[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /n/, why aren't you combining the worlds 2 greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Typical Norwegian Family.jpg (317 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
Typical Norwegian Family.jpg
317 KB, 800x532
So /n/, why aren't you combining the worlds 2 greatest hobbies, cycling and plane flying, together?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=642mqiarXw0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjEkQZNOqb4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6AMWUkJ6c

Would you buy one of these for 2500 euro's?
>>
Now I want to attach a velomobile to a wing pylon.
>>
I did at one point. I used to work for an airline and at one point I sold my vile murdercage for a crabbon gofast trektrektrek. I would ride to work at the airport on my work days, but on days off, I would still ride to the office, leave my bike there, and take the employee shuttle to the terminal and get on whatever plane had the most empty first class seats going somewhere interesting. Then I'd fly back that evening and ride my bike home from the airport.

Those were good times.
>>
>>895459
Give it some foldable wings to the side and a parachute and then drop it off from a plane,
>>
>>895455
>Would you buy one of these for 2500 euro's?
um it costs kinda more than 2500 euros...
>>
File: drooly.jpg (338 KB, 1140x730) Image search: [Google]
drooly.jpg
338 KB, 1140x730
>>895455
(HUG!))
,, thanks., the futre, itsnot here yet.
>>
>>895455
two words: crash safety
>>
>>895455
Looks like lot of fun to ride. I'm thinking about building one out of pvc instead of carbonfiber

But I don't see it as something that could replace my bike. I rode a rickshaw recently and even with a small panel area those things behaved like bloody sailboats more than bicycles.

I wonder what would happen to that velomobile with some side wind :)
>>
>>898499
>something going 20 km/h weighing 50 kilos plus driver
>less safe than a bike in an accident
hold up
>>
>>898872
>20 km/h
>>
>>895455
This is something that could work in an Utopian Society. Something like a Venus project city.
But were not there yet though, far from it
>>
>>895455
>Would you buy one of these for 2500 euro's?

the pricelist says more like around 25000 euro's and that is fucking insane
>>
>>899043
40 then, okay?
>>
>>895468
Sucks that velomobiles are such a bitch in hills... you could climb a hill, unfold your wings and glide down (or better yet, find some ridge lift and soar all day).
>>
>>899221
Fuck it, let's just make a glider
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.