[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i write the sickest rap lyrics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1420963949367.jpg (69 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
1420963949367.jpg
69 KB, 419x610
how do i write the sickest rap lyrics
>>
File: BxQ9FmoIYAAXIqC.jpg (35 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BxQ9FmoIYAAXIqC.jpg
35 KB, 600x800
Step 1: Be Black

Step 2: Repeat step 1
>>
>>65467284
/thread
>>
If you are white/ Lil B it doesn't matter what you rap about, as long as you have a sick ass producer make them beats that make hos wet.

If black, you need one of two things
>be poor
>believe in God zealously (or at least pretend to)
>>
dont be a pussy

dont write lyrics that say what you feel say things that could imply feeling but nobody gives a fuck about how you feel it makes bitch lyrics

you can rap if you are white just dont be a faggot
>>
Go hard, sound slick, have dope beats.
>>
Rhyme nigga with nigga
>>
>asking a bunch a white boyz

Wrong turn, ask the Jews.
>>
>>65467431
>>><>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>/reddit/
>>
>>65467467
I wish. Too dumb. A whore, your mother is. lek
>>
U must be a goon to write good lyrics
A beaken for crime and money
>>
>>65467206
I drop bombs
like a nigga in afghaniston

I got rhymes like dimes
biting rhymes of niggas with no FUCK THIS HSIT
>inb4 autism
>>
>>65467646
2006 wants its hip hop back
>>
>>65467206

"I bomb atomically, Socrates' philosophies
And hypotheses can't define how I be droppin' these
Mockeries, lyrically perform armed robbery
Flee with the lottery, possibly they spotted me
Battle-scarred shogun, explosion when my pen hits
Tremendous, ultra-violet shine blind forensics
I inspect view through the future see millennium
Killa Beez sold fifty gold sixty platinum
Shackling the masses with drastic rap tactics
Graphic displays melt the steel like blacksmiths
Black Wu jackets Queen Beez ease the guns in
Rumblin' patrolmen tear gas laced the function
Heads by the score take flight incite a war
Chicks hit the floor, die hard fans demand more
Behold the bold soldier, control the globe slowly
Proceeds to blow swingin' swords like Shinobi
Stomp grounds I pound footprints in solid rock
Wu got it locked, performin' live on your hottest block"

And not a single nigga to be found

u just gotta b dope
>>
>>65467206
stay tuned
>>
>>65467953
and Wu the fuck is "Wu" lol lmao
>>
>>65467206
just make meme versions of every song

>drake
50 naked pepe's no exaggeration, we post all the maymay's at the board location, we post all the maymays and then changed locations

find a niche to start out with then do whatever the fuck you want
>>
with your soul
unless you plan on getting popular, if that's the case then just rap about drugs and guns
Doesn't even have to be about money or women,just drugs and guns
If you don't do drugs or don't have guns, start doing both ASAP so you people won't think you're fake
I recommend rapping about Xanax, Lean and Marijuana
If you want to be "innovative" and fresh, rap about Fentanyl or Krokodil or some other hard drug
Have druggies in your music videos too, preferably sedated whores giving you a lapdance while you smoke a joint and flaunt all your xanax pills
Now all you need is a hot beat, if you like cloud rap you can go for a DJ Smokey/Raider Klan type beat or if you just like Atlanta trap like Gucci Mane, use a regular trap beat (easy to make,just takes time if its your first, or you can buy one)
Now combine all of the above and you got yourself a hit
>>
try and do interesting things with syncopation/rhyme schemes, and practice freestyling prewritten lyrics over beats (any beats will do). you can start thinking about content later, but the first thing you need to do is acquire skills w/r/t writing and rapping.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.