[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys remove tracks you don't like from an album,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Image8.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Image8.jpg
249 KB, 1920x1080
Do you guys remove tracks you don't like from an album, or leave it?
>>
I edit all the tracks together in Logic and bounce them as one to prevent any track-skipping going on even when I'm not the one in control of the music

I wish the track meme would end desu
>>
Of course, I like to tear pages out of my books too and watch movies at 2x speed during the boring parts
>>
>>66469022
Not the same thing at all. Movies and books tell a cohesive story. Even concept albums can have tracks removed and still make sense as a whole
>>
>>66468864
no
>>
Only if around half or less of the album is good, I'll remove the tracks I don't like. If the majority of the album is good, I'll just leave the few tracks I don't like in there anyway.
>>
File: gross.png (132 KB, 361x367) Image search: [Google]
gross.png
132 KB, 361x367
>>66468988
>>
>>66469108
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 220px-Melvins-stonerwitch.jpg (14 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Melvins-stonerwitch.jpg
14 KB, 220x220
>Skweetis
>Queen
>Sweet Willy Rollbar
>Roadbull
>At The Stake
>the last two minutes of Magic Pig Detective
>June Bug

everything else is shit
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 326x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 326x490
>>66468864
I haven't really done this, bur I have been considering removing Student Demonstration Time from Surf's Up for a while now.
>>
>>66468864
No

Fucking kek what are you people stupid?
Do you skip the chapters of books that you don't like too?
>>
>arguing about how sacred an arbitrary collection of songs is no matter the quality

Rockists are really something else
>>
>>66470102
>Rockists are really something else

Yeah and poptimists are idiotic children
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.