[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>about to get kicked out of my parents house and have nowhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 269x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 269x202
>about to get kicked out of my parents house and have nowhere to go

Music for this feel
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxLMr784l0Q
>>
They wouldn't kick you out knowing you have nowhere to go... would they?!?!'!
>>
Guns n Roses -One in a millon and Maiden - Running free

Those were the songs i imagined i would listening while leaving home and my town to start living on my own and becoming a music legend, i was 12 and now 22, never leave this shit city or do anything important, i widshed my parents would have kicked me our, whore knows..
>>
>>66380486

how about get off /mu/ and try sort things out?
>>
>>66380486
Dude get your ass to the homeless shelter before they kick you out, and take all the stuff from home you can. Backpack, ID, water bottle, lighter, weapon, portable food, warm sleeping bag, tarp, all the stuff you'll need to survive on the street. Being homeless sucks but having nothing while you're homeless is worse; and never lose sight of your stuff while you're there no matter how "safe" you feel. Trust no one, and go for temp jobs and temporary gigs on Craigslist/through social services until you get back on your feet. I'm so sorry bro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=somG2lTarE8
>>
>>66380486
gary jules mad world :^)))))
>>
>>66380548
It happens to gay kids all the time.
>>
>>66380548
Mine sure as hell did. They thought I was on drugs among other things. The irony is that I was clean as a whistle until they forced me into the gutter.

I patched things up later (this was 10+ years ago) but I still harbor some resentment over it.
>>
my friend is in a situation like this

>beat up his dad
>living with him is uncomfortable
>shook up ("assaulted") his mom recently
>mom has a restraining order against him now
>spent 4 nights in jail
>in rehab currently

He's a pleb and I don't know how he became my only friend But he listens to Mac Miller and whatever Pop Punk is trendy
>>
>>66381366
this
and some parents are just big turds
>>
>>66382440
>beat up his dad
>assaulted his mother
he shouldn't even live with is parents if this is his behaviour. What an ass.
>>
>>66380510
This version is shit. Don't post it again.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.