[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think you would enjoy her music as much if she looked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Grimes-by-Craig-McDean-1.jpg (897 KB, 1967x2600) Image search: [Google]
Grimes-by-Craig-McDean-1.jpg
897 KB, 1967x2600
do you think you would enjoy her music as much if she looked different? don't get me wrong, her music is literally perfect, but i can't help but think that if she looked different, it would take away from how the music sounds
>>
thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtH68PJIQLE
>>
bum
>>
who cares about music so little that they let the appearance of the artist affect what they think of it
>>
>>66037849
>do you think you would enjoy her music as much if she looked different?
I wouldn't give a fuck, but I don't think she would be as known here as she is now.

People like her because she's hot and produces decent music, but there is nothing mind blowing in her work. Decent at best. Expected from a board who always have a k-pop thread with chinks swinging her asses.
>>
>>66039411
thread/
>>
would she make the same music if she looked different?
>>
>>66037849
No, because she'd still have that god awful voice.
>>
I think her fashion is a big part of it, as seen in videos that made her popular.
>>
>>66037849
She is annoying, so no
>>
File: 1452921266031.jpg (113 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
1452921266031.jpg
113 KB, 940x626
yes of course. i am a grimesfag because of how good her music is. she just also happens to have a really cool style
>>
>>66038913
artist appearance/image is actually very important
>>
>>66037849
i don't consider her a musician
>>
File: image.jpg (781 KB, 764x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
781 KB, 764x1280
Is Grimes the modern day Morrissey?
>>
>>66043109
poor meme
try harder next time
>>
>>66043109
Somebody likes The Smiths
>>
>>66043109
you mean because they have no true talent yet have huge cult followings and are constantly felated (or in grimes' case, cunnilingated) by media outlets like p4k? yes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.