[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ferraro spammer got BTFO Can we finally put the "Marcel-core"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: a.png (54 KB, 945x321) Image search: [Google]
a.png
54 KB, 945x321
Ferraro spammer got BTFO

Can we finally put the "Marcel-core" threads to rest?
>>
What is this?
>>
no, because marcel has better taste than most of the sheltered white 14 year olds that make up most of mu
>>
How about we stop using terms like "Marcel-core"?
>>
>>66107071

A screencap of the header of the review of James Ferraro's "Human Story 3". It contains the name of the artist and album title on the left, and on the right is the review score, 5.0 out of 10. Between these is a picture of the album cover, which is a plastic figurine of a businessman with an Amazon shipping container on his head. Amazon's curved arrow logo is on the box; on the man's head, it makes him look like he's smiling. Below this figurine is the title of the album, "Human Story 3", a pun on the 2010 film "Toy Story 3".
>>
>>66107153
>>66107058

Marcel.........weird guy. why do i have to listen to what he says? why should he be important to me?

Related note...is this album art a joke?
>>
>>66107170
Where is this taking place
>>
>people actually care about p4k
also james ferraro isn't marcel core, stop kidding yourself
>>
>>66107503
>james ferraro isn't marcel core
wew

he is like the most essential marcel core there is brah
>>
>>66107058
let's raid marcel''s rym again
>>
>>66107058
personal feelings about the album aside, are you seriously implying that p4k is a reliable source of music criticism? you may as well pick up a tabloid and figure out what the latest effective weight-loss diet is too, or which celebrity is divorcing which
>>
>>66109276
pitchfork is the most trusted voice in music. if there's any music criticism you should listen to, it's pitchfork's
>>
>>66109369
lol get out of here pitchfork. trap rap is terrible, and your poptimist attitude doesn't disguise your obvious agenda of pandering to the dumb masses
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.