[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's hyped?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: AvalanchesSingle_Main.jpg (279 KB, 633x356) Image search: [Google]
AvalanchesSingle_Main.jpg
279 KB, 633x356
Who's hyped?
>>
you? >>65879725
>>
Leak it now!
>>
>>65879725
me
>>
The fact that I love every song that's been leaked so far bodes well. Even if the rest of the album is shit, I'm getting some great tracks. Which I can't say for a lot of the newer music that others are making.
>>
File: keep talking.png (49 KB, 255x311) Image search: [Google]
keep talking.png
49 KB, 255x311
Me

Would you like to hear any samples from SILY in WF? Which ones?
>>
>>65881289
WF?
>>
>>65881398
wildflower
>>
>>65879725
I'm hyped, but I want a leak before I go on vacation...
>>
Favorite song so far?
Think this is mine
https://streamable.com/ce3l
>>
>>65882814
I'm in the exact same boat, anon.
>>
Why would I be excited for an electroswing album?
>>
>>65883950
Dude memes lmao
>>
I'm just hoping that Frankie Sinatra turns out to be the worst song on the album. But if it is, then why would they release it as the lead single? Just because Doom and Danny Brown are on it?

Either way, Colours and Subways might both be better than anything off of SILY.
>>
>>65884109
yes they would release it as a first single cause it has starpower you fucking idiot. can nobody think here?
>>
>>65884142
But it's fucking terrible.
>>
>>65884142
this. It was for the DOOM suprise feature and it's the most 2016 radio-friendly track too.
>>
>>65884109
I was trying to figure out why I didn't like Frankie Sinatra as much and then it just clicked that I fucking hate Danny Brown. Doom was pretty good on it though, for all the 20 seconds he was on it.
>>
>>65884204
do you think the normies think its bad idiot?
>>
>>65884301
Yes of course, idiot. Do you really think that the beat and the hook for that song sound like something a normie would listen to? And do you think normies know who the fuck MF Doom and Danny Brown are? I'm sure most of fans of them already know who the fucking Avalanches are. That song is a waste of a lead single, a waste of a music video, and a waste of a spot on the album.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.