[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Started listening to the Death Grips about three weeks ago. Fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: death-grips.jpg (165 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
death-grips.jpg
165 KB, 1366x768
Started listening to the Death Grips about three weeks ago. Fucking love 'em now.

Are there any more artists similar to the Death Grips?

Or, if you're a fan of the Death Grips, what other artists do you enjoy?
>>
>>65476041
i like Korn
>>
>>65476041
Dälek
>>
I think death grips have much more in common with rock and jazz than hip hop. I dont know why but i feel like a dg fan could like the minutemen
>>
>>65476041
Dälek
B L A C K I E
Techno Animal
Alec Empire (generally not hip hop but worth trying)
Nah
ho99o9 or whatever the fuck they're called
clipping

there, you have the essential /mu/ guide to DG-esque artists
>>
Korn life is peachy
>>
>>65476041
Definitely check out B L A C K I E - Gen
>>
>>65476041
>Are there any more artists similar to the Death Grips?

Limp Bizkit
Korn
Twenty One Pilots
Gorillaz
Linkin Park
Clipping
>>
Midori is pretty cool. They were a hardcore jazz punk band. Give 5 Time a listen and see what you think.
>>
>>65479107
Actually you probably won't like that. Yukiko San might be more up your alley...
>>
Weird mix of b8 and sincere subpar recs in this thread.

Been a DG fan for a few years and most of the DG fans i come across are into "hard" rock genres like punk, post-hardcore, post-punk, noise rock, etc... And then there are the dumb memers who listen to all the standard "meme" albums that the internet tells them to. The hip-hop crowd is smaller than what you'd imagine at DG shows.
>>
>>65479251
was >>65478367 subpar?
what would you recommend m80
>>
>>65476742
this
>>
Cities Aviv
>>
similar artists

Korn
insane clown posse
Rage against da machine
limp bizket
twentyone pilots
brokencyde
down with webster
botdf
>>
HEALTH, Crystal Castles
>>
>>65479965
DON'T REC HIM BOTDF HE'S NOT PATRICIAN ENOUGH
>>
File: Woe.jpg (30 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Woe.jpg
30 KB, 350x350
Nah
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.