[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Piero Scaruffi Here! AMA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>>
Mama Mia!
>>
Mama mia! Why aren't you releasing any reviews?
>>
How long until I'm legally allowed to marry my daughter scaruffles?
>>
>>66468862
That's a spicy a meatball! The police breached my house and stole my laptop because I downloaded a film called, "Extreme 12 year old urethra penetration XXX". Beatle loving hacks!
>>
What's your favorite refrigerator.
>>
>>66468870
Linguine! It depends on her age, she reaches her physical prime at the ripe age of 8-12. So you should be on the watch for her physical and sexual peak. I'm scouting my great grand daughter right now...
>>
>>66468834
what do you think about the beatles? mama mia!
>>
>>66468956
Mama Mia! The one's that are best in storing meat. My favourite meal, is heart from a cow, served by a head man of a ship. Or as I call it, Captain Beefheart.
>>
>>66469021
They are useless fucking hacks! They have made no impact in the music industry at all! I may have been living in a dark basement for sixty years, but they are the most overrated band. With the exception of Ringo Starr.
>>
>>66468834
what was africa like
>>
>>66468834
Why are there age limits?
>>
>>66468834
What do you think of Twenty One Pilots? How would you rate their masterpiece Blurryface?
>>
>>66469280
Lasagna! It's easier to "sexually educate" the youth over there with my life expertise. I use physical demonstration, and it's amazing how you never get caught in Uganda.
>>
>>66469422
weren't you affraid of aids?
>>
>>66469302
Ravioli! It's because the government of most countries are Beatle loving hacks! There should be absolutely no age limit on marrage, sex, or love. Why can't I marry a six year old? People back in the stone age married when they were six, you know I constantly live in the past.

Here's an anecdote, when I was changing the diaper of my great granddaughter. I felt the desire to spread my educational expertise, so I decided to teach her my knowledge of sexual education. So I used physical demonstration of vaginal virginity, and how some people do it for pleasure through oral and anal. She's three year s old, but she is now enlightened with my knowledge and expertise.
>>
>>66469433
It's okay, I had rough intercourse through the ear of all of those youngsters. I call it, "Trout Mask Replica".
>>
>>66469409
Tortellini! I'm a ninety year old Italian man, do you believe that I would like "hip hop" made for the mischevious teens out there? It was okay. As long as it was some what innovative, in being edgy pop rap, then I give it a score of 7.5/10. Since I favour innovation over everything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.