[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people so obsessed with black culture but still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (638 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
638 KB, 1200x900
Why are white people so obsessed with black culture but still seem to hate black people? I see white people on Twitter say stupid shit like all lives matter or grinning up black on black crime or saying racist shit and then you see that they're fans of Kendrick, Kanye, Cole, etc.

Shits messed up. I wish white people loved black people as much they loved our culture.
>>
>>66373317
bringing*
>>
>>66373317
same reason why us males are obsessed with females but deep down we hate them
we like their music but not fan of their personalities
>>
>>66373317
because you make good music but you're still essentially violent subhuman thugs
>>
Those two groups pretty much never overlap.
>>
I'm voting for trump but I love gucci mane and kendrick.
but I'd never want to meet them in person because they're horrible human beings who are slaves to consumer products.

Like the music they make but thats it.
>>
>>66373329
>>66373335
>>66373348
Ah yes, the racists who have been lurking have been exposing themselves. You're obsessed with black culture but still manage to harbour hatred for black people. Do you guys ever feel any cognitive dissonance when listening to black artists? How sad and pathetic it must to be you.
>>
>>66373417
I'm black
>>
>>66373488
le uncle tom XDDD
>>
>>66373497
thats racist
>>
>>66373506
damn...
>>
>>66373508
rly makes u think huh
>>
>>66373519
no
>>
>>66373524
ok
>>
>>66373317
this isn't /pol/ faggot go shitpost somewhere else

just because you typed out kendrick's name doesn't mean it's music related
>>
>>66373317
>why are the lords and ladies of the court so obsessed with a jester's performance but seem to hate jesters?
>>
Ayyyy famalam [instagrayms internally] mixtape yo we wuz culture n sheeit
>>
Considering that albums like Kendrick's GKMC/ TPAB and Mobb Deep's The Infamous while also guys like Hopsin or The Game all have implied the opposite of what BLM does (that black people need to get their shit together rather than blame everyone/everything else), I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>66373317
>I see white people on Twitter say stupid shit like all lives matter
>stupid shit like all lives matter
All lives do matter, and the black lives matter movement should be stopped.
Also, those musicians you mentioned are pretty bad.
I think of black people as inherently equal to any other race, but those movements are stupid.
>>
File: eWqlr_f-maxage-0[1].gif (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
eWqlr_f-maxage-0[1].gif
1 MB, 640x480
>>66373317
perhaps they don't consider all lives mattering, or the fact that black on black is the most prevalent crime, to be racist statements

alternatively, perhaps they can separate someone personally from the music they create, or the culture within which they dwell. don't you think it's a bit racist to say because someone likes a culture they must like all people within that culture?

do you ever consider that throwing all people with the same skin colour into the same basket and assume they all have the same interests to be a little... retarded?
>>
>>66374392
>I see white people on Twitter say stupid shit like all lives matter or grinning up black on black crime or saying racist shit

how is that stupid? blm is based on the assumption that black people are the ones being killed disproportionately by police. but the fact is that they are killed at half the rate of whites, despite killing cops twice as much and committing more violent crime

>then you see that they're fans of Kendrick, Kanye, Cole, etc.
kendrick is fucking garbage, kanye is autistic and cole is boring as fuck

game just raised 50 grand for a dead police officer and you have suburban white kids on 4chan talking about blm and white privilege
hahahahhaha

nigger "culture" is shit and a lot of black musicians know this. that faggot kendrick literally does spoken word about how shitty gangs and everything are and youre sitting here defending it.
>>
>>66374563
Faggot
>>
>>66373317
>saying racist stuff like ll lives matter.

What? Thinking everybody deserves life is equal is racist.
>>
>>66373317
most white people aren't as into black culture as you think. kanye and kendrick are mainstream so they listen to their music just like they do for any other mainstream artist, there's no special interest in the music or the culture
>>
BLM n KKK r 2 sides of the same coin. The media wont admit that, tho. Racism goes both ways
>>
>>66374491

Because being discriminated against due to skin colour is an "interest"
>>
>>66374655

It's deliberately taking the words out of context, and so yeah, is racist.
>>
>>66373417
I like French wine. Doesn't mean I like the French. I'd gladly see them wiped out, even if it means no more French wine. Please don't turn your inability to differentiate between things into a projection of 'cognitive dissonance' on others.
>>
>>66374965
i'll take that as a 'no' then. good luck with your racism hun.
>>
Black Lives Matter is literal cancer. They don't have any sort of clear goal and react emotionally, lashing out like cornered animals. They are incapable of having rational discussions and if you critique them you are immediately labeled a racist. They drone on and on about racist police but refuse to acknowledge black on black crime and how inner city culture teaches kids not to trust police, causing them not to comply and getting them killed. Being against Black Lives Matter isn't being against black people, that would imply that every black person supports the movement when that is clearly not the case. Also, you can listen to whatever the fuck you want regardless of your political and social beliefs, you're argument is nonsensical.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.