>
>>22950
...b-b-but the republicans!
>>
>>22951

Sometimes I wish we would just pull out all our overseas posts, Italy, Poland, Japan, SK, Germany, every last one, and then watch as we both save billions of dollars and watch the ungrateful euros get cucked by arabs and russians.
>>
>>23304
Twitter it to Trump.
>>
>>23308

You know what? I might.
>>
>>23309
Okay, World War 3 begins NOW and all it took was a /news/ post!
>>
>>23311

Finally, I've become relevant.

And all it took was the violent buttfucking of western europe.
>>
>>23314
Europe's BEEN butt fucked. Let's get more precise - all it took was /news/.
>>
>>22950
>the people propping up isis are mad that the kurds are defending themselves

You can't make this shit up.
>>
> the president of Turkey said American inaction had allowed the region to descend into a blood bath.

Hard to disagree, tbh.

On the other hand, the EU should be dealing with assholes on its periphery like Assad. It's time for the EU to grow up and realize that it's a superpower that has responsibilities in the world, especially since it's being destabilized by refugees from those conflicts on its doorstep that it has ignored for years.
>>
>>23457
yeah, because besides Assad's tiny Alawite sect and the Kurds everybody's ISIS in 80% Sunni Syria.

brainwashed by Putin regime much?
>>
>>23304
Pull out of the rest but I'd keep Japan and South Korea.
>>
I'm Turkish, I live in Turkey. Here're the facts:
Turkey and its imams-based administration is blinded by the grandeur of some promised neo-Ottoman order, a "United States of Middle East" something like that. Erdogan's every act is staged, he's nothing but a USA controlled puppet, now tasked with holding the hot potato along with Saudis whose fighter jets recently landed on Incirlik base (which is the first time a non-Nato-member country formally enters this base). USA won't get his hands dirty anymmore but surely keep on profiting from selling arms since Middle East is incapable of any form of independent know-how/production. The project of "Democratic modern nation-state of the Republic of Turkey" is about to, or already have, become a failed attempt. Everything in this region is based on tribal culture that has resisted progress for centuries. The only thing matters is wealth, as long as it's acquired without any transformation. Soon will emerge a king/sultan/khalifat ruling an ummah of about 1000 tribes, mostly isolated from modern world, trying to make a living in questionable/corrupt ways.
>>
>>23505
>a "United States of Middle East" something like that.
What countries would be a part of this USofME according to Edrogan?
>>
>>23588
>according to USA
fixed

already said he's a US puppet.
>>
>>22950
4 days later and it's pretty clear that the Turkish criticism of the US was a smoke screen to wage war on Kurds. In all likelihood the initiative was probably approved by the West beforehand as a blood price for containing the Aleppo refugees.
>>
>>23505
I can vouch for this guy.
Erdogan is one piece of dunce developed by the ruling countries accross the globe just aid whatever the fuck they want, I guess a 3rd world war in this case?

I'm still trying to figure out how a 3rd world war would profit anyone after the majority of the world would be a grey desolated place, void of life
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.