[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lana del Rey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Del Rey.jpg (101 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Del Rey.jpg
101 KB, 600x337
Hello /mu/,

I'm relatively new here, but I was wondering what this board's opinion is on Lana del Rey
For some reason especially 'Videogames' gives me feels
Post your favorite del Rey songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6K8Uq88BEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0

[spoiler] why is she always fucking old dudes in her clips [/spoiler]
>>
>>65184239
Why the fuck aren't the spoiler tags working
>>
She is a discount Julia Holter. immature lyrics, with some lush production values. Just listen to Have you in My Wilderness and never go back.
>>
>>65184239
Crap.

UV is her least crappy album.
>>
nyquil-core
>>
File: back.jpg (189 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
189 KB, 717x880
>>65184239
>admitting to being a new
>>
>>65184239
>>>/v/
>>
There is a beautiful world where she is my mother and I fall asleep in her arms every night. Knowing that nothing could go wrong because we loved each other
>>
>>65184643
shitting on reddit is the juiciest meme but it's made up of so many different communities that you really can't generalize the entire site. It's usually a much better place to discuss music than this shithole, even though I spend hours on here every week.
>>
>>65184643
I said I was new to /mu/, I've been browsing 4chan for several years now.
>>
I like video games a lot. I used to be a big fan but realized most of her music is pretty mediocre. I saw her live @ a festival and most of her fans are just fucking unbearable. There are some good songs on BTD and UV but Honeymoon is just so fucking boring, imo.
>>
>>65184261
Welcome to /mu/ newfriend, spoiler tags don't work here
>>
>>65184741
t. wedditor
>>
I'd pay to see her facial abuse video
>>
I'd pay to see her die in front of me
>>
I would like her to be my mommy
>>
>>65184261
because what the fuck is there to spoil about music?
>>
File: me.png (190 KB, 466x468) Image search: [Google]
me.png
190 KB, 466x468
ultraviolence > born to die = honeymooon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.