[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit damn..for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: twenty-one-pilots[1].jpg (174 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
twenty-one-pilots[1].jpg
174 KB, 1280x800
>Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit

damn..for all you haters out there, I DARE you tell me this isn't a 10/10 verse
>>
>>65307350
I love 21p
>>
death inspires me like death
>>
>My music taste is your face
Someone give these boys Grammys...
>>
death inspires me like death inspires something else
>>
21p inspires me like a shotgun inspires Kurt Cobain
>>
I GET IT GUYS. I FUCKING GET IT IT'S SUMMER. THE KIDDOS ARE OUT OF SCHOOL AND ARE ASKING FOR RECS BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T EVEN LISTENED TO ANYTHING BESIDES DEATH GRIPS AND ANCO AND THEY WANT TO BE SUPERIOR TO ALL THEIR NORMIE SCHOOL PALS WHEN SUMMER IS OVER. ANTHONY FANTANO THREADS RUN RAMPANT AND EVERY THIRD THREAD IS ABOUT FUCKING BLURRYFACE BECAUSE THEY WANT FUNNI /MU/TANT REACTIONS SO THEY CAN SCREENCAP IT AND POST IT ON /R/4CHAN. WE GET IT. WE FUCKING GET IT. THIS IS AN ALBUM. IT EXISTS. BIG DEAL YOU SHILLS. WHILE WE'RE AT IT, LET'S HAVE MORE BAND HAS TWO DRUMMERS SPONGEBOB CAVEMAN MEME THREADS! MORE WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS THREADS! AND THE YELLOW FEVER IS AT AN ALLTIME HIGH IN THE KPOP GENERAL, WITH THOUSANDS OF LITTLE SHITS DIDDLING THEMSELVES TO WEBMS OF KPOP STARS DOING THE MOST MENIAL TASKS. YOU'RE NOT FUNNY. YOU'RE NOTHING.
>>
File: 1464564918617.png (465 KB, 777x818) Image search: [Google]
1464564918617.png
465 KB, 777x818
reminder that this band is a jewish industry plant to make christians look bad
>>
>>65307519
he took the b8
>>
Sometimes I want to die just to know what happens when you do.
>>
I went to Lollapalooza today and the music was shit
I asked a girl who the fuck was playing
She answered, "They're the Twenty one Pilots"
I answered back, "Fuck the Twenty one Pilots, then"...

They sounded like Sunday morning BBC Radio synthpop
One of them looked like a poor man's Steven Seagal
And holy shit, they didn't even have a guitar.
>>
>>65307601
>didn't even have a guitar.
Kek
>>
>>65307519
there are two tiers of newfags: "first summer on mu" newfags and "second summer on mu" newfags. this poor sap must be in the latter category
>>
>>65306896
>>65307350
>>65307855
>>65307971
No matter how hard you shill and spam, Twenty One Pilots will never be good. :^)
>>
>>65308185
>:^)
>>
21 pilots inspire me more than death
>>
they're good artists
>>
File: ROCKIN.jpg (67 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
ROCKIN.jpg
67 KB, 600x800
>>65307350
This isn't a 10/10 verse.
>>
Ever notice that the dog inspires the rabbit with the threat of impending death?
>>
>>65307350
>Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit
So he's afraid to do anything from fear of being killed?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.