[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bleeproduction/ #36
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 18
What're you working on this week?
>>
>>48626677
a follow up project to a concept album:
https://soundcloud.com/phillipspiller/9-engineers-workbench?in=phillipspiller/sets/sketches-from-the-arboretum
ive gotten a method of working on this type of stuff and im hoping i can finish it in a short amount of time. Ive started out with alot of frames that i will eventually have to go back and fill it in. Im also worried about mixing, i try to use less but after long periods i start to get sidetracked from it. I end up working with headphones and then maybe hook it up to an amp or pa of some sort.
>>
>>48626677
>tfw no serge
>>
>>48627903
you mean surge?
>>
>>48627881
that track sounds pretty great IMO. the mixing style is nice, i like rough sounds. drums sound great.

>>48628125
no, its Serge
>>
>>48627881
really interesting track man.
>>
>>48626677
Music/SFX for games and I started working on some glitch hop too:

https://soundcloud.com/ryunocore/110-glorious-glitch/s-6K3IY

The synths are all Massive, no external processing besides side-chain compression so far.
>>
>>48628338
>>48628673
thankyou
>>
>>48628971
Sounds more like electro-swing/dubstep to me (not trying to insult you, I think it sounds pretty cool)
>>
>>48629029
none taken, it's just that at 110 BPM and with that kind of beat it pretty much falls into what people have been calling Glitch Hop nowadays (and by people, I mean Beatport)
>>
how to get out of your pit of despair and back into producing?

listening to music doesn't motivate me anymore, i don't know whats wrong with me, haven't finished a track in months
>>
>>48628338
again thanks, i'll just repeat what ive been doing as far as mixing.

the drums sounded too low on default and muddy but i raised the mids and highs on the default 3eq band.
>>
>>48629116
You know the kind of music you usually produce? Don't try that for now; do something else, maybe something you hate. Learn its in and outs, and why it works for other people, and how you can apply techniques to your favorite kinds of music.

I learned Trap like that.
>>
>>48627881

I don't get it
>>
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 333x151) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 333x151
>>48629116
you gotta feel it. dont think.
even with programming, you have to have the velocities in good automation and have the computer express it.

start off with instrumentation and feel it
>>
>>48629116
changing my setup has always worked for me. the main reason i dont have this issue anymore (or at least not as often) is due to my hardware. being able to turn stuff on and get a sequence in minutes is great for fighting writer's block

otherwise, id suggest maybe finishing tracks that you've been sitting on half-finished and go from there.
>>
>>48629116
>trying to break out of depression
lmao, good luck
>>
>>48629169
you dont have to. maybe theres nothing to "get"
>>
>>48629243

absolutely, this is just my own impression
>>
>>48627881
>https://soundcloud.com/phillipspiller/9-engineers-workbench?in=phillipspiller/sets/sketches-from-the-arboretum
Whoa, this is really cool!! Those drums are really awesome. The second half of the song is really nice too, although at that point the weird discordance between the drums and piano rhythmically starts to get a little old IMO. Generally it helps to have at least one part of the track anchored rhythmically when doing stuff like this, otherwise it just feels too random/boring to really be interesting

Anyways, I've been focusing a lot more on remixing recently, mostly because I've been struggling to find inspiration as of lately and working with other people's music helps me find that inspiration I need

https://soundcloud.com/adrimnzr/maxo-honeybell-mel-irl-remix
https://soundcloud.com/adrimnzr/saint-pepsi-fiona-coyne-mel-irl-remix

Feedback is definitely appreciated!!
>>
>>48629162
>>48629175
>>48629195
thanks guys, all great advice, going to listen to some new music rearrange my project folder and just chill for now.
tomorrow i will get back to work.
>>
I've been using Logic Pro X, but not really for bleeps though.

Impressions:
I like the inserts, I kind of like the Dummer instrument (but it makes trying to get individual drum channels 10000 times harder than it needs to be), the synths are all pretty horrible mainly for the GUIs, the way that it defaults the project audio recordings to 44,100khz pisses me off, but I think I can change that somehow. I fucking hate the way that the mixer and the arrangement don't necessarily mirror each other. And I also hate the way that it is pretty much impossible to organise busses without going into the environment editor and tearing the entire project apart, and that only sometimes works. Other than that it's pretty versatile and I like the way it does comping for audio recordings. I also really like Reverb Designer and the Compressor.

