[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys will probably love this little story. This past Saturday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
You guys will probably love this little story.

This past Saturday was my wife's birthday party. One our friends who was over had his two daughters with him. The older daughter (about 12 years old) was talking to me as I was putting a record on...
She said "My friend has one of those."
I said "A turntable?"
She said "No... one of those big discs. She doesn't have anything to play it on."
I said "That's cool. What band is it?"
She said "21 Pilots."

I honestly don't give a shit what 12-year olds listen too. I just thought you would find this amusing.

(pic related is the Technics SL-6, the turntable I was playing records on at the time)
>>
In b4 no one responds to this because it isn't greentext.
>>
What does your wife's son listen to?
>>
>>65865272
My wife does not have any children.
>>
>>65865288
Okay now there's no need to be shy just tell me what the son of your wife listens to
>>
>>65864667
How old are you
>>
>belittling a 12 year old girl on a Cambodian crochet message board
>>
>>65865331
I am in my 40s.
>>
Why would you bring a child to a grown up event like that?
>>
File: 1456031565948.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1456031565948.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>65865409
GET OUT OLD FAG
>>
>>65864667
What record was it?
>>
>>65864667
what's your records in your collection?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.