[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this the worst album cover ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 81hgwAyiDIL._SL1500_.jpg (396 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
81hgwAyiDIL._SL1500_.jpg
396 KB, 1500x1500
is this the worst album cover ever?
>>
No, it's fucking brilliant you pleb.
Arguably Floyd's finest work, the cover illustrates in a truly touching manner the central themes of the album. The man, covered in lightbulbs, is surrounded in brightness, but he is clearly distressed because he is focusing on the disturbing image of the man being eaten by birds in front of him. This touches on the central theme of the album- that people choose to suffer because they begin to take the things that brighten their life for granted. Also, he seems to have some sort of a pole rammed directly into his scrotum, which symbolizes internal pain preventing him from seeing the positive in the world and ultimately making connections with others (which would eventually lead to love, and yes, sex, which is why the pole is rammed into his testes).

Most of Pink Floyd's album covers are so fucking boring and uninspired, you should at least give them credit when they do something right. I seriously don't appreciate it, even if it is sarcasm.
>>
>>64818601
laughed
>>
>>64818601
Kek
>>
File: pf.jpg (308 KB, 1417x1428) Image search: [Google]
pf.jpg
308 KB, 1417x1428
>>
It's cute, I like it.
>>
You're forgetting load exists
>>
>>64818962
I didn't forget about it because I didn't know about it.
>>
File: 1035x1035-8c74ca69.jpg (208 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
1035x1035-8c74ca69.jpg
208 KB, 1035x1035
literally ms paint-tier
>>
>>64819032
winner
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1500x1500
>>64818138
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.