[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this might be a pleb question but are AnCo really bad live? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
this might be a pleb question but are AnCo really bad live? I am thinking about going to see them but not if they suck.
>>
bomp
>>
>>65245695
They're fantastic live, saw them back in march all the Painting With songs are improved live. Go see them!
>>
>>65245695
They sound fucking terrible live. Don't go.
>>
Watch the performance on Colbert they did and gauge how good it is. If you are retarded, you'll want to go
>>
>>65245957
>>65246036
>>65246076
conflicting opinions here on /mu/ lads. I'll watch their Colbert performance, but I have seen their letterman and coachella sets and they weren't great so I wanted some first hand experience I guess.
>>
anco fanbois will defend this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E
>>
>>65245695
AnCo are one of my favorite bands but they're pretty shitty live.
>>
File: 1345316678519s.jpg (7 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
1345316678519s.jpg
7 KB, 210x250
>>65246152
Every fucking time. To be fair though, once they get into Winter's Love it's actually kind of cool.
>>65246191
This, I love AnCo's studio output and I admire how much passion they clearly have for their work but their live shows do not seem to be too great.
>>
>>65246523
bulba thouhg
>>
>>65246137
Go. You will NOT regret it.
>>
>>65246152
i mean the winter's love part is great
>>
AnCo are hit and miss live t b h, but when I went to their PW live show in London, it was all amazing. AnCo hates performing on TV so don't go by the Colbert performance, and they've gone past the stage of the hilarious Brighton performance of Winter's Love.
I say: see them live.
>>
>>65245695
I saw them twice on the tour. The first and last date of the initial north American tour. I thought the first show kinda sucked but by the end they worked out all the kinks of the setlist. I'm expecting this next tour to be a new setlist. I'd recommend trying to get tickets to one of the later shows.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.