[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Henry Flynt + Drone General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Purified by the Fire.jpg (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Purified by the Fire.jpg
14 KB, 500x500
I've been listening to a lot of Henry Flynt lately. Is anyone else a fan? Someone just shared a partial discography in the sharethread if anyone wants to check out his work. For those who have heard him before, what's your favorite piece? What other drone artists do you enjoy? Discuss!
>>
You guys are missing out
>>
One last bump
>>
I've listened to some Harold Budd, Sunn O))) and Fuck Buttons, I might check this guy out, what's a good album OP???
>>
Anon who posted the discography here, start with You are my everlovin' for drones, and I don't wanna for VU-style rock
>>
>>66394251
I love VU style rock
>>
>>66394251
You are my everloving is what I would suggest too. Thanks for the share btw! I already had some of his work, but I picked up a few that I didn't have.
>>
>>66394228
Tarot Sport is really good. I wasn't really able to get into there other stuff, but I really enjoy the almost post rock electronic vibe of that one.
>>
>>66393168
Birchville Cat Motel got me into drone. Beautiful Speck Triumph is a mindfuck and probably my favorite drone album
>>
>>66397869
I've only listen to chi vampires, but it was really good. I'll have to check that one out!
>>
>>66394228
Third Ear Band, Taj Mahal Travellers, Spacemen 3 - Dreamweapon, Bull of Heaven, Natural Snow Buildings
>>
>>66397886
It's a double album, with the title track about 30 mins long. Set aside some time to soak it in. Check out the rest of BCM's stuff too, as he put out a lot of stuff and was pretty consistently great
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.