[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are you high on biggie and nirvana, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
are you high on biggie and nirvana, /mu/?
>>
>>65177160
no cause they both sucks
>>
>>65177160
>high
>biggie
>nirvana
Yeah if you don't mind being severely depressed.
>>
BALANCE-AGA
LEGAL MAREE-HUANA
BIGGER AND NER-VANA
NEW AMERIGANA XD
>>
i wanna fugg her so badly :(
>>
people who don't listen to hip hop appropriating biggie's dopeness for their shitty "anthem" hurts my soul
>>
>>65177160
Wasn't she actually a very big fan of 1 direction?
>>
>>65177322
nigga what
>>
>>65177217
What the fuck is a balance-aga?
>>
File: Balenciaga-Classic-Mini-City.jpg (161 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
Balenciaga-Classic-Mini-City.jpg
161 KB, 640x466
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYUaJGGneiI

Never forget this.

This song actually sounds like some neo-America hipster Hilter youth type shit it creeps me out
>>
>>65177825
the fact that they're doing the fill-ins between the lyrics fucks with me for some reason
>>
File: 1456352492653.jpg (33 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1456352492653.jpg
33 KB, 360x360
horrible cunt and also an Apple Music plant
>>
She is such a fucking try-hard.
>>
>>65177825
what in the fuck is wrong with her voice? Sounds like she's trying to vibrato but it comes off like some type of shitty vocoder effect.
>>
>>65177738
It's the third rank of the Balance spell
>>
>lol DAE hate women? >_>
>MGTOW 4lyfe /b/ros!!!
>>
>>65178085

You are so fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>65178085
check these dubs, nerd
>>
>>65178085
there is literally no sexism/MRA defence in this thread. She's just awful. drown yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 750x809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 750x809
she's a fucking poser lmao
>>
>im half black i swear

her black dad got cucked, a rare reverse interracial cuck
>>
I really wanna hate fuck her anally
>>
>>65178064
underrated post
>>
>>65178085
>thinks halsey is a hack
>MUST BE SEXIST

whether or not you're joking this type of person does exist and i need to bitch about it on the internet to level out the universal playing field anyway
>>
>>65177160
>high on biggie and nirvana
abso-fucking-lutely.
>>
>>65178162
delete this
>>
DESTROY ALL HUMON
>>
>>65178162
thats really fucking funny
>>
>>65178085
please go back to tumblr
>>
>>65177160
I am relieved New Americana did not become the massive hit I was expecting it to be. Halsey seems like a nice person though
>>
>>65180083
pls no
>>
halsey makes very meh-tier music, and she still hasnt adjusted for live performances, so she sounds like shit irl.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.