[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump admits he uses Mexico Wall rhetoric to wake the crowd up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: trump wall.jpg (57 KB, 525x644) Image search: [Google]
trump wall.jpg
57 KB, 525x644
> You know, if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!' and they go nuts.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/01/30/trump-when-audiences-get-bored-use-wall/79573388/
>>
>>20236
"hehe
anus
wololo
>>
>public speaker says what crowd wants to hear to get them reengaged in his speech.

how audacious.
>>
>>20240
He's admitting they're dupes, right in front of their faces!
>>
>>20240
>missing the point
You retard.
Anyway yeah if you didn't know this was all just a ruse you must be as dumb as his voters
>>
I knew he wasn't going to build a damn wall right from the start. I still support him because he knows how to sway the retarded masses of human scum.
>inb4 sperg
>>
>>20243
>>20246
No, he will be building The Wall and getting Mexico to pay for it but he's still using it as an eye opener at speeches.
>>
Okay
>>
>>20243
I probably know more about politics than your entire family combined.
>>
>>20249
>believing a lie
why would you do that
>>
>>20241
>>20243
>>20246
>>20265
>using a campaign promise to stir the people's heart
>"HE IS NOT GONNA DO IT ,DON'T YOU SEE,THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN !"
>>
Wait. people thought he was serious?
>>
>>20275
Take a good hard look at places like /pol/ and even here on /news/. People are taking every dumb bombastic statement he says and take it at face value, and then they SUPPORT him for it.
Remember: half the population has below-average intelligence. Doubly so on the internet.
>>
>>20277
>"TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR STUMPED,HE IS NOT GONNA DO IT"
t. mongolian horseback avatar conglomerate anon
>>
>>20285
>"I am quoting while I'm quoting!"
>>
>>20277
>Trump says he's gonna do X, Y and Z
>"Okay yeah I want that to happen, I'll vote for you"
>Autismos have a meltdown over this
>>
Trump seems to have no real interest in being president. It's almost as though if he won the presidency tomorrow he'd go, "nevermind. I just wanted to see if you'd vote for me."
>>
>>20277
It's not really any different than Obama's claims he'd shut down Guantanamo 7 years ago. Everyone generally knows politicians don't deliver on their promises; they don't really expect much.
>>
>>20317
Are you basing this on your facebook feed or what
>>
>>20317
Feel the Bern,am I right fellow redditor?
>>
>>20236
>building massive architecture out of puzzle pieces
>>
>>20417
those aren't 'puzzle pieces' that's a wall made out of aggregate gravel and cement, it's commmonly used to build highways

kill yourself retard
>>
>>20319
Guantanamo has gone from about 700 prisoners to less than 100.
>>
>>20429
So that's why he's looking crooked eyed...?!
>>
>>20236
I don't care about that shit i just want to see if trump can make the pendulum shift.
If not at least the SJWs will gobble up some pills or something.
At this point our options are:
Female Satan
Old communist cuck ( approved by all SJWs )
Trump
>>
>>20432
>100 = 0
>>
>>20479
Donald Trump is going to add 0,0
>>
Don't we already have a wall though? Fence, wall, it's all the same. I guess what he wants is a 100 foot sheet of steel that goes beneath the border fence so that they can't build drug tunnels or whatever. And mines on the rio grande
>>
>>20500
Don't you have like over 20 million illegals who are breaking federal and state laws ?

Don't you,like,I don't know,maybe have laws to uphold and respect ,because you're a country of law?

Are corporations,businessmen and politician crooks not profitting off this illegally by not adressing the issue and just letting it grow ?

Maybe laws that appeared because of lobbying are fucking cancer since lobbying is "legal" bribery and pressure
>>
>>20504
I'm not being sarcastic, I honestly want to know what Donald Trump means when he says we're going to build a wall.
>>
>>20505
>china builds the great wall over 2000 years ago
>HURR DURR IT IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BUILD A GIANT WALL, WE NEVER WILL DO IT, BETTER PACK UP AND GIVE UP THE BORDER STATES TO MEXICO
>>
>>20500
Congress passed a law to build a fence that keeps out nobody, then cut funding before it was even close to being finished.

It's a joke.
>>
>>20505
He probably means he's going to build a wall.
>>
>>20254

>My political knowledge is over 9000

Lmao
>>
>>20616
to be fair that took a bit longer than Trump's presidency will last
>>
>>20236
lmao
>>
>>20638
nonexistent, senpai?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.