[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're all pretty sure Will's gay right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: Car-Seat-Headrest-Featured.png (944 KB, 956x450) Image search: [Google]
Car-Seat-Headrest-Featured.png
944 KB, 956x450
We're all pretty sure Will's gay right?
>>
At the very least he's a huge cuck
>>
most definitely
>>
>>65516008
you don't see it?
>>
>>65516008
at least 70% of /mu/ looks like this
>>
why does it look like he's always looking up? are his eyes just naturally like that?
>>
>>65516008
he looks retarded

is he retarded?
>>
Car Seat Headres ist playing in my town tomorrow night, should i go ?
>>
>>65516105
Just in this picture
>>65516106
I saw him in DC and would say yes
>>
>>65516067
hes quarter asian
>>
>>65516106
They're great live. I definitely recommend it.
>>
File: a1891550984_16.jpg (54 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a1891550984_16.jpg
54 KB, 700x700
We're all pretty sure Will's a fucking furry right?
>>
>>65516008
>Wearing your own band shirt
Man I love this guy's music but I love even more how he's such a stereotypical white fuccboi /mu/tant
>>
>>65516261
if you dont already know that will is a furry by this point then u are stupid my man
>>
op is a faggot
will is the only person who starts threads about will on /mu/
yep it checks out
>>
>>65516261
Most certainly. The furry artist voln (who did one of car seat headrest's album covers) posted a comment on his FA in the linked post.
>>65513451
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 200x200
>>65516025
>cuck
>>
>>65516318
>>65516261
What is his fursona?
>>
>>65516106
>>65516223
okay cool, will check it out.
I've only listened to Twin Fantasy though
>>
>>65516357
i would guess dog
>>
>>65516375
They're mostly gonna play stuff off the new album, but it sounds great live, they did play bodys as an encore at the show I went to though
>>
>>65516067
I've met him before and he's like 5'3" at the most
>>
File: aids_skrillex.gif (2 MB, 400x385) Image search: [Google]
aids_skrillex.gif
2 MB, 400x385
>>65516339
>cuck
>>
>>65516423
he's like 6 ft dude
>>
>>65516533
Will stop lying about your height
>>
>>65516423
He is not 5'3. Dude's 5'10 - 6 ft at least. P4K alluded to him being multiethnic in their Denial review but they didn't explain as to what they meant by that. I could see him being a quarter-asian but yeah, with a last name like Barnes, I can't see it being anything more than that.
>>
already going to 2 fests this summer where this dickhead is playing. so sick of this dude for real.
>>
>>65516008
what color do you think his boipussi is?
>>
>>65516311
The photo is taken from a store page advertising the shirt

http://carseatheadrest.storenvy.com/products/9986008-twin-fantasy-t-shirt
>>
Why do people think this ugly motherfucker is qt at all? His head is shaped like an upside down pear

At least Twin Fantasy is good
>>
>>65516983
Pink.

Do you think he shaves?
>>
>>65516261
Yeah his tumblr is full of furry posts
>>
>enjoying Twin Fantasy
>suddenly realize it's about being gay

Never before have a dropped an album so fast
>>
>>65516261
he has a profile on furaffinity

>>65517888
sounds like you're an even bigger faggot than Will
>>
Talking about Will in general, I'm really dissatisfied with this music.
My next statement will be an unironical one, and it's, "Twin Fantasy is no higher than a 2/10".
I tried to get into his discog a bit after the viraling meme, as impartial and honest as possible, but it's really utter trash. All the songs on TF, for example, are terribly composed and repetitive, progression on each track is "I'll leave or add an instrument when I want to", "I need this sentimental bullshit here", the lyrics are bad just like his singing is. It's all old-fashioned teenybopper throwback riffs and weirdly placed hooks and bridges and choruses since the start.
I sat down and listened to The Ballad of Costa Concordia today, which, being recorded 5 years after TF, and having 3 more people and a decent studio recording, should've been much better and mature than the songs that came before it.
Instead my payback is essentially the same as what I listened to before. And all the songs are mostly 4 to 7 minutes long now. This one's 10, and I don't know how many people can just listen to 10 minutes of bare bones variation.
So I go back into his discog. It's two-minute versions of what I've already heard, faster, slower, of lesser quality and imagination. All of his albums talk about being gay and having problems. Or being a teen, in the present, something which he isn't even anymore.
Not to mention this guy fucked himself over by changing the content of something legal and approved, causing his record label to lose approximately fifty thousand dollars. The Cars' guy is an asshole, but he's not wrong.

What makes you guys LOVE Car Seat Headrest? I'd love to know.

So, kids, that was my blog, and sorry Will but you're a fucking trainwreck of a human being.
>>
>>65516357
i remember seeing a ref sheet for a lizard sona once not too long ago and i'm like 90% sure that it was commissioned by the dude in Car Seat Headrest
it looked just like him, too. hair and everything
>>
>>65517888
Incorrect.

It's about being a narcissist furry and realizing the only person you actually love is your own fursona.

That's why it's called 'twin fantasy'. He's fantasizing about himself as a dog.
>>
we can all agree Twin Fantasy is a rock masterpiece though right? every song is brilliant, essential, and cohesive with the rest of the album. it is the ultimate catharsis.
>>
>>65516592
stop lying about meeting him then
>>
>>65518087
Paye-sano, I bethimnk you don't make it clear what you're into, like are you a for-serious prog expert or jazzbo? Because your tastes are far beeeeyond basic. Slamming Cost Concordia for being rudimentary and static definitely demonstrates you're rushing under anotha flag-- what's up, what's your school, who's your jam?
>>
>>65516261
i will never ever listen to this guy because of that

i dont care how good you think he is
>>
>>65519875
oh no Mr. Don't Look In The Mirror!
>>
>>65519925
lmao no
i just cant respect someone who jacks off to animals or take them seriously
>>
>>65518784
dude I actually met him. how hard is it to believe
>>
>>65516261
nothing wrong with being a furry
>>
>>65519984
>dude I actually met him
thats easy for you to say because you're actually him you son of a bitch
>>
>>65519941
humans are animals
>>
>>65518418
Wow, what a shit concept for an album
>>
>>65520025
Ok, I am 6ft tall. believe me now?
>>
>>65520007
There's also nothing wrong with being a H. sapiens
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.