[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PARENTS WHY DON'T THEY SHUT UP? PARENTS THEY'RE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
PARENTS

WHY DON'T THEY SHUT UP?

PARENTS

THEY'RE SO FUCKED UP
>>
File: Cheap Trick.jpg (88 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cheap Trick.jpg
88 KB, 600x600
>>66145599
daddy shouldve stayed in high school
>>
new album after 12 years on July 29
>>
THEY TREAT ME LIKE A TOOL

THEY TAKE ME FOR A FOOL
>>
I'M A BOY AND NOT A TOY

I WILL KILL AND I'LL DESTROY
>>
Worst song of off my favorite punk album ever

Myage is the best thing to come out of punk
>>
Actually not a bad album overall. Many of the lyrics are a bit much, but it's clear they aren't meant to be taken seriously
>>
>>66145967
ALMOST READY
ALMOST THERE
IS IT ALREADY OVERRR?
>>
>>66145599
PARWENNTTTTSSSS
PARWENNTTTSSSSS
>>
>>66147237
the lyrics are juvenile but that's part of the appeal, i think. i see it as the ultimate representation of high school angst. when i was actually in high school i was able to identify with a lot of it (though i found 'parents' kind of cringy), and now i appreciate it as a perfect depiction of a certain state of mind.
>>
>>66147237
these guys were literal stereotypical high school nerds who got their asses kicked like every other day, which literally makes this album (and it's over-the-top cringe lyrics) all the more better and fun
>>
>>66147255
A FRIEND IN NEED
A FRIEND INDEED
NEEDS SOMEONE TO HOLD HERRR
>>
>>66147434
ALONE AT NIGHT
SHE PLANS HER GAME
CORRECTLY THINKING IM IN PAIN
>>
>>66147333
To be fair though, when they try to be serious it's pretty fedora-core tier (Songs like Hope and Marriage). Still one of my favourite punk albums.

Cool To Be You is still better desu senpai.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.