I've had Logic X for a while but I've only ever used it for occasional mastering, but not much thanks to it not being compatible with my 32 bit plugins.

I've also been using The Mangle. I love this instrument. It is ridiculously efficient and straight forward. Some parts are a little clunky as it is in beta but I'm very happy with it, it's too easy to make some really cool pads.
>>
>>48629555
another thing worth mentioning about Logic:

I love the MIDI Functions. They are very useful for MIDI, I use the Humanise function to make programmed drums sound less rigid.
>>
>>48626677
that you ryan? wiard+euro case to the right?
>>
File: track.png (186 KB, 1187x649) Image search: [Google]
track.png
186 KB, 1187x649
>>48629514
The honeyball remix has great drums and the chords are pretty nice. Great work!

I've been cleaning up a track mostly, possibly a start to an album but I haven't really decided yet. Feedback is appreciated...

https://soundcloud.com/ngsmusic/embers/s-uuwsA

This is an older version though, but the structure is still the same.
>>
>>48629514
are you a dj?

if you get paid how much do you get?

how do you start
>>
>>48629515
good luck + remember that literally every producer deals with this.
>>
>>48629780
nope. its a good friend of mine's rig.
>>
>>48627881

the distortion that's present on the drums and at the end is it supposed to be lie that? I would say watch your levels but maybe it was intentional
>>
where do I start with this shit?
I'm sure somebody asks this in each thread, sorry.
>>
>>48629811
Well, I KNOW how to DJ. I'm not getting paid or anything to do it, though.

Why do you ask? I'm sure I could give you a couple of pointers if you need any.
>>
>>48629889
Get a DAW, FL studio is the one most people go with (and there's a good reason for it) but there are plenty of others. Just find the one that "fits" for you.
>>
>>48629850
i used an overdrive
distortion on my drums.
>>
>>48629889
>>48629927
get familiar with a vst first then under stand that daw are just sequencers and audio recording.

try omnisphere and work on tweaking sounds
>>
>>48629835
ah ok, there's only so much serge out there, looked familiar.

Thinking about downsizing, cutting down to just the elektron boxes, a ROMpler and my small eurorack. Hard to sell some stuff though, especially DIY, but I just hardly use it.
>>
>>48630178
yeah, Serge is all over the Bay Area. id really like to have at least one panel in the near future, but still trying to fill my Euro case up

have you tried the BTS on Muffwiggler?
>>
File: d7ixRYd[1].png (192 KB, 1608x984) Image search: [Google]
d7ixRYd[1].png
192 KB, 1608x984
Tonight I made a wave racer style beat for the learning experience, pic related

https://soundcloud.com/robots-cant-dance/gurl-u-goin-2-jail-4-bein-too-qt/s-Y7Kwg

>>48629116

Don't even think about producing for a week or two, but spend that time finding as much new music as you can. Soundcloud, radio shows, anywhere. Even just getting excited about a new track you've found can be enough to spark something
>>
>>48630646
>https://soundcloud.com/robots-cant-dance/gurl-u-goin-2-jail-4-bein-too-qt/s-Y7Kwg

Protip: the most Wave-Racer-esque thing you can do is use Sylenth and saw wave
>>
>>48630790
Conversely, the most Kaz Hirai thing you can do is yell "RIDGE RACER"
>>
>>48620387
>>48620387

