[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I truly believe that this album is a tribute to people that are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: soundtracks.jpg (7 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
soundtracks.jpg
7 KB, 220x220
>>
No it's for blind people because it's called soundtracks for the blind since they can still hear and it says blind on the cover but it's tragically ironic bc they can't see the fuckin cover anyways to know its for them
>>
>the album cover is made up of colors on the colorblind spectrum
damn...
>>
>>65995398
Yeah, it's a metaphor though
>>
>>65994778
I guess I agree, I Was A Prisoner In Your Skull actually prove it
>>
>>65995494
Oh shit, I never realised this before.
>>
>>65995494
so its all the same colour to colourblind people or something
>>
>>65995781
no it looks like this
>>
>>65995669
I think there are way more songs that prove that
>>
>>65995944
Yes, I considered that one because those are the first words you hear, it's a really great introduction to the themes of the album
>>
>>65994778
I truly believe that you are mentally ill
>>
>>65996080
Yeah, and the lyrics on the entire album go through the experiences of mental ilness perspectives in a pretty high variety.
>>
>>65996088
You would be correct, I have schizophrenia, OCD, and GAD
>>
It basically sums up how I felt when I wound up in a psych ward after going to the ER last August. My life took a sudden turn for the better following that and seeming to conclude in December. I feel like everything that's happened since last December has been unnecessary deterioration that shouldn't have happened.
>>
>>65994778
>>65995864
I'm color bind and that album cover is all I see.
>>
>>65995781
fucking faggot
>>
File: 1437800038309.gif (2 MB, 218x228) Image search: [Google]
1437800038309.gif
2 MB, 218x228
>>65995864
>seriously thought i was colorblind for a second
I can't stop laughing
>>
>>65994778
>Today I am what they call legally, because of this retinal problem and glaucoma, I'm what they call... erm... legally blind
>sample of Gira's blind dad
>Soundtrack For The Blind

the album is a tribute to his dad who died shortly after its release
>>
>>65997589
:^(
>>
If the album is for mentally ill people show it to Jim Nigo :^)
>>
>>65995398
I kekked
>>
>blind people are mentally ill
R U D E
U
D
E
>>
It's a soundtrack for a film never made.
>>
>>65998820
Here's a pleb
>>
>>65999042
at least im not gay
>>
He was a native of our town
>>
>>65995864
Fuck you
>>
File: chipboard_grande.jpg (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
chipboard_grande.jpg
109 KB, 600x600
I never cared much for SFTB, but I'm not a huge Swans fan. I heard Glowing Man for the first time yesterday, listening to it again today. I think it's my favourite Swans album. Intro track is really good.
>>
Psych Nurse reporting in. This album is my favourite ever.
>>
>>66001553
Me too
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.