[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is one album considered shit and other great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: experimental.jpg (262 KB, 2400x1200) Image search: [Google]
experimental.jpg
262 KB, 2400x1200
Why is one album considered shit and other great?
>>
>>66429782
one slays (Bottomless pit)
the other farts (lectures)
>>
>>66429814

other way around actually
>>
they're both shit
>>
>>66429897
Kel Valhaal does NOT slay. I know you don't like DG but that's no excuse to say bullshit about Kel Valhaal.
>>
>>66429782
Death Grips: amazing balance of transcendent and primal experiences
Kel Valhaal: so random lol
>>
>>66429782
hunter hunt-hendrix is a pretentious autistic edgelord who makes meme music with midi instruments
>>
>>66429782
Hey, Bottomless Pit isn't THAT bad.
>>
Having never listened to either of them,

I imagine it's because one of them is shit and the other is great.
>>
>>66430596
based
you should probably listen to bottomless pit though, it's the great one
>>
I can assure you that, because of this question, the entire human race will be split into two arch enemy factors: Bottomless Pit, and Lectures.

This war will go on for 200 years.
>>
>>66430757
I doubt that many people would side with Lectures
only the most shameless, delusional hipsters would.
>>
File: QUEZTACOTAL.png (557 KB, 678x418) Image search: [Google]
QUEZTACOTAL.png
557 KB, 678x418
>>66430757
I'm ready to serve my new leader.
>>
Bottomless pit is soooooo bad
>>
>>66430375

P4K-drone spotted
>>
>>66431583
P4K drones like it when music doesn't slay
>>
This guy expected atleast an 8.4BNM
>>
>>66431809
yeah
he wanted to be the next OPN or someshit
>>
if you are reading this you will have a hard time pooping next time you do
>>
i was actually really decently hyped for Lectures

bit of a letdown, really. Tense Stage and Ontological Love are the only stand out songs on it.

hopefully HHH's next Liturgy album will be a return to form
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.