/bleep/ thread guys!!!
>>
>>48632913
A lot of us don't like /bleep/, those guys go out of their way to be assholes.
>>
>>48632913
i posted this thread in a bleep thread and here is some baby crying about it
>>
>>48633121
I was simply making a statement. You should kindly fuck off though.
>>
>>48633022
and yet you're in a how-to-make-bleeps thread lol
>>
>>48633170
lol thx m8
>>
>>48633193
>making bleeps means you have to like /bleep/ general
>>
>>48633231
but muh analog synth thread where non of us actually make music!
>>
>>48633274
Analog synths have only been mentioned in a couple of posts ITT. What are you on about?
>>
Hi, OP. I'm working on some cool funk-ish stuff, inspired by people like Pomrad, Gramatik, etc.
>>
>>48633274
literally your first 10 minutes here isn't it
>>
>>48633274
most of us make music
>>
>>48633296
nice use of ITT ;)

well it is only 50 posts in, plenty of time to say that no gear is capable of providing a remotely accurate recording ur moog's low end
>>
>>48633274
are you trying to look retarded, because if so, you're doing a marvelous job.
>>
>>48633353
IIRC, that thread was about the guy not having the gear to reproduce it/youtube compression
>>
>>48633022
i enjoy reading /bleep/ from time to time. it has a weird kind of culture to it, everyone is trying to out-chav each other but at the same trying to be some kind of hipster-elitist dance music demigod. it's funny because nothing like it exists in the real world.
>>
>>48633484
it does exist in the real world

where u from fam
>>
>>48633484
>everyone is trying to out-chav each other
That's what I don't like about it.
>>
>>48626677
i am currently working on combining celtic folk with post-rock
>>
>>48633545
what has that got to do with the price of a second hand microkorg

gtfo
>>
>>48633502
an impoverished shithole in the uk, obviously
>>48633526
just acknowledge the the absurdity it, more fun that way
>>
So we're getting trolls and people impersonating tripfags. I guess we're getting popular.

Ignore them and just make progress.
>>
>>48633624
>>48633353
Keep in mind everyone, this isn't the real wp666, it's some butthurt faggot, probably >>48633274
>>
>>48633729
Thanks, anon. This should all quieten down soon.
>>
>>48633772
>implying I can't see your fake trip
>>
>>48633813
>implying i can't see you with your trip off
>>
>>48633729
i'm going to take a wild guess and say this is work of the same anon criticising everyone yesterday
>>
>>48633854
Yeah, and the same guy who always bitches about analog synths, and the same guy who always starts shit. Pretty sure it's always one guy who comes to these threads to get butthurt.
>>
>>48633854
lol, it is not me, but that sounds good. will have to check the archive. sounds like a top lad was here yesterday lmao

m8 if u read this... good work son
>>
>>48633917
>top lad
>m8
yep, it's him
>>
>>48633876
>>48633854
Can you imagine how pathetic someone's life needs to be in order to find trolling a very small anonymous group on 4chan fun?
>>
>>48630374
There's some reasonably priced clones in serge, shame they stopped doing official custom panels but the lead time was just ridiculous. I never got into it just because mixing formats is a bother to me.
Yeah I've got some stuff listed there I just hate shipping anything bigger than a small rack.
>>
>>48633944
haha, it really isn't. i like him even more now though

safe fam
>>
>>48633945
Almost nearly as pathetic as doing it while speaking like a lower class londoner
>>
>>48633972
>implying anyone within 100 miles of london says 'lad'
>>
>>48633965
You're not fooling anyone but yourself.
>>
>>48633993
You get the point.
>>
>>48633959
yes, im waiting for the sea of serge euro stuff to come out. will be buying it up as much as possible
>>
>>48634037
I'm still not convinced it's going to be fruitful, it's been on the table for like a year and a half.
>>
>>48634037
yes, it should be great
>>
>>48633959
i have faith in Tip Top. i hope/think theyre just taking their time to do it right...

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2013/03/11/original-serge-module-designs-as-eurorack-modules/
>>
>>48634074
Lol, dude, remember the 8 voice oscillator in the works? I'm sorry, but tiptop is kind of good at the vaporware game. They make good shit, but they're not the best at following through.
>>
>>48634330
I was just going to post this. I was actually super excited for that thing but it's been years. They should follow Intellijel's lead and basically not announce anything until the shit is shipping.
>>48634037
The only high-end euro I'm interested in at the moment is the Verbos stuff, I'd love that harmonic oscillator.
>>
>>48634397
Yeah, that Verbos stuff looks like the shit. I knew a guy who worked for Avid and owned a bewclah 200e, and he swore by the Verbos modules. The euro stuff totally came from left field too. The harmonic oscillator gives me the biggest boner, but the voltage multistage looks neat too.
>>
http://clyp.it/j05spold

