[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion on this song and Jamie XX in general? https://www.y
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Unknown-4.jpg (6 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
Unknown-4.jpg
6 KB, 224x224
Opinion on this song and Jamie XX in general?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjNssEVlB6M

Sounds like he's trying to be Aphex Twin.
>>
>>66169914
dumbest bait thread I've seen in awhile
a song that literally samples a jungle documentry
is trying to be aphex twin
>>
I like this album a lot but I feel like it makes me a pleb fan of electronic
and whenever I ask bleep for songs that sound similar to select stuff from this album they use british slang and make me feel bad
>>
It's okay. I don't like the XX, Jamie seems to be the most talented but that's not saying much.
>>
>>66170026
It's alright to like him, his music is good to play to normies

>>66170058
Also true
>>
>>66170088
I feel like I'm setting myself up to feel bad again, but what genre would you call this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-C-pOR6QP4
>>
>>66169914
>Sounds like he's trying to be Aphex Twin.
weeeeew lad you mouthing some gash tings rn
>>
>>66170563
it's not really anything specific like it's a breakbeat with soft synths and vocals. if you like the beat check some breakbeat hardcore, if you like the rest idk goo for softer pop or something
>>
>>66170563
Post-dubstep
>>
his album was ok. seems like electronic for normie plebs tho... not like that it is necesaarily a bad thing. but i don't think it's as great as people make it. there's something about that whole UK dub aesthetic or whatever the hell it is that kinda irks me
>>
>>66169914
Really like the album. Not perfect, but it's not normie pleb tier. I showed this song to my pleb friends who "love" electronic music and they got bored fast.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.