[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people actually like weezer? are they good? or do they just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: The-Blue-Album.jpg (345 KB, 1020x1024) Image search: [Google]
The-Blue-Album.jpg
345 KB, 1020x1024
Do people actually like weezer? are they good? or do they just think they're the greatest because they grew up with their songs? in that case, you're a loser nostalgia is for weak minded people. I haven't even listened to them that much and I already dislike them a little.
>>
>>65492495
Hadn't heard nothing but the singles up untill 5 years ago. Then listened to blue and Pinkerton and they are great. Only in dreams is their GOAT song
>>
>>65492495
I really enjoy their debut but thats it
>>
>>65492495
they are sometimes good. most everything in the 2000s is bad and even when they're good they're not revolutionary, but they have at least 2-4 solid albums. i don't think pop rock gets a lot better than their first album.

as for the second part of your question, no one think's they're the greatest and "I haven't even listened to them that much and I already dislike them a little." says more about you than the band
>>
>>65492495
I'm not old enough to have grown up with them, but I think their first two albums are amongst the GOAT for Power Pop music
>>
>>65492495
I didn't grow up with them. I'm 21 and heard this album and Pinkerton for the first time a month or so ago.

And Pinkerton just sounded like angsty teenage crap, but this album was brilliantly executed. 9/10
>>
>>65493137

sup Fantano
>>
File: fantanos shame.jpg (65 KB, 859x539) Image search: [Google]
fantanos shame.jpg
65 KB, 859x539
>>65493166
Fantano gave it a 10/10.

Fantano also did this so don't ever associate me with him again.
>>
>>65493194
>Fantano also did this so don't ever associate me and my wifes son with him again
>>
>>65492495
their first two albums are great if you like alternative rock/power pop.
>>
>>65492495
I never grew up with them and I think that their first album is the only thing that is really worth checking out from them. It's one of those albums that you just relax and have fun to. It's just really good pop rock. People just like Pinkerton for the feels.
>>
>>65493194
wait are you saying that MBDTF should have been lower? I think 6 was fine
>>
>>65492495
>nostalgia is for weak minded people

You realize that nostalgia is a universal human phenomenon, right edgelord? I'd tell you to kill yourself but your life isn't even worth the effort of extinguishing itself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.