[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just listened to this album for the first time and let me say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 6175ASTTEDL._SX355_.jpg (37 KB, 355x354) Image search: [Google]
6175ASTTEDL._SX355_.jpg
37 KB, 355x354
Just listened to this album for the first time and let me say that I've been completely blown away. This album had me feeling very uplifted and euphoric. Great fucking stuff right here.
>>
>>65425818
>>>/yourdiary/
Yeah it's a 10/10 but like we fucking know
>>
hello newfag
>>
what took you so long?
>>
>This album had me feeling very uplifted and euphoric.
How? This album always makes me cry like a baby.
>>
why is it that i stopped coming here about 3 years ago and you're still speaking about the same shitty music? i stopped listening to music, but is it really that shitty overall?
>>
File: 1462113890191.png (6 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1462113890191.png
6 KB, 429x410
>>65426010
>>
>>65425897
Some parts make me feel really fucking sad and other parts are really uplifting. Overall though, I would consider this an uplifting album.
>>
>>65426050
Yeah but John Wayne Gacy Jr. how could an album with that song on it be uplifting that thing fucks me up to this day.
>>
>>65426121
Really? Those lyrics are so cheesy though, have you read the last verse? Not to mention
>oh my GO-OOOOD
>>
>>65426153
I honestly fail to see how the lyrics are cheesy
>>
>>65426153
i think that they're twee, and that that's kinda the point. they're meant to convey the innocence of the boys killed, as well as the childlike nature that Sufjan suggests the killer has.
>>
>>65426153
>On my best behaviour I am really just like him
>Look beneath the floorboards for the secrets I have hid
What did he mean by this?
>>
Does the album sounds like it was put together electronically via GarageBand to anyone else? Like all the flutes and shit sound computer generated to me. Don't get me wrong, I still play it in the car when I'm seducing hipster girls and putting on my 2deep4u persona but that's all it's good for imo
>>
>>65426315
He's a gay serial killer

Also terrible at metaphors
>>
File: 1436748265325.gif (909 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1436748265325.gif
909 KB, 200x200
>>65426010
>>
>>65426377
I think it's meant to be like musical theater or some shit, so obviously the instrumentation can't be good
>>
>>65426315
He means that as people, we are all capable of what he did.

If you read up on John Gacy, he was pretty much a normal person up until they got a warrant and found a leg in his crawlspace.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.