[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the weird frontier between pop and avantgarde are these guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462242159169.png (891 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462242159169.png
891 KB, 900x900
the weird frontier between pop and avantgarde
are these guys the saviors of music?
>>
>>65773142
RTZ bottom right
>>
Is this what you do in lieu of social interaction?
>>
tryhard tryhard
tryhard tryhard
>>
Just listened to my first album by any of these people, Black Metal by Dean Blunt. or started listening to it at least. 50 cent, 100, and heavy were cool. then molly & aquafina and forever both were awful and I just sort of half listened and skipped through the other tracks because I lost interest. is this what he's like? kind of hit and miss, more of a singles artist? really the production or whatever you guys think is 'experimental' about it is neither here nor there, he can write a good song though, just needs to write more. unless you guys are praising the dronier tracks in which case.... just listen to actual drone, right?
>>
>>65773263
listen to his stuff with inga copeland (/hype williams stuff) imo his best
>>
>>65773263
you didn't get it
>>
>>65773263
IMO Blunt is probably the worst of the four. OPN, Arca and Ferrero have all done much more interesting stuff. Listen to Oneohtrix Point Never - Replica. It's a great album and it's super accessible.
>>
>>65773263
DEAN SUCKS

OPN > Arca > Ferraro > Dean
>>
>>65773142
why do u keep makin the same thread you fat fuck
>>
Is there a bot or script that you can run to make these threads for you or what? How does it solve the captcha?
>>
>>65774330
you can pay on websites to have people solve 1000 captchas for like $1
>>
>>65773446
what is there to get?
by the way concept art is bulllllshit if it doesn't have actually musical appeal to back it up
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.