Omnisphere has a shit ton of analog samples. I need to take a day or two to just avoid the presets and just mess around with them.
>>
anyone here had anything released on vinyl? what's it like?
>>
>>48634330
actually, not familiar. googling it

>>48634397
yes, Verbos stuff sounds amazing. not sure id ever own a Buchla, but would love some Buchla inspired stuff in my rack

>>48634654
working on a vinyl release right now with a local label. have pressed vinyl myself (although not for me). what specifically do you want to know?
>>
>>48634682
>yes, Verbos stuff sounds amazing. not sure id ever own a Buchla, but would love some Buchla inspired stuff in my rack
If I was looking to drop bank on single thing, I'd probably get a new easel just for the sake of it, but I've no interest in the format either.

http://www.modulargrid.net/e/tiptop-audio-p3000-poly-oscillator
Google around for that
>>
alright got a job and I've always wanted some sort of hardware obviously I can't afford anything to crazy. So what could I get for a couple of dollars. Like a reverb or a distortion I don't even know if those exist stand alone, or what about a bit speak (I think thats what those are called). Just want something that'll give me a unique sound. I remember someone putting there voice through a kids toy and it changed it dramatically I want some thing like that.
thanks in advance
>>
>>48634682
cool, whats the label?

and i dunno really - was a super vague / open question. but i guess an interesting question could be whether or not one would change their mindset when writing the music if it were to be released on vinyl. i understand you can't have crazy panning in the bass frequencies for instance
>>
>>48634958
a bit of reverb on your voice can go miles.
>>
>>48634958
Check out the ART Tube MP. Super cheap, but the most utilitarian piece of kit I've ever owned. Good for mics, good for distortion on whatever you put through it. Only distortion I've ever found that works well with my Hammond organ.
>>
>>48635157
Also, dirt cheap
>>
>>48635157
got anything more like this?
or where could I look to find more
>>
>>48636122
What do you mean, preamps? Or dirt cheap handy gears?
>>
>>48636201
dirt cheap handy gear
also know anything about circuit bending?
>>
>>48634962
its a label called Jacktone Records
http://www.discogs.com/label/499444-Jacktone

yes, i do certain things to my mixes when i know the track is going to be on vinyl. mainly wrangling in the low end and always de-essing vocals if applicable
>>
>>48636254
It's best done on children's toys and cheap FM toy synths.

As for cheap gear, check thrift stores and Craigslist religiously.
>>
>>48636547
got any guides on circuit bending.
also what should I look for when I checkout thrift stores and craigslist
>>
>>48636748
No
I dunno, whatever you're looking for. I can't tell you what you want.
>>
>>48636787
oh let me be more specific like how do I know it's some sort of effect that I can plug into my computer
another question how would I actually connect these plug ins into my computer? an audio interface
sorry for all these newfag questions
>>
So what's the next challenge, guys?
>>
>>48636889
A plugin is completely digital, you don't actually plug them in.

You will need an audio interface to record anything mentioned.
>>
>>48636936
I was using "plug ins" as a verb kek
what I meant was how do I plug in something like this ART Tube MP into my computer? an audio interface?
>>
>>48637083
Yes
>>
How does one start producing? I have the desire to but literally don't know where to start. What program? What equipment?
>>
>>48637131
alright thanks for your help
>>
Is there any resource that elaborates on different approaches to performing live? Not that I'd be doing that any time soon, but it'd be interesting to read on how people do that stuff.
I'd probably end up just pressing play and trying to look important myself.
>>
File: gdgfgfdgfdg.png (410 KB, 972x602) Image search: [Google]
gdgfgfdgfdg.png
410 KB, 972x602
Working on my mono compatability, my mixes always falls into the pit when it comes to phasing and stereo width, so I figured I'm going to make all my synths in mono and play around with panning to make a wide stereo image, but still retain a very good mono compatability.

Before that I just made everything under 160 hz in mono and just made sure it wasnt phasing. It wasnt untill a year ago I figured out how much phasing was killing my mixes.

Lesson learned, I think I'm going to make all my synths in mono from now on. Better controll of stereo image and clearer sound mixes.

