[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just realized this is AOTYSF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 73330.jpg (44 KB, 808x404) Image search: [Google]
73330.jpg
44 KB, 808x404
I didn't like this after my first two listens. Today I listened to it all the way through and it just clicked. This is a ridiculous achievement
>>
>>66300330
What did you think of Exai? I didn't care for elseq as much as that one.
>>
Yes it is indeed Album of the year
>>
imo this year has been pretty stacked in terms of both dance and experimental electronic music, but this is definitely in contention for being one of my favorite releases. the fifth 'disc' especially.

sorta unrelated, but i'd love for them to hook up with lee gamble at some point.
>>
>>66302242
reported for off-topic
>>
>>66302358
i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry i messed up i'm trash please forgive
>>
>>66302242
I hope they will put out a collaborative hip-hop album like Brotherhood of the Bomb one day, you can rap on 90% of their tracks.
>>
>>66302835
lol these wankers have been teasing that idea for like 20 years now and it's still not happened...ae please...
>>
File: 1382402821749.jpg (40 KB, 414x472) Image search: [Google]
1382402821749.jpg
40 KB, 414x472
>c16 deep tread
>pendulu hv moda
>latentcall
>freulaeux
Elseq series isn't their most consistent but damn when it's good it's really fucking good.
>>
It's definitely really, really fucking good. Honestly I haven't been this intrigued and bewildered by their music in a long time. Don't get me wrong, I've liked or at least liked parts of all their releases since Draft (especially Oversteps) but this just has that extra something that I had been missing a little - dunno what it is yet.
>>
>>66300330
would someone be kind enough to share all the disks? the links in the archive are all dead :(
>>
>>66304788
autechre.bleepstores.com
>>
>>66304835
fuck off shill
>>
>>66304846
If you're too dumb to find a download by yourself then you must be a teenager, so fuck off kid.
>>
>>66304864
that wasn't me posting. I've been trying to torrent it from rutracker but my bittorrent is being retarded
>>
>>66304864
i wasnt the one who ask for it, tripfaggot
but you really showed him the way:^)
>>
>>66302358
Fuck you
>>
>>66304864
aren't you the guy everyone wants you and your horse you rode in on to fuck off from here?
>>
>>66304894
It's on slsk
>>
>>66304864
wow tripfag doing god's work
>>
>>66305070
god is a tripfag
>>
>>66305526
d'uh. god is self employed stoopid
>>
>>66302242
>Autechre + Lee Gamble
Best collaboration ever
>>
>>66300330
It'd be my AOTYSF if I could call it an album. even though RA are quite shitty their review described it as a 'data dump' which seemed really quite apt for whatever the hell this thing is

I quite like the fact that there is too much music to listen to in one sitting, it means I can whack it on shuffle and experience it in a myriad of different ways
>>
>>66304894
>but my bittorrent is being retarded
Confirmed teenager.
>>
>>66306260
>tripfagging
sorry my dudes but im not the one trying to make a name for myself on a cantonese banana-folding board

only children like to play dress up and adopt an internet persona, and in this instance youre pretending to have good taste
>>
>>66306343
>not even a fake denial
MODS
>>
>>66305732
do you ever listen to gambles NTS show? he plays them all the time, and not just early ae like most djs. i dunno, i just want to get them in the same room.
>>
>>66304743
I know exactly how you feel. You have to listen to them with your full undivided attention and headphones. Listen to every detail together. Their music is like a super complex machine that requires many moving parts in order to function
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.