[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are snoop doggs songs all fictitious? If snoop dogg "doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Are snoop doggs songs all fictitious?

If snoop dogg "doesn't love dem hoes" and think bitches aint shit" how come he has been married for 19 years?

Does snoop dogg cheat on his wife or are the songs made up? It kind of seems to me that his rap attitude is all a fake persona and very different from how he actually is.
>>
That's all hip-hop, it's called 'playing the game'. White people love silly black man stereotypes.
>>
snoop dogg is obviously in it for the money

how do you not know this

he shamelessly sells out to every corporation and artist that wants him to do a verse for a quick buck and he owns that shit. it's all an act.
>>
>>65753532
>Does snoop dogg cheat on his wife or are the songs made up? It kind of seems to me that his rap attitude is all a fake persona and very different from how he actually is.

Who'd a thunk a genre full of theatrics has personas. I thought all rappers were 25 to life convicted criminals.
>>
He's making a ton of money doing what he loves so why throw that out
>>
I heard that eazy e actually spoke politely to women and expressed was well spoken and expressed himself articulately..

It was only in interviews that he tried yo act like the dumbest most ignorant ghetto nigger you could ever imagine because that's what the audience wanted.
>>
snoop is actually a genius in secrecy
>>
>>65753532
he's a storyteller
>>
You know the song "187 on an undercover cop"

Snoop wanted to do a story about how he got done selling crack and spent years in jail.

But then they thought it would be a shitty ending so they decided to imagine Dr Dre coming out of the shadows and shooting the cop would be a more sinister and interesting story..

So they basically admitted it was made up.
>>
>>65753532
It's been more than 19 years since he released those songs.
>>
>>65753894
He only started in 92, he was writing about those subjects until very recently.
>>
>>65753925
I don't know shit about what Snoop's been up to since like '96, but the songs mentioned were on his solo debut album. Use more recent songs if you want to make a point about his more recent lyrics.
>>
>>65753601

NWA had no pretensions that it was anything other than an image. It was the young fans whose lives actually were similar to that image that grew up listening to NWA that were real Gs
>>
>>65753925
>"Only 92"
>only two and half decades ago
>>
>>65753960
>>
He probably cheated.

Just remember that Bob Marley was married with his backing vocalist Rita Marley even though he had inumerous affairs and children with other women.
>>
File: 9780.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
9780.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>65754066

>this person had affairs because one other person in the human race had affairs
>>
>>65753977
He was pretty late compared to Dre and Easy. He was lucky he knew Dre to be fair.
>>
>>65754103
although his argument was stupid, it's pretty common in the music industry, especially rap that has a culture so deeply entwined with the night life, for there to be extra marital affairs. This combined with the fact that musicians are often touring for months away from home makes it not unlikely that snoop may have cheated, I mean anyone could under those circumstances. Of course we don't know for sure but it's not unlikely, also depends on what one considers "cheating'
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.