So how do you guys deal with phasing, stereo width and mono compatability?
>>
>>48638055
Uh, yeah. How _DO_ I deal with that ...
>>
File: 1267641469101.jpg (4 KB, 111x123) Image search: [Google]
1267641469101.jpg
4 KB, 111x123
>>48638371
sorry then, I as just trying to contribute something to the thread
>>
>>48637408
>program
at first, anything that is simple and doesn't intimidate you. GarageBand even. Just dick around and have fun making sounds at first. I use Ableton by choice like a lot of people here, but I started with Audacity, GarageBand and FL studio.

>equipment
You don't need any. Maybe a midi controller, but you can use your computer keyboard as a midi controller with most DAWs. If you're producing equipment makes the process faster and more precise at times but it is not essential.
>>
Can you guys tell me where to find more obscure VST downloads? I've looked around absolutely everywhere for some for months and still haven't gotten any results. Does Whatcd have any, and if they do, can someone upload one or two in exchange for some music or something? I'm really desperate here.
>>
>>48638850

kvraudio.com use the advanced plugin search
>>
>>48638921
Thank you, but I mean for free. As in pirated. As much as I'd love to support the creators and all that, I'm dirt poor and can't afford any of it. Hence why I have to use VSTs instead of hardware
>>
>>48636922
Yeah for real we should figure something out, last thing was fun
>>
>>48638850
I dunno is obscure enough for you, but this is a vst based on an old sampler/keyboard from the early 90's, Eric Serra used it when he made the soundtrack to Goldeneye and so did Graeme Kirkhope when he made the soundtrack for Goldeneye 64.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLKiB7I3vb0

It's free and comes with hugefucking midi library, lots great sounds of the 90's

http://www.creative.com/emu/proteusvx/
>>
>>48639071
This is actually extremely cool, and I'll definitely be downloading it.

But to clarify, I'm looking for some free downloads of a few specific paid VSTs. Echo Trip in particular. I've been using the demo but can't record anything with it since the demo puts out a loud white noise signal at random.
>>
>>48639024

get some other plugin. I don't see how any vst could be so unique that you can't do the same results with something else
>>
what are the best vst synths to download to make like 2 step or liquid dnb? i mainly produce hip hop and work with tons of samples but the only synths i can name off the top of my head are massive and albino 3.
>>
>>48639171
I haven't been able to find anything that has the same capabilities and features of Echo Trip, Stutter Edit, and Speakerphone 2, all of which I've been looking for, along with a few others. Plus I've already learned the in's and out's of a few of them just from their demos. But if you have any recommendations I'm all ears.
>>
>>48639233
So can anyone with a What.cd account just confirm or deny that Echo Trip is on there? You don't even have to upload anything.
>>
>>48639422
It's not there.
>>
>>48639513
Damn. Well, I guess I'm out of luck then. Thanks anyway anon.
>>
>>48639190
FM synthesis works good
>>
>>48639190
Sylenth is a good one and so is fm8 or abletons operator
>>
sup /bleeproduction/ i'm back from circuit bending my nieces princess phone
I recorded the "bending" on to ableton and made a little song tell me what you think
http://clyp.it/rax0ynfz
>>
how do i synth in fl studio?

serious question
>>
File: 1405341681670.gif (2 MB, 2061x2610) Image search: [Google]
1405341681670.gif
2 MB, 2061x2610
>>48640735
>>
>>48640878
kek whots that supposed to mean m8
>>
File: 1405341681671.gif (874 KB, 1456x1904) Image search: [Google]
1405341681671.gif
874 KB, 1456x1904
>>48640927
>>
>>48641000
give me a st8 answer m8
>>
File: 1405341681674.gif (1 MB, 1620x2025) Image search: [Google]
1405341681674.gif
1 MB, 1620x2025
>>48641036
>>
>>48641088
fccccccck you're blowing my mind
>>
>>48640735
>tell me what you think
it sounds like fucking shit

