[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went to go see pic related the other night and was super disappointed.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 0720_MitskiSITE.jpg (25 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0720_MitskiSITE.jpg
25 KB, 800x600
Went to go see pic related the other night and was super disappointed. Does anyone else have stories of disappointing live acts?
>>
>>66411386
Asap rocky was shit. then again majority of hip hop sucks live besides danny brown
>>
>>66411386
i saw courtney barnett like 2 years ago and i remember being really disappointed. this was before she got popular within the "indie scene," when only her ep was out. i remember really liking her music but the live act was eh. maybe she's improved since then
>>
>>66411386
are you saying i shouldn't see her next tuesday
>>
Grizzly Bear at Coachella was pretty dick.
>>
>>66411434
Asap Rocky too
>>
>>66411386
I saw Built To Spill about 2 months ago in Knoxville and it was complete ass. They were a fucking 3 piece! It was the most watered down sound I have every heard. I was mainly their to hear stuff from Perfect From Now On but they only played 2 fucking songs (not even Randy Describes Eternity) from their best album by far. Just completely avoided all of their good songs because they couldn't play shit with only 3 of them.
The drummer was also terrible, he literally was a robot, I never saw him even nod is head to music even once, he just tried to play everything as easy and "perfect" as possible.
>>
Seeing her this Saturday
I saw Paul McCartney and he sucked
>>
Mac Miller is fucking dogshit live

Vince Staples isn't even close to as famous as he is, and he is way better live
>>
>>66413546
Philly?

Normie friend said he rocked but I don't trust his opinion
>>
>>66413590
He was in Billings, Montana of all places.
>>
I saw Mac Demarco with my ex gf around a year ago, holy shit so much cancer in one place. Just type in tumblr user or SJW on google and that's pretty much all of his fanbase.
Also he fucking sucked
>>
>>66411386
Seeing her next Monday

Saw her last year with Elvis Depressedly and was pretty impressed without having listened to any of her albums
Puberty 2 is AOTY for me so far I think, but hopefully by the end of the year it's something a bit more respectable than contrived mixed-race indie
>>
>>66413637
Ah prolly why he phoned it in
>>
>>66412454
What how.
>>
>>66413427
weird, i saw them like a year ago in tallahassee and they were a five piece and they put on an awesome show. played a lot of the new album (which i liked) but also played a lot of older songs i wanted to hear.
>>
BT is a fucking cunt.

Not only is he a MacBook DJ, he forgot his charger cord and up and left early because he ran you of battery.
>>
Saw Xiu Xiu open for Swans a couple years back.

He spent half his set cursing out the sound guy. He also shot ball bearings at a gong with a wrist rocket and dicked around with a theremin for a little while.

Was not impressed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.