[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 390x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 390x334
How the fuck does this shit have 32 million views?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHV04eSGzAA

It's not even music, it's just some nigger beat with random instruments thrown in.
>>
leave kimbra out of this
>>
It's catchy. Actually, I like it on the first listen and that's pretty rare for me.
>>
>>65426908
>it's just some nigger beat with random instruments thrown in.

Many people would consider that music. You're also ignoring lyrics and vocals. I'm not sure what you hoped to accomplish with this thread.
>>
>>65426908
I like it, thanks for sharing OP.
>>
kimbra is CUTE
>>
It's good, especially as far as mainstream pop goes.
>>
Huh, that was actually really good.
>>
File: sgt-pepper_1.jpg (324 KB, 1600x1549) Image search: [Google]
sgt-pepper_1.jpg
324 KB, 1600x1549
literally just some nigger beat with random instruments thrown in
>>
How the fuck does this shit have 150 million views?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

It's not even music, it's just some nigger beat with random instruments thrown in.
>>
>>65426908
>nigger beat with random instruments thrown in
so, music?
>>
>>65427290
ur funny
>>
>>65426908
You just described the majority of music over the last 60 years, congratulations.
>>
>>65427332
Really makes you think huh
>>
>>65426908
thank you for remind me of this, i love kimbra
>>
>>65427187
kill yourself
>>
>>65427115
found the cuck
>>
THIS IS A HIDDEN KIMBRA THREAD, post your favorite Kimbras
>>
>>65426908
I was hoping that pic related was meant to be your reaction to an actual shit song and not "settle down".

If you actually think settle down is anything but a solid pop song then you need to swallow bleach and kill yourself for having a different opinion to me.
>>
It's not even music, it's just some slave pit with random niggers thrown in.
>>
>>65426908
quirky indie pop that can be advertised as the "alternative choice" to beyonce or katy perry for kids who shop at urban outfitters
there just happens to be at least 32 million of those kids
>>
>>65427104
this desu. This is what I love about /mu/. Beyond all the funposting you can actually learn about interesting stuff.
>>
>>65427270
>>65426908
They're both bullshit

And so is this >>65427233

Not even baiting
>>
>>65426908
>nigger beat
why do you hate music?
>>
>>65426908
>Trying to hate on literally the best Kimbra song

And it's not even like it's the best Kimbra song by default, she has some legitimately great stuff
>>
>>65426908
it's just some nigger beat with random instruments thrown in.
>>
>>65426908
white people amirite???!!
>>
>>65426908
literally because Kanye shared it lol
>>
>>65427233
what are you talking about
if it was some of theyre rocknroll stuff then id agree
>>
Kimbra's the shizz, what are you on about OP?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkcEZWD80I0

average /mu/ poster

(from comment on the video)
>>
>>65431045
hey this is pretty good
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.