why bother wasting effort on something so unpleasant?
>>
File: 1405341681673.gif (824 KB, 1247x1635) Image search: [Google]
1405341681673.gif
824 KB, 1247x1635
>>48641132
>>
>>48641223
whats unpleasant about it?
there was no eqing or mixing done so if thats what you mean then I can understand
>>
>>48641248
sounds like you're trying to be actress
>>
>>48641286
thanks, I do enjoy his music
>>
>>48641334
oh i see.
i do think it sounds pretty cool.
would the whole track sound like this?
>>
>>48641344
I don't really know I just worked on that little loop and turned off my computer
>>
>>48641243
are you doing these just for me?~~~
>>
File: 1405341681676.gif (2 MB, 2500x2090) Image search: [Google]
1405341681676.gif
2 MB, 2500x2090
>>48641407
4 ur use only
>>
>>48641446
it really warms my heart that you put in a little effort for me
good night
>>
File: 1405341681677.gif (2 MB, 2492x2080) Image search: [Google]
1405341681677.gif
2 MB, 2492x2080
>>48641486
good night
x
>>
>>48640735
It'd sound pretty awesome if you recorded it in better, mastered it a bit, and took out the filter sweep at the end.
>>
>>48641554
>someone actually enjoyed it
please explain the redeeming qualities you are alluding to, i'm completely lost
>>
File: 1332189116948.png (16 KB, 581x509) Image search: [Google]
1332189116948.png
16 KB, 581x509
>What're you working on this week?

Electra2 presets, since there are virtually no third-party presets available.
>>
>>48641684
i liked it, i wasnt trying to knock you when i compared it to actress bruv
>>
Just a heads up, I'd appreciate any thoughts on the subject.
>>48637867
>>
happy the thread lasted the night
>>
>>48629555
I used to use Logic 9 ages ago, I can't get into X. I just don't like the interface, the buttons are too big, all the elements look horrible, and that gigantic frame around AU plugins in the worst thing I've ever seen. That and the layout and shortcuts are a bit different.

What I liked about Logic 9 was the text was small, the buttons were nice and compact and the frames were small and manageable on a laptop. The new Final Cut has the same problem too. It's definitely better on a desktop.

I ended up moving to Live 9 as soon as that was released (much better on a laptop, plus VSTs and no frames around plugins) but gave Logic X a try for old times sake at least.
>>
File: 1461337137_dace168b87[1].jpg (106 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1461337137_dace168b87[1].jpg
106 KB, 500x333
Nice to see /bleeproduction/ still surviving.

I feel less and less like posting here though (and 4chan in general) :/
>>
>>48646580
>:/
Great, you're not wanted here.
>>
>>48646597
Damn, someone's got assaulted by the :/ smiley when they were a child
>>
about to pick up a Grendel Drone Commander from a guy on craigslist today. to anyone that owns one: how do you like it? how often do you use it? any tips or tricks? anything else I should know about it?
>>
>>48646580

Is it weird that when I see a pic like that, I don't think "awww that poor synth has seen better days", but instead "wow, I wonder what sounds that synth can make now due to all of that age and damage?"?
>>
>>48639071

Sweet, thanks bruh bruh
>>
>>48639033
I liked the idea for using your voice to make a song. Like, sampling it and using it to make all of the sounds in your song, synths that can use samples in place of waveforms, etc. Singing isn't necessarily required.

Thoughts?
>>
>>48646580
It's understandable, 4chan is pretty shit for most everything. If I'm ever looking for real information or input, I go somewhere else. The only reason I still come here is because I've been here for almost 9 years and this place is ingrained in me now
>>
>>48647999
i want to fix that keys badly now
>>
>>48648074

It's still a pretty good place for music recs in a variety of genres.

The key is to know which threads to look through and to ignore/not respond to any of the trolling, which is like 80-90% of this place.

That 10% is pretty useful though. Also I like to come here and talk about synths and share my sounds which is another useful part about coming here.
>>
literally trying to make a kick drum in a hotel room with laptop speakers
>>
your mum

>>48626677
>>
>>48641554
I'm the op of that clyp and I do agree it sounds like shit but thanks for the compliment
>>48641684
whats wrong with it anon?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (167 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
167 KB, 750x750
>>48648071
>Thoughts?
1) it's already been done.
2) your success will vary.
>>
production bump
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.