[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
let's be honest. The people who care about this girl are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: NO ONE.jpg (74 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
NO ONE.jpg
74 KB, 600x550
let's be honest. The people who care about this girl are either from reddit or from k pop threads.

oh shit I forgot! schools have just closed
>>
File: 1465708220106.jpg (374 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
1465708220106.jpg
374 KB, 1280x855
I swear I wouldn't had known who this is if it wasn't for faggots like you spamming her face.
>>
correct. but it's on major news headlines because of the context. girl on a tv show shot dead immediately after show. if maury got shot after a taping the result would be the same. we're not used to tv people getting shot outside their tapings.
>>
>>65607911

> thinking summerfags are actually a thing

wew
>>
>>65607911
People who are worth more get shot every day. This was just a spoiled whore who teased men for a living. She had it coming.
>>
could you not use kpop as a boogeyman for connecting to everyhthing you dont like? thanks.
>>
>>65607956
yes, the young woman with an up and coming career, who also donated to charity and was a decent human being deserved to be killed.

i dont even care about her, i haven't even battted an eye about it, but this is so edgy i could cut myself with it.
>>
I listen to kpop and when the news appeared about being shot was the first time I heard of her.
>>
>>65607955
this 2bh
>>
>>65608016
>up and coming career
Could've fooled me, if it wasn't for the fact that her only achievement was from an American Idol ripoff
>>
>>65607911
You're the one posting this you bitch
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.